SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:59 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Help me remember- is it always the winners voice at the end??

I don't think there is any set in stone pattern.  I can't remember Lee saying much in Georgia's season promo - it was mainly Matty - and I remember debates from Matty's season about whether the voice clip of Elise was even genuine of it it had been doctored.  

For a couple of seasons Osher said the word "love" over footage of the winner at some point in the promo, but I don't think they do that anymore.  So yeah IMO it's Sophie but she doesn't even sound like she means it - she almost sounds pissed off/defensive?  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:52 am

I’m so bad with faces this year. Who are these girls

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1733f110
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 055bae10
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 02f56710
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:04 pm

by the way, vanessa removed her heels, so making a big deal about it when both cass and romy wore their boots too. This is how prods manipulate contestants. Britt and Romy making fun of Vanessa when there is nothing to talk about. I will also add that when a woman is petite and girly, she wears heels pretty much all the time... I wonder how many times Vanessa name was mentioned during this episode? Do you think prods will miss Vanessa?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 210
recorded TV - my SC

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:47 pm

oups i think nobody really noticed the ads for Tresemme on vanessa bag right??

because lets face it..... she needed to wash her hair in this camping gateaway!!!! hehehe

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1010
recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:50 pm

and yes... they all knew it was an overnight and would spend the night outside. everyone brought some winter clothes... including joging shoes... VS included. so the joke about her heels is even more stupid IMO

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 710
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 410
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 510
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 610

recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:18 pm

Did you notice how Cassie is always sexy even when it is freezing? How she knot her tee and such?

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:16 pm

Just catching up with posts, but I was thinking about the HTDs and which scaps they might be. With Cass’ horseriding, there is a cap where Nick and her are sitting on a couch and they fall backwards. Cass is wearing the same white jeans. IMO the setup looks more like a single date or SQT than a HTD. Plus in previous seasons (CMIIW) HTDs are normally quite circumspect with not a lot of making out, so IMO Cass’ horseriding and Sophie’s jetskii are not HTDs.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:18 am

in the preview you see nick talking to his dad and asking him if he thinks he has bitten off more than he can chew - IMO that's the MTP.. and the foliage in the background reminds me of Tropics maybe north Queensland?? question i can't find a scap for it though....?help Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:38 pm

I believe the first ITM has been added later. After this part, all her ITM are with the last background.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3710
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3910
my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:01 pm

The body language I see is that

Nick is eager to go on the date with Brooke. Kiss on her cheek when they leave in front of the girls, no looking anybody else but her. He takes her arm to him by saying: you are mine now, come with me, I take you, I choose you.

The intersting part in slow motion is when they leave, Cass is looking at Britt and Sophie is looking at Tenille.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3510
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3610

It is obvious that Nick is very excited to go on this date. He looks very happy. Then I notice Brooke's arm and I am thinking: did she put her hand on his leg while he was driving? This is something very intimate and something that I did to my hubby a lot. It shows a level of comfort and intimacy IMO. I see nothing in the middle where she could have put her hand on so IMO it was his knee.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4410
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2411
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4310

Then during the date, Nick blushed and Brooke said his hands were shaking. That also shows a man very smitten and kinda intimidated. IMO

The way you look at the hands is very telling. First his hand on her knee, her hand on top and then his hand on top again. then her other hand surrenders his hand. That says for me I like you a lot (Nick), I like you a lot (Brooke), please do not go (Nick) and I welcome your attention (Brooke). in the order I mentioned the hands orders.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2610

Brooke gave him a shoulder massage. She is very nurturing and I recall that this is something he is looking in a woman. I also read that he was very upset when Vanessa explained she did not find him attractive. I also read that he was very upset the prods made him shave his beard and mustache (that he is now growing back in recent interview/facebook). So I think he was drinking every single nice words Brooke was saying. I am not sure it even happened to him, heck him blushing. This is the kind of moment that someone can fall for another person IMO

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2710

If you noticed, Nick arrived alone and Brooke was already there in the opposite direction. She was happy. Then we see her next to him and Sophie. Brooke looks very uncomfortable and looks at the floor. I see a girl who does not want to express her feelings in front of the other girls. She is sharing a secret that she does not want to share by looking at him or the other girls.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3310
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3410

Finally, I see Nick very much into her. His torso is slightly more away than the middle. He is drowned to her. At one point he ask that he hopes it will not change and she said it won't. He looked for reinsurement, wanted to make sure that his feelings are reciprocated. When someone take the hair and neck when kissing, it means possession and passion. Same when you kiss with open mouth. At one point, Brooke got rid of the rose and drink and her position is turned to him, meaning in a BL that she is sharing his attraction.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3010
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3110
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3210

During his ITMs (3 different outfits), he talks about aura, meeting her above in another life, wants to be around her, can look in her eyes forever (not verbatim, could be until the end of times or something similar), spent more time with her than any other girls.

... so I know it will not change the finale and it is pretty much set that Britt is F1 but I am thinking again: what the heck happened that she is not even F2, if not F1. I see way more intimacy with her than Britt where I see friend zone at the moment even if they kissed in the pool which is always expected anyway. I did not see him blushing or acting shy or hands shaking with any other girls so far. It seems to me he is very different with each girl

sophie: male hunting the girl in a sexual way
Britt: friend zone very comfortable, daddy jokes
Brooke: young boy totally is smitten and in awe

This is what I see on my telly. Of course, it must be different but that is what I see.

all the SC are mine and it is JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:02 am

@HEA I think the issue is that Brooke has now had two full dates if you include the date from the key she got, plus all the group dates and tptb have been very much focused on her. Britt only had the one date and the group dates, but she has not been featured much. So it appears that Brooke is the front runner even though the ladies are saying that Britt was. Not saying that he isn't really interested in her, because I think he is, it is just difficult to judge impartially since the edit is so heavily skewed in Brooks favour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:30 am

Sprite wrote:@HEA I think the issue is that Brooke has now had two full dates if you include the date from the key she got, plus all the group dates and tptb have been very much focused on her. Britt only had the one date and the group dates, but she has not been featured much. So it appears that Brooke is the front runner even though the ladies are saying that Britt was. Not saying that he isn't really interested in her, because I think he is, it is just difficult to judge impartially since the edit is so heavily skewed in Brooks favour.

I totally agree she has the F3 edit. I also agree that once we shall see Britt next single date, then her position will make sense.

However, what I saw on this single date was not a bored Nick. He used very strong words: aura, could be a wife, real, no words to describe, allured to her, never thought he would be attracted to a girl in her twenties yet he is... I mean if we listen carefully what he says, put Britt in lieu of Brooke and everyone would jump up and down.... but it is Brooke.

Now we know, that edits are edits.

I do believe Britt is F1 and I do believe they dated few weeks and broke up and Nick is single and now jaded and disappointed about the process. That is how I perceive him in his interviews anyway...

Right now, I just enjoyed Brooke and Nick single date very very much and it was fun to share what I felt watching them. I am not saying she is F1, although everything is possible, but for me it is more enjoying the moment with them.

I think I can prefer a contestant better but not be blind at everything. I do not have ulterior motives than just that: enjoying them as a potential couple in a TV reality show.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF