SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:39 pm

I do hope she gets the KARMA storm she deserve...I am disgusted...so much for men who use women, but she is playing a dangerous game and will be hitting the ground HARD after this.
I could tell by the way she was yesterday on the ‘ engagement date’ that she felt ‘ weird’ and now we know why...not because of the bulls&**she was spewing but because she probably NEVER imagined that her relationship,with Jordan would become so serious. She got caught in her own game.
If I’m correct, Jordan will be incredibly hurt, blindsided and will NOT taking it lying down. Hurricane season just got worse for those two...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:02 pm

This Jenna tea was spilled on reddit a couple months ago and another user actually dm'd Jordan about it at that time. He responded with this emoji Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1f64f The user that posted the tea stated that they knew Jenna in real life and heard the whole plan straight from Jenna's mouth.

Other tea about contestants is coming out as well on reddit:

Shushanna has a boyfriend and she lives with him.  They planned for her to go on the show to up her IG followers to make money. He supposedly deleted his IG account so people wouldn't find out.  Now, IMO, this makes it so much clearer as to why she was so focused on Kamil... a SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER. And, when that failed... she turned to Robby, also a social media influencer!

But for the best news today... Kevin and Astrid were spotted at a mall in Mississauga and they were holding hands.  I said she was flying somewhere yesterday and my hunch was right. To spend time with Kevin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:08 pm

@havadrpepper Yeah, thanks for the good news about Astrid visiting Kevin IN CANADA! PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:09 pm

@Astrobach I think we will start seeing more of them together on IG after the show airs tonight. Looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:12 pm

I'm glad Astrid's in Toronto. She needs to get used to her future home Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm glad Astrid's in Toronto. She needs to get used to her future home Hugesmile
Has she met his family I wonder? Well I guess if anyone can handle that MIL from h3ll it would be Astrid. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:27 pm

A little Astro to explain where Jenna’ s patterns may come from. She has a double whammy of Venus opposite Saturn and Neptune. Very hard aspects to deal with in regards to any relationship.
Here are two excerpts that illustrate a little more what we’ve witnessed from her so far.

“Those Neptunian patterns of victim, sacrifice and martyr may emerge, either as experienced by you, or as expressed through you onto others, where you exploit any powers of sexual seduction that you possess for self-gratification. Sensual preoccupation may appeal to you, yet this could hold the seeds of your own destruction within it, as there is likely to be an addictive tendency operating which is associated with alcohol, drugs and sex. “
“ Venus opposite Saturn in the natal chart makes it extremely difficult to form loving relationships. You would have realized early on that you did not fit in because of below average social skills. Not understanding why, you developed feelings of unworthiness or inadequacy.“

We witnessed her slurring her words and being kind of incoherent,probably under the influence...and certainly using her sex appeal to exploit the men in power that she choose to attract.
It’s all very sad.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:30 pm

Jenna wanted someone who’d protect her heart while she manipulates and breaks their’s . Then with the other guy, she wanted someone who’d protect her secret. She’s such a gem no no Suspect

Can’t wait for this trainwreck Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:32 pm

blueblues wrote:Has she met his family I wonder? Well I guess if anyone can handle that MIL from h3ll it would be Astrid. laugh out loud
laugh out loud idk if she's met the fam yet. IIRC they live a couple hours outside Toronto. I really hope his mom's evolved though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Even though I don't care about Jordan and Jenna, feel bad for him. Hope he ends it soon and doesn't take her side or make her end things with the bf so they can stay engaged. Rolling Eyes

So glad Astrid and Kevin are still dating. Was super bummed when he ended things.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:53 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Geez - where does the show find these people? Makes me question the values of society, in general.

I just remember when Jenna arrived at Bachelor in Paradise and said she was an Alien, at that point it made me wonder how mature she really was!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:18 pm

Romance is dead on Reality TV. The 30-somethings may be looking for love, and the 20-somethings are looking for status and shilling ops.  As long as they continue to cast primarily 20 somethings, the show is not going to be about love connections.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana