SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:03 am

Joy15 wrote:Pardon me for passing this on for those interested  (Its not over til its over on Tuesday Morning, i guess?) Praying

Please kindly help #BlakeforBachelor
Sign the Petition and pass it on : https://chn.ge/2LK74Nh  via @Change and VOTE in the Poll: http://share.ew.com/KZRpRsD

We need to reach 1000 and 50% respectively, and pls also help Tweet and RT.

tyvm In Advance
@Joy15 what’s this about? I think the announcement is tomorrow on GMA so TB has already been chosen, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:51 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Joy15 wrote:Pardon me for passing this on for those interested  (Its not over til its over on Tuesday Morning, i guess?) Praying

Sign the Petition and pass it on : https://chn.ge/2LK74Nh  via @Change and VOTE in the Poll: http://share.ew.com/KZRpRsD

tyvm In Advance
@Joy15 what’s this about? I think the announcement is tomorrow on GMA so TB has already been chosen, IMO.

There have been several instances where they have "picked" the lead, filmed intros and then dumped them ... literally hours before the big announcement. Fingers crossed this is one of those.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:12 am

Sprite wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

tyvm In Advance

There have been several instances where they have "picked" the lead, filmed intros and then dumped them ... literally hours before the big announcement. Fingers crossed this is one of those.

yeah..its been said Arie got informed literally 24 hrs before they flew him with red eye flight to NYC. So..never say never...LOL... Its just last desperate attempts to knock MF and co to some senses that Colton is not what majority wants. He only gained 4% votes in the EW poll so far sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:41 am

@Sprite
There have been several instances where they have "picked" the lead, filmed intros and then dumped them ... literally hours before the big announcement. Fingers crossed this is one of those.”

Yes, exactly. I am actually SURE they are flying ALL three of them and let them each think that they have the gig. So sick the way they manipulate these people. I think I will probably watched GMA tomorrow, maybe. But I don’t want to brake my TV... scratch
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:43 am

This maybe far reaching out. But i just thought i would put it out here Smiley

So, i get suspicious because Blake just get his twitter verified. IIRC wasn't Arie or Nick or someone did too right before the TB announcement? . Can someone pls refresh my memory?

From my stalker-ish attempts sleuthing i found several little hints that made me believe he might be still in the running for the gig. One of them is : he usually hung out with Darin (his uncle) right before travelling to LA to attend show-related events  : pre Arie's ATFR when he first met Becca and pre Becca's ATFR as the F2.

on Fri night he was spotted hung out with a bunch of people, including Darin.

https://twitter.com/bachelorbitch_/status/1036093659781812224

yes, i am aware that there was also Kristina there and there are rumors spiraling already that they are dating. But from what i can gather, they are not, or at least, not yet. I think Shabby was the one introduced them to each other.

anyway, the Darin thing, plus some edit, storyline clues i have posted upthread , the hints upthread combined with several SM hints and maybe..a decent amount of wishful thinking,giggling  lead me to think there is a possibility that they will announce Blake as Bachie. TWT

I thought earlier it was Jason as his biggest competitor but now with the updated RS spoiler, im not sure anymore. He seems so adamant that it is Colton. I suspect there are some planted foilers to dupe RS and other sources. Welp, like i said, i might be way too far reaching out laugh out loud.

Good thing that we'll find out soon enough. all IMHO. TWT

ETA. interesting to note also, that Blake was blatantly seen in out and about at the Game in Denver, with Kristina and a couple of friends.   Jason is MIA, Colton i bet headed to NYC today, thats why RS assumed he is the TB, while actually there gonna be a "single vs couples" game  on GMA tomorrow with the Bach People. Nick, Bibiana, Kendal, Evan Carly, Ben already arrived in NYC. SCMIIW.

I guess its possible that RS was fed the wrong info, while in fact Colton is  there to attend the game. I would be shocked if the TB stint is still his, barring the huge backlash. But wouldnt put anything pass TPTB, huh? they are THAT dumb and ignorant before,..so....
.Jason or Blake would have been better choice, so for the life of me i can't pathom as to why they just had to push Colton..SMH. Let's see how all of this plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:10 am

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 4 40381912
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnTjSn_BqKI/?taken-by=balockaye.h

balockaye.h I wanna thank you all for the support over the last few months! It has been incredibly humbling and it means the world. There really is nothing like #bachelornation. I wouldn’t change the man I am if I was the bachelor and wasn’t going to change the man I am to become the bachelor. I am excited to close this chapter and see what the future holds!
I have nothing but respect for these two and I wanna wish @coltonunderwood luck on his Journey. I really truly hope you find the woman you wanna spend your life with! Good luck man! #thebachelor
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it just me, or the first lines implying that he and TPTB might not be able to come to mutual agreement in certain things? question

In this sense, i can see Colton as a perfect puppet for TPTB, compared to Blake, or Jason. Thus i wonder maybe that's why they need to go to this $hitty direction laugh out loud.

Nothing but respect for my bby Blakey hearthumbsup . i guess on positive note, he wouldn't get forced to be put off the pedestal (yet) Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:53 am

this post is so weirdly funny and sad at the same time! laugh out loud

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 4 40115410
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnTh4Dgnpup/?taken-by=bachelorzone

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:12 pm

... I wouldn’t change the man I am if I was the bachelor and wasn’t going to change the man I am to become the bachelor. I am excited to close this chapter and see what the future holds!

ITA @Joy15. I also think there were hiccups in contract negotiations with him and maybe Jason as well... kind of comforting in a way that Blake stood up to them if that’s the case.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:32 pm

And soooo, tptb retaliate against Blake by giving Joe a spot on DWTS! Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 4 2498057887

Blake is the real winner in all of this! Blake, you keep doing you, which is why we love you so much!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:53 am

@Astrobach

yeah..i can imagine he might say no to a clause obligating him to say or do fake ILY and lead multiple women on bc he knew first hand it stung. LOL.

@SFoster
kinda bummed about the DWTS too. But Joe definitely gets the right momentum since he is still in Paradise. so...

i lean to guess Blake would likely go back to his private life. Just hope he keep us updated here and there, and i am rooting for him to find his person, preferably outside BN. Can't see him doing BIP next year if he is already in serious relationship.

all JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:40 am

I'm realllllllllly hoping he and Kristina are just friends. Don't completely trust her, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Billysmom wrote:I'm realllllllllly hoping he and Kristina are just friends. Don't completely trust her, jmo

Totally agree. I think even if he's initially attracted to her, he'll see her true colors pretty quickly, though. I just don't see Kristina being someone Blake would be interested in long-term. She was one of the first from Nick's season to declare herself a "public figure" on instagram. My impression of Kristina is that she's an attention whore who thinks she's a big deal and has a history of trying to be seen with/link herself to popular contestants from whichever season is current, and I think Blake wants someone whose life doesn't revolve around trying to get likes and chasing insta fame.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

+36
provenceguy
Jolena
mbl
Norcalgal
ishkabaha