SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:52 pm

@notarose IA they are making a big deal out of it because she is the Bachelorette. IMO at the end of the day, there isn't much difference between Clare F2 and any other F2. A lot of them were led to believe they were the F1.

Who knows at that point what TPTB were telling her thinking she'd be the F1 and therefore reacted the way she did. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:11 pm

notarose wrote:
mbl wrote:Here’s the portion of the press release for Juan Pablo’s GOAT discussing Becca’s appearance.

“ On proposal day, Clare finally saw Juan Pablo for who he was. She stood up for herself and put him in his place – one of the most incredible and empowering moments in the history of “The Bachelor.” Two Bachelorettes – DeAnna Pappas-Stagliano and Becca Kufrin – will discuss this iconic moment in Bachelor history with Chris from their homes, as well as what Clare’s triumph meant to them.”

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/juan-pablo-galavis/photos/
I wouldn’t say it was a triumph. Clare showed up and appeared to be open to JPG picking her.  Realizing, in the final moment, she had been in a toxic relationship with him is a good thing but calling it incredible + empowering IMO is overboard. More like a learning opportunity.
It will be interesting to hear how DeAnna and Becca interpret this as iconic.

Yeah, overly dramatic from her and from whoever wrote this drivel. If he had picked her she would have been crying happy tears and not said any of this BS. Please.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:
mbl wrote:Here’s the portion of the press release for Juan Pablo’s GOAT discussing Becca’s appearance.

“ On proposal day, Clare finally saw Juan Pablo for who he was. She stood up for herself and put him in his place – one of the most incredible and empowering moments in the history of “The Bachelor.” Two Bachelorettes – DeAnna Pappas-Stagliano and Becca Kufrin – will discuss this iconic moment in Bachelor history with Chris from their homes, as well as what Clare’s triumph meant to them.”

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/juan-pablo-galavis/photos/
I wouldn’t say it was a triumph. Clare showed up and appeared to be open to JPG picking her.  Realizing, in the final moment, she had been in a toxic relationship with him is a good thing but calling it incredible + empowering IMO is overboard. More like a learning opportunity.
It will be interesting to hear how DeAnna and Becca interpret this as iconic.

Yeah, overly dramatic from her and from whoever wrote this drivel. If he had picked her she would have been crying happy tears and not said any of this BS. Please.

Thankyou! I've always felt like Clare's performance was anything but 'empowering'. She basically had a tantrum because she wasn't picked IMO. Juan Pablo was an idiot, but she was there at F2 wanting him to pick her, so no idea

Also I don't know if this was filmed when Becca would have been ready to announce anything about her relationship so I'm not betting on there being any kind of televised interview about that but if there is, thank God, so we can all move on.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Cute photo of Kaitlyn, Becca, and their dog BFFs in L.A.

bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 53 0tmmdh2gdji51

https://www.instagram.com/bkoof/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:40 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1299430607857082374?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:50 pm

Rachel says Becca is 'moving along' with her life while not confirming or denying or getting into what is going on. Read that as you wish.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Why does Rachel not keep her nose in her business and out of Becca's??? It's not her story to tell. I can't stand her!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:26 am

LoveDovez wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Why does Rachel not keep her nose in her business and out of Becca's??? It's not her story to tell. I can't stand her!!!

Rachel didn’t say anything against Becca nor did she disclose whether or not they’ve broken up. It’s quite obvious they have broken up though just by him deleting some highlights about Becca on his IG. While I don’t agree with what Rachel called Garrett recently, she is right to speak out about his views as they directly affect her and her loved ones. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:08 am

gabriele wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Rachel didn’t say anything against Becca nor did she disclose whether or not they’ve broken up. It’s quite obvious they have broken up though just by him deleting some highlights about Becca on his IG. While I don’t agree with what Rachel called Garrett recently, she is right to speak out about his views as they directly affect her and her loved ones. jmo

Only if they let them IMHO...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:30 am

LoveDovez wrote:
gabriele wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Only if they let them IMHO...
Trying to silence others is never going to go well. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:45 am

LoveDovez wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

You don't know that Becca isn't okay with it. And Rachel hasn't said anything out of line imo
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:28 am

I wonder if Rachel isn't Becca's appointed voice.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom