SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

style - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by notarose Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:56 pm

Frymama wrote:Does anyone know where to find Getty Images from Jingle Ball last night, especially Blake.
Pics
https://www.gettyimages.co.nz/photos/blake-horstmann?family=editorial&phrase=blake%20horstmann&sort=best#license
Vid
https://www.gettyimages.co.nz/videos/blake-horstmann?offlinecontent=include&phrase=blake%20horstmann&sort=best#license

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

style - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by Frymama Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:29 pm

notarose wrote:
Frymama wrote:Does anyone know where to find Getty Images from Jingle Ball last night, especially Blake.
Pics
https://www.gettyimages.co.nz/photos/blake-horstmann?family=editorial&phrase=blake%20horstmann&sort=best#license
Vid
https://www.gettyimages.co.nz/videos/blake-horstmann?offlinecontent=include&phrase=blake%20horstmann&sort=best#license

Thank you soooo much! Sorry I am just now thanking you! I haven't been online for a bit. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:12 pm

style - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 14 DtiD_h5UcAAVgBZ
Blake Horstmann @balockaye_h Dec 3
Is it cool to button your short sleeve shirt all the way up? Asking for a friend #style pic.twitter.com/8vir7jhCnt
style - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Dv2as7rVsAAF4-v
Blake Horstmann @balockaye_h Jan 1
To say 2018 was life changing is an understatement. I had some amazing Highs and some real lows, but I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you all for the love and support! 2019 is gonna be the best year yet and I can’t wait to experience it with all of you! ❤️ #happynewyear pic.twitter.com/VNXDrzfNzL
style - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 14 DwUmQ7PWsAA-0R1
Blake Horstmann @balockaye_h 3h
Hope you guys are tuning in tonight! Might see some friendly faces out here in Michigan! #thebachelorpremier #goinglive @Jason_Tartick pic.twitter.com/w9gw3fYQEf
https://mobile.twitter.com/balockaye_h
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:52 pm

style - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 14 DwV8DccUYAAkK9y
The Bachelor @BachelorABC 2m
Party inspo from @balockaye_h and @Jason_Tartick for your Bachelor Watch Party tonight! #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/4j8C0v1Q5t
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:40 am

Question? Blake's parents got divorced when he was in high school? anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:42 am

Does anyone else think that he's going after HannahG in Paradise? I think Kaitlyn and Jason are on it? according to Kaitlyn she said something like " Blake will get engaged in paradise" Did anyone else hear her podcast when she mentioned this?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:51 pm

^^ Pretty sure they got divorced in high school...based on what he said when he was on the show. But I think his parents are pretty amicable as even recently I saw a pic with both of them in it with Blake and his sister.

I have a feeling Blake is going to end up with someone completely different than Hannah G, usually the ones that are hyped don't end up working - it's the random ones that do.

I could also see him end up being the bachelor depending on his story on BIP goes down and this crop of guys.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:41 pm

style - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 14 75299402_178510069868016_3606163226628229210_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
balockaye.h Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am so excited to finally be able to announce something I have become very passionate about!

I have partnered with @shinethelighton to end the stigma around mental health! Together we have designed shirts with a purpose! Proceeds from each shirt bought from my current collection will go toward Mindfulness Without Borders. A nonprofit dedicated to training and educational programming for health professionals and educators working to advance mental health in youth.

Together we want to shift the paradigm and redirect the conversation from reducing stigma to acceptance. By wearing these shirts you are engaging in the change that is needed to overcome limiting beliefs and prejudices.
For more information please click the link in my BIO! The shirts are incredibly comfortable and come in many sizes! Help me and #STLO end the stigma around mental health! I’ll answer any questions in the comments!!! #endthestigma #morettocome
Source

Link: https://shinethelighton.com/collections/the-blake-collection
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Ouch1
https://people.com/tv/bachelor-nations-blake-horstmann-may-need-surgery-after-crazy-person-randomly-punches-him/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:35 pm

Some people are nuts. Where is the kindness in this world. So sorry to read that. An innocent guy minding his own business ends up being punched in the face.

Wishes for a speedy recovery and hopefully he can avoid surgery.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:53 pm

That's horrible! I hope it doesn't do any permanent damage.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:24 am

Poor Blake

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

+36
provenceguy
Jolena
mbl
Norcalgal
ishkabaha