SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 25 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:25 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun May 10, 2020 12:08 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAAv7oLBUJe/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri May 29, 2020 10:21 pm

Just saw becca ig story about people going into her dm to give her crap about not saying anything about the killing of the black man by the cops in her hometown  she did say something about it at the time she was emotional because her grandfather just died  people should not be going into dm to tell the person off they do not know what is going on in there life at the time jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 29, 2020 11:17 pm

timfan wrote:Just saw becca ig story about people going into her dm to give her crap about not saying anything about the killing of the black man by the cops in her hometown  she did say something about it at the time she was emotional because her grandfather just died  people should not be going into dm to tell the person off they do not know what is going on in there life at the time jmo

JMO  they could benefit from expecting things of themselves.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:25 pm

Garrett's latest Instagram post is extremely disappointing (to save anyone a click and if you don't know already, it's a Blue Lives Matter post). https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/?hl=en I'd really hoped that Garrett had actually maybe started to change or learn after his "mindless likes" incident and after Becca stayed with him despite their difference in politics but it appears that's not the case. I've changed my profile pic from them back to my default rose because I'm disgusted, mostly at myself for ever giving him a chance.

It's going to be interesting to see what Becca does and says in response.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:13 am

This guys sucks and Becca should move on. It's been 2 years and nothing has changed with him. I hope she doesn't tolerate it this time.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:10 am

Garrett's latest Instagram post is extremely disappointing (to save anyone a click and if you don't know already, it's a Blue Lives Matter post). https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/?hl=en I'd really hoped that Garrett had actually maybe started to change or learn after his "mindless likes" incident and after Becca stayed with him despite their difference in politics but it appears that's not the case. I've changed my profile pic from them back to my default rose because I'm disgusted, mostly at myself for ever giving him a chance.

It's going to be interesting to see what Becca does and says in response.

I'm not quite understanding what the issue is here. I completely agree with Garrett. ALL lives matter. It's despicable what happened to Mr. Floyd. It's also despicable how some are acting in response to his death. I was overjoyed when the charge for that awful police officer (I hate to even call him that - the murderer) was changed to First degree murder - that's exactly what it was. However, I absolutely can not condone what some of these rioters have done in response. My take on his post is that he was absolutely NOT supporting murderers, he was supporting the good people out there trying to keep peace and order. There are good people and bad people in all organizations. This murderer is getting what's coming to him. I'm so very tired of people fighting each other. I know it's not a perfect world - far from it. I just for the life of me can't understand why things like this happen - on both sides - the murder and the rioting. None of it is right. Two wrongs will never make a right.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:17 am

He had a lot to say about why he supports the thin blue line. The previous post was the black box with black lives matter emoji with no comment

I will post later about WHY his comment is insensitive in this moment and also about why some people won’t see what is wrong.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:00 am

I just want to say that to me the term All Lives Matter trivializes the trauma people of color experience.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:04 am

Norcalgal wrote:I just want to say that to me the term All Lives Matter trivializes the trauma people of color experience.

I do understand what you're saying. I understand that perception. And I understand that this unfortunate situation happened to a POC. However, things like this happen to alot of people, white, black, asian, ALL people. When I say ALL lives matter, that's exactly what I mean - no hidden agenda - no ulterior motives.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:27 am

Fan4life wrote:
I'm not quite understanding what the issue is here.  I completely agree with Garrett.  ALL lives matter.  It's despicable what happened to Mr. Floyd.  It's also despicable how some are acting in response to his death.  I was overjoyed when the charge for that awful police officer (I hate to even call him that - the murderer) was changed to First degree murder - that's exactly what it was.  However, I absolutely can not condone what some of these rioters have done in response.  My take on his post is that he was absolutely NOT supporting murderers, he was supporting the good people out there trying to keep peace and order.  There are good people and bad people in all organizations.  This murderer is getting what's coming to him.  I'm so very tired of people fighting each other.  I know it's not a perfect world - far from it.  I just for the life of me can't understand why things like this happen - on both sides - the murder and the rioting.  None of it is right.  Two wrongs will never make a right.

Black lives matter. This video - referenced earlier in the week by Sean Lowe, so there is a Bachelor connection - is a really good basic explanation by a pastor of why we say Black Lives Matter and not all lives matter. https://twitter.com/thyfortunate/status/1266624057904173062
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:37 am

leavers wrote:
Fan4life wrote:
I'm not quite understanding what the issue is here.  I completely agree with Garrett.  ALL lives matter.  It's despicable what happened to Mr. Floyd.  It's also despicable how some are acting in response to his death.  I was overjoyed when the charge for that awful police officer (I hate to even call him that - the murderer) was changed to First degree murder - that's exactly what it was.  However, I absolutely can not condone what some of these rioters have done in response.  My take on his post is that he was absolutely NOT supporting murderers, he was supporting the good people out there trying to keep peace and order.  There are good people and bad people in all organizations.  This murderer is getting what's coming to him.  I'm so very tired of people fighting each other.  I know it's not a perfect world - far from it.  I just for the life of me can't understand why things like this happen - on both sides - the murder and the rioting.  None of it is right.  Two wrongs will never make a right.

Black lives matter. This video - referenced earlier in the week by Sean Lowe, so there is a Bachelor connection - is a really good basic explanation by a pastor of why we say Black Lives Matter and not all lives matter. https://twitter.com/thyfortunate/status/1266624057904173062

Ok. Yes, I understand. Thank you so much! Of course ALL lives matter. But in light of the recent, horrible events, and in being sensitive this situation to so many who have suffered - BLACK LIVES MATTER!! Always!!

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom