SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:12 am

mizzoufan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Benoit proposed to Clare Crawley.
Thank you

https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-winter-games-stars-clare-crawley-benoit-split-two-months-after-proposal-99830

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by allykat Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:12 am

Jordan is my favorite thing. He's so ridiculous...it's great tv. rotfl
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:12 am

havadrpepper wrote:@Stone_Hedge

That's a good way of putting it!

There was the rumor that there was lots of drama in the first 2 weeks of this season and I can now see why.  With all switching around of who are together or not, we've got Jordan and Joe and even Chris whining about "their girls". With John taking every opportunity to go out with someone that asks, those he has gone out with or even kissed before are whining as well.  Lot of whining this season and so far the only real couple has been Astrid and Kevin.  The others are just playing at being a couple.  Heck, Colton is probably just agreeing to be a couple with Tia just to stay on the show a little longer. Publicity, you know is important to him.

After typing out all that, I can see why Kevin had that talk with Astrid! IMO, he doesn't want another relationship like the one he had with Ashley...

I would say more he doesn't want a relationship like Jasmine who was torn between the F1 F2 and was a mess on the ATFR. He took it really hard when they broke up. I think he knew the relationship with Ashley wasn't going far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:13 am

Doats wrote:What's with Benoit's back? Sand? Hair?

Don't know but my husband asked the same question.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:@Stone_Hedge

That's a good way of putting it!

There was the rumor that there was lots of drama in the first 2 weeks of this season and I can now see why.  With all switching around of who are together or not, we've got Jordan and Joe and even Chris whining about "their girls". With John taking every opportunity to go out with someone that asks, those he has gone out with or even kissed before are whining as well.  Lot of whining this season and so far the only real couple has been Astrid and Kevin.  The others are just playing at being a couple.  Heck, Colton is probably just agreeing to be a couple with Tia just to stay on the show a little longer. Publicity, you know is important to him.

After typing out all that, I can see why Kevin had that talk with Astrid! IMO, he doesn't want another relationship like the one he had with Ashley...

I would say more he doesn't want a relationship like Jasmine who was torn between the F1 F2 and was a mess on the ATFR. He took it really hard when they broke up. I think he knew the relationship with Ashley wasn't going far.

That might be true also but for most of the viewing audience, Kevin is only associated with Ashley. Heck, they even frankenbited that he thought he was going to marry Ashley in the first episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:35 am

I have a touch of claustrophobia and if I were covered with sand like Connor and Krystal I would be freeing freaking out.

Last edited by Doats on Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid spell check)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:36 am

That’s how they cook a pig in Hawaii. Are they being kalua’d?  giggling

Maybe trying to cook another’s goose ?

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:36 am

So sad how Krystal couldn't stop thinking about Chris on her date with Conner.. @@
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:37 am

Jenna seems so fake

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:39 am

Doats wrote:I have a touch of claustrophobia and if I were covered with sand like Connor and Krystal I would be freeing out.

Me too, @Doats. In fact, they would have never talked me into doing that on that date.. NO way No how lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:39 am

As the Brothel turns ......

Jenna has the willpower of a flea..or is that insulting a flea?

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:41 am

I feel really bad for Jordan he is so easily played.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana