Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:57 pm

@Chgohighlife wrote:
@wishesfireworks wrote:Just genuinely wondering why people don’t like Becca, does this have to do with her “confessions” on Kaitlyns podcast?[/quote

@wishesfireworks
Yes. I liked Becca, a lot. When she chose Garrett, then stayed with him after she learned more about him, I side-eyed her but, I didn’t dislike her - only him. After her “confessions”, I can’t respect or like her. I find her to be a substandard example of a Bachelorette or any of today’s young women and I know plenty. Times have changed mostly for the better for women. It’s wonderful to have much greater sexual freedom, all kinds of pregnancy prevention which gives us control over our lives, greater opportunity to achieve personally and professionally. We can have babies later, marry whomever we want or no one at all. We are more brilliant and accomplished and healthier and freer than ever, IMO. It is a triumph that my grandmother has lived to see.  BUT...trash always was and always will be trash. That will never change and it shouldn’t, IMO. We are not dogs in heat. We are women, the most magnificent creatures ever made and Becca should just shut her mouth and stop telling hundreds of thousands of strangers stories that prove she doesn’t know her value. She’s an embarrassment. All IMO.

I don't know about Becca, but I do work with a lot of young men and women and the stuff they feel they can share with myself and other co-workers... no no. Nevertheless they do. The stuff Becca said she had done, plenty of them have as well. I'm not even getting into their need to share naked photos.  no The only difference for me is that she has a much wider audience. Personally I don't understand this need to share your most intimate private moments, but then I'm old enough to be their mother.

@SpinCycle feel free to use my signature line. It is one of my favourite quotes and reminds me that no matter how wonderful you are, there are still going to be people out there who are not going to like you...no matter how much you twist yourself trying to please them. Just be true to yourself and surround yourself with people who genuinely like you for who you are and ignore the rest. I find it particularly fitting when it comes to discussions of this show.


Last edited by Sprite on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12483
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by islandgirl1 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:11 pm

Becca didn't fool me I could see her fake a$$ from a mile away and understand exactly why Arie couldn't dump her fast enough.

islandgirl1

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-09-21

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:15 pm

@Chgohighlife wrote:
@handsanitiser wrote:
@Chgohighlife wrote:To me, this couple is classless, tacky and tasteless.
I actually think Arie, whom I didn’t even like - made a brave and wise decision. Becca is clearly not even a diamond in the rough so there should have just been several minutes of footage of him running as far and as fast as possible to dodge that bullet instead of Becca’s crying.
Garrett is exactly what I thought after his SM reveal and if he’s much like her dad, then, well, ok.
Becca’s looks are really deceiving. She is classless and graceless and crass, IMO. Still, the show managed to find her perfect match and take them both off the market and that’s good for society and the BN success rate. All IMO.  

I was huge fans of them but I think I've been hoodwinked by Becca's classic beauty.  She's neither being classy, nor acting like a beautiful person [on the inside where it counts] imo.  I'm disappointed by them.  I expected them to settle down and get back to regular work after a few weeks off.   And while I don't expect "normal" people to get engaged and plan a wedding on a quick timeline, when it comes to this franchise if you're not engaged and planning a wedding then experience shows it never happens.  So I'm starting to also think that as suited as they clearly are, they probably won't get married.  

I have to admit I have a soft spot for brunettes like Becca and in this case it's done me wrong and I'm kind of annoyed at myself for getting on someone's "team" just because I liked what they look like.



e: I wasn't a huge fan of Garrett but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt....

@handsanitiser
Don’t feel duped. Imagine how Arie must have felt! He went from a good Christian, single mom to...Becca! hehehe hehehe
No wonder he didn’t say a word. Just ran and hid under Lauren’s bed till the coast was clear. Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 3552228123

I don't think Arie was exactly a monk in the years between. We have heard there were a lot of women in between and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a few similar escapades. I don't think he is in any position to be judgemental since he apparently had to go jumping out of his window...naked...when the current girlfriend cought him with someone else. And that good Christian, single mom wasn't exactly a saint herself. The sexting with I can't even remember who, while she was with Jeff (Yes, I still stubornly refuse to drop that f) was one that comes to mind, but there was plenty of dirt dug up on her on FORT before her season. She seems to have grown and moved on and is happy. Hopefully everyone involved in Arie's and Becca's season will as well...no matter how juicy and sordid their past.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12483
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by SpinCycle on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:23 pm

I don't need to elaborate more on how Arie is still tear down in reddit specially from the Spreadsheet that comes out of all the women he bedded. JMO


Last edited by SpinCycle on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Posts : 92
Join date : 2018-09-07

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:39 pm

@Sprite wrote:I don't think Arie was exactly a monk in the years between. We have heard there were a lot of women in between and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a few similar escapades. I don't think he is in any position to be judgemental since he apparently had to go jumping out of his window...naked...when the current girlfriend cought him with someone else. And that good Christian, single mom wasn't exactly a saint herself. The sexting with I can't even remember who, while she was with Jeff (Yes, I still stubornly refuse to drop that f) was one that comes to mind, but there was plenty of dirt dug up on her on FORT before her season. She seems to have grown and moved on and is happy. Hopefully everyone involved in Arie's and Becca's season will as well...no matter how juicy and sordid their past.

clapping!

None of these people are saints. And, who am I to judge them. There may or may not be skeletons in my closet as well especially considering the time period I grew up in. But, I matured as it seems some of these people have as well.

For now, I am enjoying seeing where the journey takes Becca and Garrett. Everyone has those they like or dislike. I tend to be in the minority as to those I dislike. I just keep my mouth shut and stay out of their threads since I am not interested in their lives.

IMO

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Teamee on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:56 pm

@havadrpepper wrote:
@Sprite wrote:I don't think Arie was exactly a monk in the years between. We have heard there were a lot of women in between and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a few similar escapades. I don't think he is in any position to be judgemental since he apparently had to go jumping out of his window...naked...when the current girlfriend cought him with someone else. And that good Christian, single mom wasn't exactly a saint herself. The sexting with I can't even remember who, while she was with Jeff (Yes, I still stubornly refuse to drop that f) was one that comes to mind, but there was plenty of dirt dug up on her on FORT before her season. She seems to have grown and moved on and is happy. Hopefully everyone involved in Arie's and Becca's season will as well...no matter how juicy and sordid their past.

clapping!

None of these people are saints.  And, who am I to judge them.  There may or may not be skeletons in my closet as well especially considering the time period I grew up in.  But, I matured as it seems some of these people have as well.  

For now, I am enjoying seeing where the journey takes Becca and Garrett.  Everyone has those they like or dislike.  I tend to be in the minority as to those I dislike. I just keep my mouth shut and stay out of their threads since I am not interested in their lives.

Agree on both posts! clapping!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399
Join date : 2018-05-04

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:17 am

@SpinCycle wrote:I don't need to elaborate more on how Arie is still tear down in reddit specially from the Spreadsheet that comes out of all the women he bedded.

The comparison of their morale is not even comparable.***IMO***

Well we compare then. Garrett has more followers than Arie considering that he is the lead.
That shows who is more likeable.***IMO***

That was in the past so don’t understand why it is still discussed IMO People change and it seems like Arie and Lauren are truly happy. I just think it all worked out for all involved. If Becca never was the ette she would of never met G. JMO
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2648
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by SpinCycle on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:23 am

All these discussion regarding Becca are also in the past. But it keeps coming back.

Arie is not even included in the picture anymore yet some still connect them.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Posts : 92
Join date : 2018-09-07

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:41 am

@SpinCycle wrote:All these discussion regarding Becca are also in the past. But it keeps coming back.

Arie is not even included in the picture anymore yet some still connect them.

Both leads have moved on and seem happy with who they are with now. Life appears to have worked out the best for everyone.

I am curious with what will be happening in the new year with Beckett. New city. New place. Maybe new jobs. So far things appear solid.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12483
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by SpinCycle on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:48 am

@Sprite, as a fan I'm excited to see how it goes. So far all is well for both of them.


Last edited by SpinCycle on Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Posts : 92
Join date : 2018-09-07

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by SpinCycle on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:09 am

@whit90 wrote:
@wishesfireworks wrote:Arie cheated on all his exes, guess that is marriage material.
@SFoster wrote:Agreeing with and adding to what @chgohighlife said- how do we know these hookups did not occur while she was dating Ross?  She dated him "off and on" for 7 years, most of her adult life.  And it sounds like there were enough of these episodes to make up a LIST. So who knows?  Most women do not hookup like this, nor do  most men consider such women "marriage material"! *imo*(Which may explain why Ross never proposed to her in all those years, and why Arie dumped her. That plus her potty mouth and crass behavior in general.) Who's to say she wouldn't do this any old time in the future? Past behaviors don't necessarily never repeat.  It's just a reflection of character, imo. Lack of self respect. IMO.

Arie is very happy now and chose the right woman for him. He is getting married and having a beautiful baby so I think he is living a great life.
I also think that Arie, Blake, Colton, and Jason dodged a huge bullet from this so called woman. JMO

To add more, how they dodged a Bullet when Garrett is better than them. IMO

Of all the people you want to compare you chose them.

all JMO.


Last edited by SpinCycle on Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Posts : 92
Join date : 2018-09-07

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:30 am

JMO I was referring to the topic of Arie being brought up over and over and yes I contributed to that . I just don’t understand why we are bringing up the past on both couples. Since this topic started off with a podcast that B&G were on.
Sorry we will just have to disagree!


Last edited by whit90 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2648
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum