SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:05 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:@notarose

Yep, stuff is being shown out of order. I thought in a scene last week that I saw Benoit in the background but he had not been introduced to us yet.  Reddit saw the same thing.  

They are doing a lot of splicing and dicing this season.

And frankinbites per Jackie. Sloppy season no

I don’t see the point of out-of-order stuff.  In the case of Kevin and Astrid, the crying clip actually took place at 7 days meaning after which an RC of them still together would have aired. It’s like IG when someone posts old vid to make it seem they are in one location when they are actually elsewhere giggling which makes sense for SM but is weird for a tv edit.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:44 pm

So far there have only been 2 rose ceremonies which per previous schedules would have been on "day 3" and "day 6". They are showing us what happened on days 7-8-9 some of which is out of order for sure.

Someone on reddit took what Kevin said in that conversation as to him wanting her to go out with someone so that she would be absolutely sure about her feelings for Kevin. May seem weird but I kind of see his logic. After all, Ashley encouraged him to go out with Bibi on BWG even though she wanted him for herself (ha!). So he did and he knew that there was nothing but friendship with Bibi after that date so he could then focus on Ashley. So I can see why he would think that if Astrid is asked out by someone else, she should go. Not because he wants to lose her but because he wants to be more confident in her feelings.

When it comes down to it, Jenna, Krystal and Kendall have the right mind set. They are not turning down any opportunity presented to them. Neither is John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:14 pm

So I guess Kevin’s message is, go kiss others frogs to make sure he’s her Prince? I guess that’s the premise of this show. It’s just weird hearing it being stated . And so it goes on Brothel in Paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:28 pm

Kendall - always choose the guy that makes you laugh.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:35 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:So I guess Kevin’s message is, go kiss others frogs to make sure he’s her Prince? I guess that’s the premise of this show. It’s just weird hearing it being stated . And so it goes on Brothel in Paradise.
cantstopl
Illogical though as Astrid has been in relationships outside the franchise ... but maybe franchise princes only count franchise frogs - BIP math?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:37 pm

@Stone_Hedge

That's a good way of putting it!

There was the rumor that there was lots of drama in the first 2 weeks of this season and I can now see why. With all switching around of who are together or not, we've got Jordan and Joe and even Chris whining about "their girls". With John taking every opportunity to go out with someone that asks, those he has gone out with or even kissed before are whining as well. Lot of whining this season and so far the only real couple has been Astrid and Kevin. The others are just playing at being a couple. Heck, Colton is probably just agreeing to be a couple with Tia just to stay on the show a little longer. Publicity, you know is important to him.

After typing out all that, I can see why Kevin had that talk with Astrid! IMO, he doesn't want another relationship like the one he had with Ashley...

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:05 pm

Wasn't Benoit with what her name on Winter games

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Wasn't Benoit with what her name on Winter games

Can't help. I didn't watch WG. Sorry.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:07 pm

What's with Benoit's back? Sand? Hair?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:10 pm

Benoit proposed to Clare Crawley.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:10 pm

And I still can't stand Krystal with her little girl voice. She just comes across as a twit.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Benoit proposed to Clare Crawley.
Thank you

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana