SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:48 am

Well I wasted my time listening to both podcasts and came away thinking differently about Tia and Kaitlyn. I think I heard Kaitlyn mention Shawn once, during all that time. I found that interesting as the LIVE podcast was very oriented toward sex - positions, who you would do it with and even toys. Blake was gentlemanly and seemed a bit embarrassed, IMO. Brandi Cyrus gives wild Halloween parties where there are hookups and other things going on. Raunchy is a good word to describe it.

All 3 had glowing things to say about Chris Harrison! And Blake spent 5 (think that was the number) days in London after leaving the Maldives because, as Kaitlyn put it, he had to hide from Reality Steve. He'd never had been to London and enjoyed the sights.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added last paragraph)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by mbl Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:58 pm

Blake confirmed on Facebook today that he has been dating Kristina Schulman. Not exclusively, but they have been “hanging out”. It was on ExtraTV Live on Facebook. Even though it was live you can still see it on Extra’s Facebook page. Blake also said that his closest BN friend is Jason, which as a Jason fan, I enjoyed hearing.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:45 pm

mbl wrote:Blake confirmed on Facebook today that he has been dating Kristina Schulman. Not exclusively, but they have been “hanging out”.  It was on ExtraTV Live on Facebook.  Even though it was live you can still see it on Extra’s Facebook page.  Blake also said that his closest BN friend is Jason, which as a Jason fan, I enjoyed hearing.  

Thanks. Just listened and his admission to hanging out with Kristina was just after he named her as his crush from BN. He could have been vague about his crush but wasn’t so IMO he basically set the stage for the interviewer to ask about Kristina rumours.
Sounds like they are getting to know each other more than casual given his sister was involved (as per sleuthers) so my guess is he sees potential here. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:56 pm

mbl wrote:Blake confirmed on Facebook today that he has been dating Kristina Schulman. Not exclusively, but they have been “hanging out”.  It was on ExtraTV Live on Facebook.  Even though it was live you can still see it on Extra’s Facebook page.  Blake also said that his closest BN friend is Jason, which as a Jason fan, I enjoyed hearing.  

Here's the video! yes
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:40 pm

Thanks for the posts, @mbl and @cookielover! Loved the ExtraTV interview! Blake is so adorable and just.... well, way too "real" for BN!

So I think the dozen roses KS was holding were from Blake. Figures, because he's so romantic. He couldn't be there when she arrived in Denver (he was in Nashville doing the Off the Vine podcast), so he arranged for roses and Tori to be there for her! So excited for Blake and Kristina!

(When Blake said in the podcast with Kaitlyn that he and Kristina are just friends, I didn't believe him. He is too honest, and I could tell he was uncomfortable saying that. So now I wonder if she was a little upset with him for saying that. I'm making up my own drama here laugh out loud. So today in the ExtraTV interview, he came out with it. Not that they are exclusive but obviously more than friends, since she is his crush and they are "hanging out". After or during that weekend, K's post said "eyes are the window to our soul, my soul is happy" - that and the roses are a giveaway. Kristina does seem radiant lately.) beatingheart

(P.S. Off the Vine podcast was so trashy - ugh, can't stand Tia. Not a fan of Kaitlyn either. Are all her podcasts this trashy? Poor Blake...)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:19 pm

and it all started when we noticed he followed Kristina on IG during the final epi of Becca's season and she wasn't following him. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:and it all started when we noticed he followed Kristina on IG during the final epi of Becca's season and she wasn't following him. yes
Kudos to the sleuthers yes

It’s been over a year since Kristina was on BIP and she may have changed in some ways however she struggled with Dean dating 2 people and I imagine she won’t want a repeat. I think she is old school and probably prefers a guy see only her during the figure it out stage which I imagine is what they are doing at the moment.
JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:58 am

Kristina showed up on Blake and some others’ IG stories last night. So, they are easing in to making it a little more public. There is a great thread on Reddit about a lady who met them at Jordan’s event last night. She did a big write up & everything!!! It includes how Jason and Blake reached out to Connor to ask him to take down his homeless man IG storybc it was insensitive. Ironically, this woman had emailed Jason to ask Connor to take it down, Jason responded and told her he would and went she coincidentally met them later, he and Blake were so nice and down-to-earth and really had taken it seriously to talk to their friend about thatnit being cool. I just love Blake and Jason more and more! They are quality humans. P.S. She said Jason told her he and Blake have joked about hosting a podcast called Almost Bachelors...LOL. I think that’s a brilliant title, and I’m here for it!!!!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:44 pm

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 13 DpgnHxvV4AAU02z
Jason Tartick @Jason_Tartick 1h
Met a real hero yesterday, JOEJOE @cmnhospitals fundraiser, JOE JOE has undergone 59 surgeries, 142 nights in the hospital, and has beat cancer twice. His positivity, energy, strength and resilience is absolutely incredible...JOE JOE, you’re a pure inspiration to all of us. pic.twitter.com/HapjtxQi4n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Those 2 guys really show their PINKHEART and generous spirits. One of the best broship to come out of this franchise. yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Blake interviewed at the beginning of the pod
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/s8-e7-catching-up-with-blake-30073134/

About Kristina
He confirms they spent some time together. Asked if spending time with Dean now is weird - he said not at all. Confirms he is single.

Says he is uncertain about BIP as it depends on whether someone from Colton’s season interests him.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Does anyone know where to find Getty Images from Jingle Ball last night, especially Blake.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

+36
provenceguy
Jolena
mbl
Norcalgal
ishkabaha