SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:27 am

They are waaaaaaaay more popular than I anticipated them being after Like-gate. I’m still not sure what to make about that, or how to feel. Idk.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:32 am

@sosleepy right? I'm surprised. Idk how to feel either.

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:37 am

I know how to feel, IMO.
They are both morons looking for love desperately and are lustfully and happy w each other until the well runs dry. ( or one chooses to believe they do not represent familial values). Jmo. I won’t take bets on who caves first. Eventually. IMO they are both losers it may take awhile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:39 am

sosleepy wrote:They are waaaaaaaay more popular than I anticipated them being after Like-gate. I’m still not sure what to make about that, or how to feel. Idk.

Maybe people were willing to accept Garrett's apology, and give him the chance to grow and become a better human being. 

None of us are perfect and we all deserve grace and forgiveness Praying
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:53 am

I never thought that like-gate would affect anything, since, quite honestly, I think that many, many people in this franchise and many viewers have very similar beliefs, but are savvy enough to keep it on the DL. And I think a decent portion of people that initially had an issue with it were able to forgive, considering every guy, including MOC and Jason (who has a gay brother), stood up for him. Very different situation than with Lee.

I did, however, think Becca lacked that star quality that Jojo and Kaitlyn both had and her ceiling would be at 1 million...I was totally, completely, 100% wrong. They are a very charming, likable, down-to-earth couple, IMO, which is kind of a rarity in this franchise so I get why they're well-liked. 

All, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:54 am

Sprite wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Even  if they spend time in Minneapolis and Reno, Becca mentioned they’re likely moving to LA.  I sort of doubt she’ll be going back to her regular life or regular friends if that happens.  

Good luck, kids if you move to to LaLa Land.

Isn't some of Garrett's family in California? And I believe Becca said she has some friends there? So, either way, I am willing to give them some time to settle down before jumping down their throat for something they haven't even done yet.

Wonder if Becca has been approached to do DWTS. The timing of the move fits.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:56 am

@Aria totally agree. Even without the scandal, I figured they'd be just a touch more popular than RnB. Definitely wrong on that.

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:56 am

XQZME wrote:
sosleepy wrote:They are waaaaaaaay more popular than I anticipated them being after Like-gate. I’m still not sure what to make about that, or how to feel. Idk.

Maybe people were willing to accept Garrett's apology, and give him the chance to grow and become a better human being. 

None of us are perfect and we all deserve grace and forgiveness Praying

Yes, maybe. And I’m not saying I disagree with this. You just can’t discount the possibility that Americans are just really dumb... and also a little bit racist, and homophobic, and selfish.... but mostly dumb, and blinded and enamored by reality tv and celebrity, and other shiny objects that can distract from real, important issues. There is that too. Could also be a demographic problem with this show in general, idk. 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:04 am

Aria wrote:I never thought that like-gate would affect anything, since, quite honestly, I think that many, many people in this franchise and many viewers have very similar beliefs, but are savvy enough to keep it on the DL. And I think a decent portion of people that initially had an issue with it were able to forgive, considering every guy, including MOC and Jason (who has a gay brother), stood up for him. Very different situation than with Lee.

I did, however, think Becca lacked that star quality that Jojo and Kaitlyn both had and her ceiling would be at 1 million...I was totally, completely, 100% wrong. They are a very charming, likable, down-to-earth couple, IMO, which is kind of a rarity in this franchise so I get why they're well-liked. 

All, IMO.

Wow Aria! I remember your earlier pre-season posts. I kind of felt the same and dm’d someone here and she said give the guy a chance. I did. In reality, Garrett is not my type of guy but because it’s not about me, I tried to watch just to watch and enjoyed this season. I’m not surprised Becca’s IG grew to over a mil but I am pleasantly surprised how Garrett is just below 630k. I do think it’s because as you said, they are likable. Maybe not by all but certainly a good number Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:36 am

@sosleepy huge like huge

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:05 am

LiboLRC wrote:Becca is going to become everything for what she shamed the other woman laugh out loud, But congrats to her, hope his fiancee loves her more than he loves fish.

@LiboLRC
i was just lurking around and may have been missing the part where Becca shamed other woman.
could you point me to it, or is this your opinion only? thanks.

Last edited by MyDress on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:13 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom