SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:28 pm

Between Jenna, Shushana and Amanda -- what a day for the Bachelor franchise! I'm kind of floored that this is all coming out today. @Astrobach -- is there something in particular about this day astrologically? It will be interesting watching the reunion show tonight.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:33 pm

What amazing birthday gifts BN is giving me to laugh over Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698 dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:41 pm

@Linds911 Happy Birthday!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:56 pm

@suzq thank you! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I'm almost feel that Joe deserves someone better then Kendall It seems like she only wants him whne there is no one else there better.
Almost? I feel that way 100%. & I also think the reason she got back together with him is bc of dancing with the stars.
They've been back together since early July. Way before DWTS was even a possibility for Joe.
I doubt it was early july. I know they continued hanging out immediately after paradise but I don't think that's when they got back together because on July 9th or 10th Kendall went out with a bunch of bachelor people including Alex & Peter and from the IG stories from that night, Kendall & Alex were flirting the whole night, and at one point everyone was in a hotel room hanging out & Kendall & Alex were MIA for a little bit and when they showed up, people (bibiana iirc) were teasing them about hooking up. I can't say if they actually hooked up but I doubt people would've been joking about that if her & Joe were already back together. I think Kendall likes being in the popular group of bachnation and Joe does that for her. Jmo.

@ReneeM,
I wouldn't bet $.15 that Alex was with Kendall or any other girl in July or any other time, JMO and his I/G going back years. I think Kendall is now with Joe because when she went home EVERY WOMAN she's ever known - Aunts, teachers, Mom, sisters, former classmates, hairdressers, nail technicians, her gynecologist and her neighbors ALL asked her if she was really stupid enough to let a man like Joe get away. Then, the experienced ones (like me) also told her that what Joe is offering is very rare and she really needs to just give love like that a chance. It changes your life. JMO Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1176891977 Hugesmile

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:32 pm

I would've bet any amount of money that Jenna was a fake twit. She tried so hard to embody the whole Marilyn Monroe persona and just looked an idiot to me. Glad the guy outed her!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:00 pm

This thread is nearing the end. To avoid it reaching the max during the epi I've created a fresh thread.

Continue Thread 2 here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana