SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:24 pm

Futon Critic shows it being on at least through 9/11/18 (Episode #506B). 9/17/18 is also shown with no episode number listed.  source

DWTS doesn't start until 9/24/18 so the 17th seems very likely.

Back to top Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:40 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:34 pm

You mean to tell me there's four more weeks of this show? dizzy I'm already rapidly losing interest.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:44 pm

My favorite moment of Tuesday's episode was when Joe and Jordan were discussing Leo's and Kendall's date --

Joe: They re-enacted a romantic novel.
Jordan: How the [bleep] do you do that?
...and they both crack up. rotfl

Joe was completely cute. He looked like a puppy dog whose bone was taken from him. Totally woebegone. I do think Kendall dating someone else was instructive to him. I appreciated that Jordan tried to comfort him.

Leo came off to me as a player. Who comes back from a date and then kisses someone else that very same evening? That was rude.

I didn't recognize Raven. Yes, the eye makeup was too much. Hopefully that is the explanation. She did give Tia a fair warning about Colton.

Benoit -- I only watched a small fraction of BWG, so I know who Benoit is but really don't know much about him. I know he has a lot of fans, but his charms are lost on me thus far. IMO both Benoit and Leo were sent in mid-season as "disruptors" -- cast members who are exotic enough to disrupt existing relationships. So far, it's working.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:57 pm

Ashley said that their "cameo" (ie. engagement) will air in September -- after next week. I thought it would be sooner than that. I am sort of enjoying this season -- it just seems like they are dragging some of this season and the relationships out. In addition, they aren't showing other contestants and those relationships at all.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:26 pm

Amethyst wrote:My favorite moment of Tuesday's episode was when Joe and Jordan were discussing Leo's and Kendall's date --

Joe was completely cute. He looked like a puppy dog whose bone was taken from him. Totally woebegone. I do think Kendall dating someone else was instructive to him. I appreciated that Jordan tried to comfort him.

snipped

THAT was so flipping funny, I was really laughing. Especially when they both started cracking up, too funny!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:54 pm

mindless wrote:The producers were trolling Arie and Lauren so hard with that little skit. laugh out loud I'm sure they're too dumb to even realise it though. JMO.

Leo makes me want to throw up. He's such a creeper, I have no idea what the women see in him. Kendall is an idiot, frankly.
Not sure what you mean by “trolling” Arie and Lauren?  If you’re referencing how their characters said sorry and then quickly forgiven ... IMO They were totally in on that and wer making light of their past.   Like I mentioned in previous post ... I was chuckling at that as it was so obvious what they were doing and were having fun :yes: DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Amethyst wrote:My favorite moment of Tuesday's episode was when Joe and Jordan were discussing Leo's and Kendall's date --

snipped

THAT was so flipping funny, I was really laughing. Especially when they both started cracking up, too funny!
It is for moments like that i watch.  cantstopl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:30 am

@blueblues rofl Thanks!! I just put my makeup on for the day. So much for that! laugh out loud

I need to save that somewhere and watch it continuously! cantstopl

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:54 pm

Saw on an ET online interview that Jared said he is hoping that he doesn't sound like an idiot during the wedding proposal on BIP -- he said that he was a little "long-winded". Ashley said that the viewers would definitely be seeing a "shortened" version of it. Is that customary that they shorten the engagement proposals airing on the Bachelor Franchise shows or was Jared's proposal was so long because they know each other better than the other Bachelor Franchise couples getting engaged?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:07 pm

@blueblues so many more 'real' moments in BIP than Bachelor shows!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Finally watched this week’s epis.
I am now interested in whether the Annaliese and Kenny storyline will go under the radar or will get a share of airtime. My initial thought when Annaliese came with wrestling props was that it was goofy but on second thought I applaud the element of surprise (seemed out of character which is part of the power - sugar becomes spice), tapping into his passion for wrestling (great compliment), and pulling off a fun fantasy (masks, capes, a little aggressive but not too much). Well played flirtation. I also thought her sit down with Jordan post tantrum showed skill at tough love which is great parenting.
I also like how more dimensions of Kenny are being shown. He holds his own intellectually and is great conversationalist. More than just a dad and wrestler. His calm, self-assured brand of masculinity could balance well with Annaliese who is has a softer femininity than most of the other girls.
This relationship looks different to me. Perhaps it is because they are in their 30’s.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana