SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegas - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Vegas - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 7 39948163_340252820079436_8768676233793493976_n

clayharbs82 Blake is doing juuuuust fine. #hometowns #brunomars #bachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vegas - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by SFoster Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:45 am

It was hard to keep up with Blake this past weekend. Bruno Mars concert (with Clay) Friday night. I don't know how he did it but he seemed to attend 2 games Saturday - Rockies and Huskers (in Lincoln, NE), Broncos game yesterday, and Maroon 5 concert last night! Where someone proposed on stage laugh out loud.

Blake is looking juuuust fine!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:33 pm

I think Blake was hiking with KS yesterday in Bailey Mtn. Just a feeling laugh out loud Am I right, Blake? (She's been MIA since the weekend...)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:20 pm

SFoster wrote:I think Blake was hiking with KS yesterday in Bailey Mtn. Just a feeling laugh out loud Am I right, Blake?  (She's been MIA since the weekend...)

Oh jeez. I sure hope not. I just feel like he can do so much better and would hate to see him get sucked into all of her bitterness and fame chasing. I saw that he's hosting a benefit for the SickKids Foundation in Toronto with Kevin (from BiP). If you're a Blake fan in the Toronto area, might be something to check out!
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:32 pm

Just casually here bc Blake just got his IG verified...so yay for that!

i also am just casually follow along his updates. Not a fan of Kristina bc of her history with Jef 1 F (Dean doesn't bother me much tbh) . Only a few contestants from this silly show i can't stand bc i am an easy to please girl at core..LOL ..sadly, 1F is one of them, right there with Josh and Rubby.  So, yeah, not really digging Blake joining the Kristina league with Jef and Dean as their successor. Meh. btw does anyone know how long her fling with Jef was? (i mean, i wouldn't bother much asking how deep/serious it was?..LOL..). I didn't follow Kristina or any Nick's girls much, so would love the heads up on this K girl wuv life  Praying  

Late to the convo,but FWIW. I have followed Blake closely pre-season right up to Bachelor announcement. I agree with Renee that the K pic was most likely a throwback pic. Blake was seen out and about in Denver the whole week before the ATFR . His pic was probably from the last days he was staying in Maldives. Millsy has said he stayed there until at least 1 day after FRC. JMO

I personally think he was in talk as Bachie when he flew to LA around mid of August, just as Peter last year. But i get an impression there were hiccups in the negotiation..his probably was not as smooth Jason or Colton. JMO. Also, its been sleuthed he has helped Shabby with her house, so IA that it was highly possible he attended Shabby B'day bash too while he was there and get introduced to Kristina at the event. I also agree that his IG story mentioning Shabby as his "fairylovemother" might refer to Kristina (and not Becca..LOL).

I too suspected he went hiking with Kristina (re: the Bailey mountain IG) laugh out loud. He often hiked with his ex, Alexa, while there was in the relationship (2.5 years or so).

Lastly, I am guessing the Toronto event tomorrow with Kevin is probably due to the Astrid-Kristina hub. I wouldn't be surprised if Kristina will also be there, especially since Blake mentioned in the promo clip that 'a few friends' will show up. JMO.

It seems we got all these Nick's girls and Becca's guys coupling festivities with Angela and Clay became a "thing"..LOL

PS: oh yeah..pls, posters in Toronto area, hopeful that one of you could come to the event and may spill the tea on B-K dynamic for us.. giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:35 am

@Joy15, TY - I love your posts, keep us posted!   (Blake seems to be in Toronto tonight with Eric Bigger and Jason.)  So the festivities go on for a few days?

ETA: I don't know anything about K and Jef! I haven't kept up with Kristina since BiP last summer. I just know I loved her on Nick's season and BiP. question

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:08 am

Thanks @Joy15, always fun to read you! Smiley

My little grain of salt on Kristina: I liked her on her first season, have not followed her after show but heard through the branches of off-on relationships with Dean and probably not treated well by any guys until now. I actually see Blake and her hitting it off because Blake is more educated, sophisticated, gentleman, worldly, honest and fun than who she was with before. And I checked their Astro and it’s better than I tought...there is hope guys...more later!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:34 am

I'm still salty he didn't get the Bach gig but glad he seems to have moved on from his heartbreak.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Breakfast Television Toronto!

https://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/bachelor-in-paradise-stars-are-here/

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:43 pm

SFoster wrote:Breakfast Television Toronto!

https://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/bachelor-in-paradise-stars-are-here/

I was just coming to post that link.  Thought it was interesting he said he would have agreed to being co-Bachelor w/ Colton.  

Here is another morning show CP 24 Breakfast.  I actually liked this interview better:  

He and Jason both say they would have taken gig if offered and mention they have gone back to regular work life.  It cracked me up when they asked Eric about his “ugly cry” on BIP and Blake said:  “I’ve been there man”..LOL

I do not think Kristina is at this event, but IMO she’ll be at iHeart next weekend and Nov 3rd charity in Toronto for Kevin IF Kristina and Blake are still a “thing”.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the link)
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Blake and Eric are my two favorites, so I'm loving seeing them together!

I honestly (and there's no well to tell) think they (bachelors and bachelorettes) are not allowed to say they wouldn't take the gig. They have to act like they all want it, bc abc wants all to believe it's a very coveted gig. It also makes ABC seem like they "settled" instead of getting the one they wanted. We know what happened with Peter, but Peter has never said he turned it down. I don't think he is allowed to. In the same way, contestants do not say anything negative about the lead, even though we know some do not like the lead at all. Everyone must love the lead and everyone must want to be the lead. Just my opinion. RS says Blake and Jason weren't offered, but that is literal. If Blake and Jason both said some things tptb didn't like or weren't according to their plans/storyboard of course they wouldn't offer the gig to them, even though they were BN's choice. jmho

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:07 pm

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ericbigger/?hl=en

Check out video of Blake doing ab crunches... I can't bring it over doh!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

+36
provenceguy
Jolena
mbl
Norcalgal
ishkabaha