Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm not pretending to like either of them because I don't. To me there isn't any comparison to any other couple, period.

Every couple from this franchise that's together or married are working hard at several different careers, some are raising a family and working, and some are/were pregnant with toddlers at home and still working. Most are working at their original careers when they went on the show and for some same goes for the F1.

These two still haven't settled into a home yet or a job and have no idea the responsibility of working full time and juggling a family and all their activities.

I'm glad they are happy. Everyone deserves to find love.

Totally agree with this post ! Of all the seasons I have watched this couple imo is the worst you can not compare them to any other couple in this franchise. JMO
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2482
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:06 pm

I totally disagree. Not like I’m a huge fan of them (I don’t follow at all and meh), but they are essentially 5 mos out from their finale. I think MOST couples and contestants are drifting around at that stage post finale. Heck, many still have “influencer” “careers.” I don’t really consider any of these people from this show remarkable for their work ethic. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Posts : 4916
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm not pretending to like either of them because I don't. To me there isn't any comparison to any other couple, period.

Every couple from this franchise that's together or married are working hard at several different careers, some are raising a family and working, and some are/were pregnant with toddlers at home and still working. Most are working at their original careers when they went on the show and for some same goes for the F1.

These two still haven't settled into a home yet or a job and have no idea the responsibility of working full time and juggling a family and all their activities.

I'm glad they are happy. Everyone deserves to find love.

Totally agree with this post !  Of all the seasons I have watched this couple imo is the worst you can not compare them to any other couple in this franchise. JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I agree as well but have additional reasons. They are both lousy examples of their generation given what they have either liked online or said about their past experiences. I’m glad I don’t know or like either one of them. I think they are the worst possible couple but are certainly well suited.

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1194
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by handsanitiser on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:To me, this couple is classless, tacky and tasteless.
I actually think Arie, whom I didn’t even like - made a brave and wise decision. Becca is clearly not even a diamond in the rough so there should have just been several minutes of footage of him running as far and as fast as possible to dodge that bullet instead of Becca’s crying.
Garrett is exactly what I thought after his SM reveal and if he’s much like her dad, then, well, ok.
Becca’s looks are really deceiving. She is classless and graceless and crass, IMO. Still, the show managed to find her perfect match and take them both off the market and that’s good for society and the BN success rate. All IMO.  

I was huge fans of them but I think I've been hoodwinked by Becca's classic beauty.  She's neither being classy, nor acting like a beautiful person [on the inside where it counts] imo.  I'm disappointed by them.  I expected them to settle down and get back to regular work after a few weeks off.   And while I don't expect "normal" people to get engaged and plan a wedding on a quick timeline, when it comes to this franchise if you're not engaged and planning a wedding then experience shows it never happens.  So I'm starting to also think that as suited as they clearly are, they probably won't get married.  

I have to admit I have a soft spot for brunettes like Becca and in this case it's done me wrong and I'm kind of annoyed at myself for getting on someone's "team" just because I liked what they look like.

e: I wasn't a huge fan of Garrett but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt....

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 113
Join date : 2018-10-02
Location : AU

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:To me, this couple is classless, tacky and tasteless.
I actually think Arie, whom I didn’t even like - made a brave and wise decision. Becca is clearly not even a diamond in the rough so there should have just been several minutes of footage of him running as far and as fast as possible to dodge that bullet instead of Becca’s crying.
Garrett is exactly what I thought after his SM reveal and if he’s much like her dad, then, well, ok.
Becca’s looks are really deceiving. She is classless and graceless and crass, IMO. Still, the show managed to find her perfect match and take them both off the market and that’s good for society and the BN success rate. All IMO.  

I was huge fans of them but I think I've been hoodwinked by Becca's classic beauty.  She's neither being classy, nor acting like a beautiful person [on the inside where it counts] imo.  I'm disappointed by them.  I expected them to settle down and get back to regular work after a few weeks off.   And while I don't expect "normal" people to get engaged and plan a wedding on a quick timeline, when it comes to this franchise if you're not engaged and planning a wedding then experience shows it never happens.  So I'm starting to also think that as suited as they clearly are, they probably won't get married.  

I have to admit I have a soft spot for brunettes like Becca and in this case it's done me wrong and I'm kind of annoyed at myself for getting on someone's "team" just because I liked what they look like.

e: I wasn't a huge fan of Garrett but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Don’t feel duped. Imagine how Arie must have felt! He went from a good Christian, single mom to...Becca! hehehe hehehe
No wonder he didn’t say a word. Just ran and hid under Lauren’s bed till the coast was clear.

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1194
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by wishesfireworks on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:49 pm

Just genuinely wondering why people don’t like Becca, does this have to do with her “confessions” on Kaitlyns podcast?
wishesfireworks
wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 515
Join date : 2017-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:58 pm

I imagine some of the more extreme reactions here and beliefs are partly generational differences in her fans/non fans. IMO, in 2019, crass and classless doesn't = Becca. This is the Bachelor/ette we're discussing, not a Duggar spin off laugh out loud. All JMO (btw - not really fan, esp of Garrett).


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Posts : 8392
Join date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:00 pm

I didn’t listen to the podcast. I thought IMO she was an idiot before she was contracted to be the bachelorette.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 33419
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by SpinCycle on Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just genuinely wondering why people don’t like Becca, does this have to do with her “confessions” on Kaitlyns podcast?

Don’t stress yourself much because there’s a saying that not is everyone’s cup of tea.
Even for the most likeable person in the whole planet there still someone that don’t like this person.
People like or dislike for different kind of reasons. Each person is different and has their own standards.

All JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope you don't mind if I use this. Hugesmile
"You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches."


Last edited by SpinCycle on Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:56 am; edited 5 times in total
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Posts : 65
Join date : 2018-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess on Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just genuinely wondering why people don’t like Becca, does this have to do with her “confessions” on Kaitlyns podcast?

Podcast and liking/disliking IMO have nothing to do with it. For me, it's a vibe of disingenuousness.


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2581
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I didn’t listen to the podcast. I thought IMO she was an idiot before she was contracted to be the bachelorette.

Same here. I didn't listen to the podcast. I started to dislike her when I actually saw her on Arie's season and how she handled herself, which to me was acting, and not sincere. More so when Millsy posted the hand written letter he got from her in January where she indicated she was "hopefully" going to get the lead.I wondered if that was the renumeration for her performance of being dumped on film. Like other's have said, IMO she is nothing like other bachelorette who at least showed some maturity and class.



___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52556
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:35 pm

[quote="wishesfireworks"]Just genuinely wondering why people don’t like Becca, does this have to do with her “confessions” on Kaitlyns podcast?[/quote

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes. I liked Becca, a lot. When she chose Garrett, then stayed with him after she learned more about him, I side-eyed her but, I didn’t dislike her - only him. After her “confessions”, I can’t respect or like her. I find her to be a substandard example of a Bachelorette or any of today’s young women and I know plenty. Times have changed mostly for the better for women. It’s wonderful to have much greater sexual freedom, all kinds of pregnancy prevention which gives us control over our lives, greater opportunity to achieve personally and professionally. We can have babies later, marry whomever we want or no one at all. We are more brilliant and accomplished and healthier and freer than ever, IMO. It is a triumph that my grandmother has lived to see. BUT...trash always was and always will be trash. That will never change and it shouldn’t, IMO. We are not dogs in heat. We are women, the most magnificent creatures ever made and Becca should just shut her mouth and stop telling hundreds of thousands of strangers stories that prove she doesn’t know her value. She’s an embarrassment. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1194
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum