SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by metalgirl Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:02 am

Garrett, no man should ever wear polka dots. And Becca, whoever talked you into wearing that ice skating costume should be shot.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:03 am

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Dj8oSRAW0AEiifq
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Gather your watch party for #TheBacheloretteFinale and #Kimmel tonight to see how Becca’s journey will end! pic.twitter.com/uuNt7rUrYi
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:03 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Ash2214 Me too, I don't understand what he's trying to say half the time.

I don't recall, and maybe I haven't paid attention, to Garrett's obstacle of worrying about getting married after a failed marriage? Other than discussing the ex's apparent abusive behaviour, when did he ever say he was worried and hesitant about getting married?

Re foreshadowing. I also found it interesting they just so happen to have a bobsledding date with a same sex couple and Garrett saying he's always wanted to go to the Maldives. I can just picture it, ok Garrett say "I've always wanted to go to the Maldives" because that's what it looked like to me.

@GuardianAngel
Whoa, time out...
How did we get to the belief that Garrett’s ex was abusive? I can see wanting to smack that silly look off of his face but, we don’t actually know that anyone has, right? I mean, all we know about his speed marriage is pretty much the lie all liars tell which is; It was ALL HER fault. With a heightened sense of gullibility, Becca bought it but, we don’t have any real reason to, right? Or, did I miss it?

I think he did say his ex was emotionally abusive. Painted an awful picture of her. I still think there’s a lot more to this story. Obviously we are just hearing his side. I’m not happy with Becca’s choice and would love it if somehow she does pick Blake instead. I’m not holding my breath though. I still think Garrett’s likes on SM were revealing and I can’t get past that. I wish her the best.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:03 am

CAn;t be anymore emotional then Jason break down over letting Molly go. That was very very sad JMO

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:04 am

metalgirl wrote:Garrett, no man should ever wear polka dots.  And Becca, whoever talked you into wearing that ice skating costume should be shot.

I think Becca's stylists have been very hit and miss this season. I've probably disliked many more than I liked.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:04 am

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 BfGi8dH2HpLy7N80
#TheBacheloretteFinale is starting! Here’s a message from Becca <3 pic.twitter.com/lJisKhb9Rf
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:05 am

Someone explain to me how Garrett was slower? Storyboard, but not storyboard.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:05 am

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Dj9Ii68U4AIyvDw
Who will Becca choose? #TheBacheloretteFinale starts NOW! Retweet if you’re watching! pic.twitter.com/z9MxnoMdZV
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:07 am

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister

Please be respectful tonight #Bachelornation. This is not a game to these three people. #TheBacheloretteFinale
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:07 am

This will be the first ‘Ette season I will not watch the last episode. I may tune in for the ATFR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:07 am

Here we go. Garrett is a nervous wreck already.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:08 am

He looks like he's reading straight from cue cards. So unnatural.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz