Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on August 16th 2018, 3:00 am

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19023281/847][/url]

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19023281/846][/url]
Sundy

Female Posts : 4396

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on August 16th 2018, 3:07 am

Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on August 16th 2018, 3:09 am

@spangler wrote:
@Bobette wrote:There's also this one:

Source: Tenplay

He was talking about sitting someone on the side of the pool so I think this might be what he was referring to (can't imagine him throwing Brooke around in the same way).  Who is this though?  It doesn't really look like Sophie's hair IMO.

Hair length suggests Sophie. The others blondes are either longer or slightly shorter.

Yeah probably, but I feel like it might be a random pash to throw us off the scent - Romy or even Alicia are possibilities IMO.  

ETA: Rear views for comparison

Sophie

Alicia

Romy

Last edited by Bobette on August 16th 2018, 3:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on August 16th 2018, 3:17 am

i think we need the butt view @bobette for a proper comparison Hugesmile unless its sophie much later on like a LCD or something? as we know the girls tend to put a few kilos on the longer they stay on this show - jmo
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on August 16th 2018, 3:24 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:i think we need the butt view @bobette for a proper comparison Hugesmile unless its sophie much later on like a LCD or something? as we know the girls tend to put a few kilos on the longer they stay on this show - jmo

I agree laugh out loud I'm just going to say it - I don't think Sophie's got that much booty.

ETA: OK OK, yeah I agree it's probably Sophie.  Found a matching bikini on her IG.  

Source

Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on August 16th 2018, 3:59 pm

Not having any luck with loading photos in anything but singles.  Here’s a lightened version of the hot air ballon. Source www.tenplay.com.au
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on August 16th 2018, 4:03 pm

Source tenplay. Here’s Nicks clothes from the hot air ballon
M[url=https://servimg.com/view/19023281/853][/url]
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie on August 16th 2018, 7:22 pm

This is the season of the butt munching bathers for sure! It’s a pretty unflattering camera angle, but IMO it’s Sophie. The hair colour and length is a match, it’s more a golden blonde where Romy is a whiter blonde.
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 1455

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on August 16th 2018, 7:57 pm

@Sundy wrote:Not having any luck with loading photos in anything but singles.  Here’s a lightened version of the hot air ballon. Source www.tenplay.com.au

This is Rhiannon on the balloon with Nick. Not reported in the media but Matrix had pics of this date on their site in April.

Source

Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on August 17th 2018, 12:14 am

Source Tenplay

Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on August 17th 2018, 12:21 am

Source tenplay

Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on August 17th 2018, 12:25 am

Source tenplay

Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum