SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:29 am

Sundy wrote:@HEA. I initially thought Fiji too but they were filming Survivor there at that time.

Why do you think it was an issue as long as they did not stay in the same resort?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:57 am

I am trying to figure it out body language here and what I see from the pictures is that when Nick has no cameras in front of him, he seems not interested in Britt... Once they are in front of him, he is a different guy. IMO

hand in his pocket, torso not turned to her, space between them, eyes away from her, walking ahead...

yes those are only few pics out of the hours they spend but it is still interesting and I make a comparison with the paps who took the pics with Becka at the finale where we could see them still kissing and surrendered by the crew after the taping.

I see here a forced attitude in front of the cameras. However, I see a genuine girl with a crush on him. She does not care of the cameras and she looks at him regardless if they are on or off. Did he find Britt gorgeous? absolutely!! the same as he found gorgeous Sophie to roll over on the sand (very very cliché), the same way he rolled on the grass with Brooke (very cliché), the same way he kissed her on the ice arena with Sophie (very cliché), the same way he kissed dasha and tenielle... all gorgeous girls. ... I also keep in mind that during an interview he said that he was physically excited many times.... and this is not a thing to say IMO

This jump kiss on bench at the zoo reminded me of tara and matty J .................... a lot!!! it looked very romantic and he looked all in3... and we know he never was.

This reminds me of the zoo date. He was very friend zone... to the point britt got frustrated and said: nick was showing me animals after animals and I was wondering when we would have a chance to chat... which is interesting because during a date, even with cameras around, there is always in-between moments. It seems to me that they taped as if they were actors. This also explains my feeling that when he jumped on her bones to kiss her, I felt not only she was surprised (sound) but for me OTT because I did not see the crescendo coming to the point he could not stop touching her and kiss her.

Overall I see Britt way more interested in Nick than Nick in her.

I am thinking more and more to the theory that Nick did not get the girl he wanted in the end and Britt was a default F1 or he was not at all interested with any of the girls... ***IF*** so, then it was doom from the start. Which would confirm also his statement during an interview about 99%, he was not interested (not verbatim but something similar)

If Nick is a serial pub/club fling pick up girls and already at easy with his fame/attention he got from groupies/girls as a footie, it would be easy for Nick to fake anything with anyone. We all know the drill right? when a guy is interested he can be very smooth and say the right words... once the deal consumed, he is a complete different man, chasing the next girl in town..... (eh Cass?).

What is very disappointing is not especially that it may not have worked with Britt (still ***IF****) as chances are honestly very slim that it works. What is disappointing is that his behavior after the show, during interviews. Even if it is understandable that faking to be happily engaged or in a relationship when you are very much single must be annoying, especially 4 months after the finale was taped. But not being able to have a low profile to keep the public/fan guess and put himself in a situation that paps/ media/fans are turning their back on him because he may not be able to keep it in his pants. Even if he had a clear contract, he seems not really caring about it today, only a few weeks before the finale. I do not care if his brother call it BS.

If Nick is happy with his F1. Fine. But right now, everything screams BS BS BS

JMO

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 10210
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 10310
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 10410
Daily Telegraph - google

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 6511
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 810
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 10510

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Sundy wrote:Regarding the light house and the grass scaps. They are definitely different days. The grass photo is a sleeveless jumpsuit and the light house is an off the shoulder longer sleeve out fit

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 73ede910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 D423e910

Just bringing over these scaps, (thanks @Sundy) thinking about Britt's different outfits in the series preview. She's had 2 single dates already, the camel date is to come on a HTV, could the Macquarie Lighthouse date (in Sydney) be a F3 date and the scap of her being piggy backed in a different outfit possibly be a F2 date?
(Sorry if this has already been discussed and I missed it).
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Rikkim wrote:
Sundy wrote:Regarding the light house and the grass scaps. They are definitely different days. The grass photo is a sleeveless jumpsuit and the light house is an off the shoulder longer sleeve out fit

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 73ede910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 D423e910

Just bringing over these scaps, (thanks @Sundy) thinking about Britt's different outfits in the series preview. She's had 2 single dates already, the camel date is to come on a HTV, could the Macquarie Lighthouse date (in Sydney) be a F3 date and the scap of her being piggy backed in a different outfit possibly be a F2 date?

I agree with this - and not sure if it was discussed laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:43 pm

^^

generally the top 3 and top 2 go to exotic places no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:07 am

Rikkim wrote:

I've been thinking about that too. I think the piggy back is F2 date and perhaps it is in the Daintree which is a couple of hours away from Cairns. It would fit with Nick's love of the wilderness.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:13 am

Agent99 wrote:
Rikkim wrote:

I've been thinking about that too.   I think the piggy back is F2 date and perhaps it is in the Daintree which is a couple of hours away from Cairns.  It would fit with Nick's love of the wilderness.

I am thinking that it's a possibility that Nick was based on Lizard Island for the FRC (It's a National Geographic Lodge) and the actual ceremony was on one of the small uninhabited islands near it.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:16 am

Agent99 wrote:
Rikkim wrote:

I've been thinking about that too.   I think the piggy back is F2 date and perhaps it is in the Daintree which is a couple of hours away from Cairns.  It would fit with Nick's love of the wilderness.

I think the landscape of the piggyback date looks like South Molle Island. I could be wrong though.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:10 am

HEA wrote:I am trying to figure it out body language here and what I see from the pictures is that when Nick has no cameras in front of him, he seems not interested in Britt... Once they are in front of him, he is a different guy. IMO

I see the contrary actually. @Bobette put a great post up with all of these pap pics from when the cameras weren't rolling and it actually showed how much more attention Nick gave Britt over the others. It made it look pretty obvious where his feelings were at. I think she might've posted it in Britt's contestant thread around the start of the season airing on TV.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:32 am

spangler wrote:
HEA wrote:I am trying to figure it out body language here and what I see from the pictures is that when Nick has no cameras in front of him, he seems not interested in Britt... Once they are in front of him, he is a different guy. IMO

I see the contrary actually. @Bobette put a great post up with all of these pap pics from when the cameras weren't rolling and it actually showed how much more attention Nick gave Britt over the others. It made it look pretty obvious where his feelings were at. I think she might've posted it in Britt's contestant thread around the start of the season airing on TV.

It is ok to see different.
I see a bored nick. I see a man who really does not care about Britt in between takes which shows to me how fake he is... Shannon told him he came for money.... considering he just promoted his book less than 24 hours ago... that he is the hero on a beer commercial, that he is promoting a camp for the price of 5500$ this fall, that he is very active with Kimberley spirit.....
On top of interviews and hookups rumors........

Yep. Our man nick is single and happily single. Never ready to settle down

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:38 am

@Hea I agree. It seems forced with Britt, the body language is def off.. Nick does not hold her by her waist, he is seen walking infront of her and they talk to the crew separately when the camera's aren't there. You can see that they are clearly getting directions from producers on their dates. This is not to say he didn't pick her in the end as she is the easy choice

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen89

Source: Dimex.com
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:46 am

Bachbee wrote:
@Hea I agree. It seems forced with Britt, the body language is def off.. Nick does not hold her by her waist, he is seen walking infront of her and they talk to the crew separately when the camera's aren't there. You can see that they are clearly getting directions from producers on their dates. This is not to say he didn't pick her in the end as she is the easy choice

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen89

Source: Dimex.com

Agree.
The best comparison is Becca/F1 still kissing at FRC with crews all around them.
I do not see interest or touchy-feely as Brooke mentioned on her interview.
But as soon as cameras are on, we see nick acting happy etc
The way he jumped on her at the zoo was pure acting. 1 2 3 jump. It was so not natural!
And he said it clearly in another interviewer, being the gentleman he is, that he had multiple Bonner’s during the show.....

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF