SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegas - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:01 pm

I'm gonna speak up a bit for Kristina. Yes she's had a bad picker and put up with way too much from Dean. But, I get the sense that she's got a good heart which has been hurt far too often and a life with some deep hurts as well. This is all not too different from Blake. I wish them well and will root for them as a couple.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Vegas - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by SFoster Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Kristina was my favorite contestant on Nick's season!  She's gorgeous and so sweet, imo!  I loved her on BiP also. Of course, she is too good for Dean, but hey its BiP, totally scripted. For me, she is one of the classiest ever to be on BiP. So I'm a little surprised by the  negativity. I have not followed her since BiP, so I'm not up-to-date apparently. She does post a lot of ads, but she's so gorgeous in a natural way!  JMO

Last edited by SFoster on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:18 pm

I'm with @pavalygurl. I like Kristina and think Blake could do worse.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:43 pm

https://twitter.com/balockaye_h

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:31 pm

I just noticed that Kristina has a pic of herself in Maldives, she posted on August 6. And Blake put up a group of 5 pics of himself there on the 10th. On August 6, he had put up one those pics in an IG story - the one of him standing looking out at the water. At the time, I wondered how he could be in Maldives on the day of the finale. Of course, he couldn't have been. So then I supposed he put up an old pic from the final week back in May (don't know how??). But now I notice his caption indicates he spent an "exotic" weekend there. So now I'm wondering if he was there with Kristina the weekend before the finale?  Maybe she was the one who took the pics of Blake!  A romantic getaway weekend?  (some are asking these questions on K's pic...) Apparently, Natalie introduced them, so maybe that's why Blake called her his fairylovemother in the HBD IG story. This could explain why he's been so happy post show and so chill at the ATFR....  All JMO and conclusions.. beatingheart

ETA:  With the time change, he could have left Maldives early in the morning Monday morning and arrived in LA around 2pm (the day of the finale)  Which was about the time he posted the pic!!!  After he landed?  A pic taken the day before?

Last edited by SFoster on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:36 pm

@SFoster thanks for all that. We'll have to see if we can spot Kristina in Vegas. Maybe she'll go along since there will be others there as well.

Looking forward to see if this relationship gets serious!! Vegas - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1f60d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:13 pm

It would be interesting if Kristina and Blake went to Vegas because Dean will be there, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:24 am

@SFoster Kristina's pic is an old pic from when she went last year, I think she posted again it bc of the finale being filmed there and Blake gave Natalie photo cred in his post so I definitely think his pic is from when he was there with Becca.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:36 am

Joy15 wrote:@Aria

Jasmine Goode ?...can you share the link, pls? Praying

i noticed it began when Kristina firstly tagged him in her IG story, during the Finale watching party with OG Lauren B and some others. From then Blake started to foll her, and she folld back. But i have read somewhere that Shabby might have introduced them both when attending her Bday party in LA?. Would love some intel about this Smiley

I can't see the "cerebral connection" btween K-B..but we will see. OTOH Blake and OG Lauren B, now....that..the ship i would jump in laugh out loud. Yes, she might be a top shiller...but she is still a well-rounded gal, a rare trait for girls on this franchise. JMO. (I am aware that its likely ain't gonna happen since Blake and Ben are buddies...but...never say never... giggling )

@Joy15
IMO, Blake does not have nearly the class for Lauren B. He’s a good guy and a catch for many girls but, still...a bumpkin. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:06 am

ReneeM wrote:@SFoster Kristina's pic is an old pic from when she went last year, I think she posted again it bc of the finale being filmed there and Blake gave Natalie photo cred in his post so I definitely think his pic is from when he was there with Becca.

@ReneeM Thanks, I see that now! She went with vampped tours last October! Just a coincidence.... laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:09 am

SFoster wrote:I just noticed that Kristina has a pic of herself in Maldives, she posted on August 6. And Blake put up a group of 5 pics of himself there on the 10th. On August 6, he had put up one those pics in an IG story - the one of him standing looking out at the water. At the time, I wondered how he could be in Maldives on the day of the finale. Of course, he couldn't have been. So then I supposed he put up an old pic from the final week back in May (don't know how??). But now I notice his caption indicates he spent an "exotic" weekend there. So now I'm wondering if he was there with Kristina the weekend before the finale?  Maybe she was the one who took the pics of Blake!  A romantic getaway weekend?  (some are asking these questions on K's pic...) Apparently, Natalie introduced them, so maybe that's why Blake called her his fairylovemother in the HBD IG story. This could explain why he's been so happy post show and so chill at the ATFR....  All JMO and conclusions.. beatingheart

ETA:  With the time change, he could have left Maldives early in the morning Monday morning and arrived in LA around 2pm (the day of the finale)  Which was about the time he posted the pic!!!  After he landed?  A pic taken the day before?

Whose HBD IG story? Was it Blake’s or Shabby’s? Kristina was at the party per Shabby’s pics. Was Blake there, too? She commented on his Aug 10th post: “Have you ever BEEN to paradise? He responded “Well-played...”. Guess it was inside joke bc I didn’t get it. Anyone have an idea what she meant? She was razzing him about skipping leg days on Clay Harbor’s post from Bruno Mars concert. I definitely think Shabby played matchmakerbc she seems to adore both of them and seems to have developed genuine friendships w/ both post-show.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:20 am

@Frymama - On Natalie's birthday, Blake put up a pic of them together (Blake and Shabby) on his IG story, with hashtag #fairylovemother. Her birthday was August 2. I don't know about the party.

I agree about Shabby loving both Blake and Kristina!

When Blake went to LA for what we all thought was Bachelor negotiations, maybe it was to see someone else... I think that was the trip where he went to Shabby's and helped her hang shelving in her home. Maybe he didn't talk about TB at all, but decoy to see K. hmm..

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

+36
provenceguy
Jolena
mbl
Norcalgal
ishkabaha