SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:59 pm

There is a post on Chris' IG on December 20, 2017 where someone comments "Happy birthday again bro" Another comment was "Great times last night" so apparently his birthday is in December and he was born in 1988.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:05 pm

Thank you @havadrpepper . So I’m the first one to be surprised by this combo but it could work.( Astro speaking, and with incomplete data)
So from their charts it looks like they have a great physical attraction, backed up by similar communication style and values. There is one cloud in this astro sky and it’s some challenges between Sun and Mars, which could be argumentative, but if they are mature enough it can fuel their passion and still work. Other nice strong placements with personal planets makes it possible to see a love connection there.
I’ll be darned...would not have expected that...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:16 pm

Evidently during the show Castaways last night, there was a little preview of BIP...

Becca shows up!

I can't find it online but someone on reddit recorded it on their phone and posted it there.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:44 am

havadrpepper wrote:Evidently during the show Castaways last night, there was a little preview of BIP...

Becca shows up!

I can't find it online but someone on reddit recorded it on their phone and posted it there.

i saw that! she probably makes a cameo to help the Tia and Colton story or otherwise ppl won't believe them Rolling Eyes too late for me from day 1 when i heard about this tia and colton story i had zero interest in either of them and i hope they leave soon.... best thing for colton is if he just leaves bip and tries again next year....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:24 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Evidently during the show Castaways last night, there was a little preview of BIP...

Becca shows up!

i saw that! she probably makes a cameo to help the Tia and Colton story or otherwise ppl won't believe them Rolling Eyes too late for me from day 1 when i heard about this tia and colton story i had zero interest in either of them and i hope they leave soon.... best thing for colton is if he just leaves bip and tries again next year....jmo
Blah from me as well re: the Tia/Colton storyline. It seems so contrived; an attempt at a seque to move fans from Bette to BIP. I’d liken it to a moving sidewalk at a futuristic amusement park. And the goose gang is about as interesting as blowing up a pool float. Much preferred the Westside Story parody starring Andi’s book. Too much poor man’s recycling in this first epi.
I’m hoping Becca cameos as a competition judge rather than attached to Tia/Colton. I enjoyed the competitions in WG because they brought a different kind of comic relief.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:25 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

1 couple broke up before the final rose ceremony. After that ceremony, Chris Harrison came in and gave them the options of 1) leave separately, 2) leave as friends/couple, 3) stay in the fantasy suite for the overnight date.

Of the 7 couples still left, 2 couples leave as friends, 1 couple broke up (but have reportedly spent time together post filming) and 4 couples chose the fantasy suite.  2 of those are engaged. 1 might still be seeing each other. Last couple is unknown.

So there might be other couples that are seeing where things go post filming. Another rumor is that several of the contestants that left earlier are now seeing someone from the season.  Would be funny if there is another out of the blue engagement at the reunion like Clare/Benoit after WG from 2 people that left before the end of the show.

Names you can place with the couple rumors? This is a spoiler thread. I'm pretty sure one couple that might still be seeing one another is Kendall and Joe.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Couple that broke up before the FRC: Kendall and Joe

7 couples:
couples that broke up but have spent time together post filming - Kevin and Astrid
couples that leave as friends: Robby and Shushanna, Jordan Mauger and Cassandra Ferguson
Fantasy suite dates:
John and Olivia Goethals - not engaged, might still be dating as were seen together in Chicago (Kendall and Joe were with them also)
Kamil and Annaliese - not engaged, no info post filming
Chris and Krystal - engaged
Jordan and Jenna - engaged

Post filming hookups (photo proof on RS website):
Chelsea and Nick have been spotted together in Winter Park, FL the end of June
Angela Amezcua and Connor Obrochta were seen together around the 4th of July in St. Petersburg, FL

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:18 pm

@havadrpepper Thank you!
Can't remember Oliva at all so will wait to see what happens with her and John. Nice to see Kendall and Joe are still friends. Probably better for these 2 couples to be normal and date and/or be friends to see where things go organically.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:19 am

I saw a preview of next weeks BIP on ABC today and Becca makes an appearance. I’m guessing she’s there to talk to Colton/Tia??

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:02 pm

I didn't watch either Arie or Becca's seasons, but I'm a sucker for BIP. Even though I have no idea who most of these people are, ep 1 hooked me.

Bibianna might be my favorite person just for her intro photo shoot on the beach.
I'm hoping Tia and Colton leave soon. Like this week. If you already have so many feelings, why not talk when a camera isn't pointed in your faces? Just stop.
I have no idea how Kristal and Chris end up engaged or why that would happen. I COULD NOT listen to her overly affected speech for the rest of my life. But I'm willing to watch the entire season just to see how this engagement happens.
I can't deal with the male model with the Robby wannabe hair. I cannot take you seriously with that hair. I was laughing out loud when he was getting Chris all riled up with 'we have to shut Colton down!'. Please.

Most importantly, can we talk about Ashley I's dress for her beach proposal in the preview? Why in the world is she wearing that weird corporate looking dress on a beach? I mean...these people are sweating through their clothes, and you knew you were going to a beach. That yellow corporate dress is the only thing I can remember from the season preview.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:03 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:I saw a preview of next weeks BIP on ABC today and Becca makes an appearance. I’m guessing she’s there to talk to Colton/Tia??

They said she was there to visit her girlfriends. :gotcha:

Last edited by Maddy on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:14 pm

Maddy wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:I saw a preview of next weeks BIP on ABC today and Becca makes an appearance. I’m guessing she’s there to talk to Colton/Tia??

They said the was there to visit her girlfriends.

Maybe Becca will tell Tia she still has feelings for Colton rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana