SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BGlover Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:39 pm

@hugbug if only I hadn't heard Sienne spoiling it I would say maybe you are right. But Sienne spoiled it for me, so I know its definitely Garrett
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:58 pm

BGlover wrote:@hugbug if only I hadn't heard Sienne spoiling it I would say maybe you are right. But Sienne spoiled it for me, so I know its definitely Garrett

I missed this what did Sienne say?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:09 pm

She qas on facebook live with ET and she was asked whobshe thought would be the next bachelor her answer was "Becca and I have actually discussed it and we thought maybe Jason, Wills or Blake woulf make great bachelors" this was the week after she had been with Becca that weekend. So why would Becca be suggesting her own fiance as the next bachelor. And what convinced me the interview was immediately taken down and only released in 5 minute clips removing those parts bcz there was another part where she said I guess they have to see how they navigate his SM likes and then later on added if he won. It was taken out too. I watched it Live and caught everything. All other live interviews were uploaded in their entirety except Siennes and am convinced its because she spoiled the show.
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:25 pm

BGlover wrote:She qas on facebook live with ET and she was asked whobshe thought would be the next bachelor her answer was "Becca and I have actually discussed it and we thought maybe Jason, Wills or Blake woulf make great bachelors" this was the week after she had been with Becca that weekend. So why would Becca be suggesting her own fiance as the next bachelor. And what convinced me the interview was immediately taken down and only released in 5 minute clips removing those parts bcz there was another part where she said I guess they have to see how they navigate his SM likes and then later on added if he won. It was taken out too. I watched it Live and caught everything. All other live interviews were uploaded in their entirety except Siennes and am convinced its because she spoiled the show.

Interesting! Worst kept secret? I’m ok with that Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by hugbug Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:34 pm

@BGlover   Couldn't Becca have said Blake to throw off suspicions?  Keep the story line that G is F1 to coincide with TMZ pics?  Since I've actually thought that producers are grooming G to be TB and will have to navigate the SM likes going forward.    imo

I believe Connor commented on IG post to Blake referring to him as 'engaged' guy, but Connor later said he doesn't know anything about it.

Happiness is a choice.... handwave

hugbug

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:48 pm

There is no way that the producers are grooming Garrett to be the next lead if he wasn't the F1 (which I believe he is). They will not want to even go there because of the SM likes. ABC has had too many problems lately to take a chance on Garrett. IMO they would rather have Becca choose him so that he is off their hands so to speak.

There have been too many things that have pointed to Garrett as the F1 even without the TMZ photos. And, those same things point to Blake as not being the F1. SHV weekends on SM being the top of the list.

As for Connor... he knows. All of those guys do IMO. There is a reason that they no longer poll the guys at the MTA about who they think the lead chooses.

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:52 pm

@hugbug then on Ben and Ashley almost famous podcast, Caroline was asked who she thought would be the next bachelor. She refused to answer and said her answer will most probably spoil the show. I don't think Caroline would have suggested Garrett as his SM activities might prevent him from being TNB. Re Sienne interview then if its to throw people off why take it down? But you could also be right am just convinced G won. Guess we shall see in 5 hours
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:06 pm

Sorry guys, there is literally no room for doubt here. Clear as a day with zero clouds in sight. It's like a magical feat of extraordinary far fetching to have any hope for Blake at this point. And yet there's always someone that holds on to that little bit of magical fairy dust. I commend your optimism. Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f604

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:32 pm

I am really hopeful for a great story with Blake. I think we all want to see him happy. I think he would give us a genuine love story as Bachelor. I think that he could be coached well.

I was all about Jason, but I am listening to so many podcasts that really don't like him.

There is a great podcast with Robert Mills as guest. He discusses what goes in to the process, why they ended up with Arie as well as Nick.
https://www.theringer.com/2018/3/7/17094164/abc-rob-mills-arie-becca-breakup-podcast

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Stacia620 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-family-advice-finale/amp/

Wow....that clip is very interesting. Her family was very insightful.  But Becca had already made up her mind at that point. I guess the heart wants what the heart wants. hmmm

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:09 pm

hugbug wrote:@BGlover   Couldn't Becca have said Blake to throw off suspicions?  Keep the story line that G is F1 to coincide with TMZ pics?  Since I've actually thought that producers are grooming G to be TB and will have to navigate the SM likes going forward.    imo

I believe Connor commented on IG post to Blake referring to him as 'engaged' guy, but Connor later said he doesn't know anything about it.

@hugbug
IMO, the network who fired Roseanne Barr and canceled their number one show would never be stupid enough to make Garrett Bachelor. They’ve been working overtime to let everyone know he is F1 and craft a crisis management mea culpa to diffuse a bit of the backlash. After tonite and their standard interview tomorrow morning, they will be running like hell to create distance between clean and universally loved Disney and Garrett and leave it to Becca and PR to clean up the mess the show caused with Garrett, Lincoln and Leo, IMO. Three in one season should cost someone their job(s).

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Stacia620 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-family-advice-finale/amp/

As for Yrigoyen, her family says he seems like “a little bit more of a risk.”

Kufrin’s sister questions if the Bachelorette will feel challenged in her relationship with Yrigoyen.

“I want to make sure that he would keep challenging you,” she explains.

The usual doubt on the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz