SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:47 am

The producers were on Fitzroy Island for the time period that covers the FRC. It seems a lock that FRC was therefore on Fitzroy Island.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:51 am

stoneleigh wrote:The producers were on Fitzroy Island for the time period that covers the FRC. It seems a lock that FRC was therefore on Fitzroy Island.

Makes sense. Where is the evidence they were there? Where can I find it please? 9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:01 am

vic.tv on Instagram is one of the producers. She has posted a few location photos from the dates. You can see she has posted a photo from Britt's camel date which happened on May 17. She has also posted a group shot on location with the other producers on April 30th.

She was on Fitzroy Island from May 25th until possibly June 2nd.

Further sleuthing through the various links and tags attached to her SM accounts only further solidifies the theory.
@Sundy was the one who found the info :detective

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:08 am

I would bet Fitzroy Island resort is probably the place. It has the right trees on the shoreline and it has the same hills and landscape you see in Sophie's date in this pic.

Here

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:11 am

Please note @HEA it’s only a theory at this point. I is possible that that producer didn’t do the finale and was on holiday. It was the hashtag #seeaustralia thAt made me thing it might be something
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:12 am

stoneleigh wrote:vic.tv on Instagram is one of the producers. She has posted a few location photos from the dates. You can see she has posted a photo from Britt's camel date which happened on May 17. She has also posted a group shot on location with the other producers on April 30th.

She was on Fitzroy Island from May 25th until possibly June 2nd.

Further sleuthing through the various links and tags attached to her SM accounts only further solidifies the theory.
@Sundy was the one who found the info  :detective

thumbsup

Did the resort sleuthed?

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:13 am

Fitzroy Island Resort has rope fences by the way... like you see in the background of that screencap of Nick with the ring posted earlier...

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:13 am

Sundy wrote:Please note @HEA it’s only a theory at this point. I is possible that that producer didn’t do the finale and was on holiday. It was the hashtag #seeaustralia thAt made me thing it might be something

Well this is great sleuthing regardless. I will go with your theory and keep Fiji as 2nd option only

Great job!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:27 am

Sundy wrote:Please note @HEA it’s only a theory at this point. I is possible that that producer didn’t do the finale and was on holiday. It was the hashtag #seeaustralia thAt made me thing it might be something

I'm on board @Sundy - the vegetation and water colour are a perfect match for Far North QLD IMO so great sleuthing. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:30 am

Is it possible it is the top 3 instead of the top 2.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:42 am

So Liz and Bernadette followed Brooke first........

And if it works for Brooke, why not for Britt since she is following her too? question Rolling Eyes

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Bae95610

Source

Last edited by HEA on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:12 am

@HEA. I initially thought Fiji too but they were filming Survivor there at that time.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF