SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by FLChica Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Becca had no reason to shame her BFF (of 3 months) Tia. Becca undoubtedly knew about the Tia/Colton hook-up and all the contestants understood what Tia's role in promoting the storyboard for the season would be. Tia hasn't yet earned top-spot as Bachelorette, but she's earning another paycheck by appearing on BIP. IMO.

Becca didn't seem to have much genuine interest in Colton, but needed to keep the hot former NFL virgin around per TPTB instructions. It's her job as Bachelorette to earn her paycheck. No shame in that game. Hugesmile IMO.

Thanks for reminding me just how unattractive GG is @GuardianAngel.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:56 pm

@FLChica he’s the 21st century Jethro Bodine. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngel you got me rofl
You added more even better IG stories than I meant : the insta story that show them at the restaurant, with Tia and Caroline in the same bored but polite pose... it’s in the Fan forum.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:56 pm

IMO Tia is just hungover from her birthday celebration.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:04 pm

havadrpepper wrote:IMO Tia is just hungover from her birthday celebration.

laugh out loud absolutely!!! and she still has her glasses on inside - after last night i am surprised they are even functioning giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:42 pm

I would not want to be in the company of any friends who were hung over and couldn't be part of a conversation, and who would rather rest her head with her eyes closed and on a table in a public place. Actually I'd be rather ticked, stay home if that's what's more important to you. I certainly wouldn't post it on SM. That's just me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:17 pm

@GuardianAngel ditto. What is the point? It’s one thing to be hung over and having to fullfil and obligation. I don’t see friends, especially friends who don’t live near each other or will see each other often as an obligation, but a desire.
I lurve staying at home, chilling, ferlaxing etc with my loved ones. Why does everything have to be so instagrammed? Can’t happy people just be? IDGI (I don’t get it)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:08 pm

It makes me wonder : where are Tia ‘s ‘ real friends’ from before BN? and Becca same thing... we do not see much of her friends outside this new ‘ world’ . Shows how it distorts everything in terms of relationships and values. To me, it looks like they HAD to do something to post on IG to show...what exactly ? These are friends...? SMH.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:21 pm

Astrobach wrote:It makes me wonder : where are Tia ‘s ‘ real friends’ from before BN? and Becca same thing... we do not see much of her friends outside this new ‘ world’ . Shows how it distorts everything in terms of relationships and values. To me, it looks like they HAD to do something to post on IG to show...what exactly ? These are friends...? SMH.
I hate to derail a topic, but I did correspond briefly with an anonymous person who knows Tia. The person contacted me. I did not ask anything, only listened. Then did my own follow up. Tia does seem to be a lovely person. I’m not going to go into details. This is not her thread.
Personally, I hope we don’t see details on any of these cast. I believe privacy should be cherished. Once lost it’s hard to recapture. Jmo

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Astrobach wrote:It makes me wonder : where are Tia ‘s ‘ real friends’ from before BN? and Becca same thing... we do not see much of her friends outside this new ‘ world’ . Shows how it distorts everything in terms of relationships and values. To me, it looks like they HAD to do something to post on IG to show...what exactly ? These are friends...? SMH.

It has only been a week since Becca's season ended. BIP just started. Becca & Garrett have been doing a ton of post show press and tomorrow Becca is on BIP, so IMO, this is more press. Not to say that she won't be hanging with these people in the future, she very well may be, but I will give her some time to get back to her regular life and her regular friends.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:59 pm

Even  if they spend time in Minneapolis and Reno, Becca mentioned they’re likely moving to LA.  I sort of doubt she’ll be going back to her regular life or regular friends if that happens.  

Good luck, kids if you move to to LaLa Land.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:15 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Even  if they spend time in Minneapolis and Reno, Becca mentioned they’re likely moving to LA.  I sort of doubt she’ll be going back to her regular life or regular friends if that happens.  

Good luck, kids if you move to to LaLa Land.

Isn't some of Garrett's family in California? And I believe Becca said she has some friends there? So, either way, I am willing to give them some time to settle down before jumping down their throat for something they haven't even done yet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom