SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:42 pm

Nick was in Adelaide for one day and it was September 4th.  I posted about it on his thread here and noted that we thought Ali's season had just wrapped.  

From memory, we speculated a meeting may be afoot since there wasn't much of a reason for him to be here (he only did one short interview the next day).  

Not sure if that helps?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:54 pm

Bobette wrote:Nick was only in Adelaide for one day and it was September 4th.  I posted about it on his thread here and noted that we thought Ali's season had just wrapped - if that helps?

Oooh good info @Bobette! This could definitely align then as Ali had SM activity Sep 3  :yes: @Spangler you could be spot on  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Nick was only in Adelaide for one day and it was September 4th.  I posted about it on his thread here and noted that we thought Ali's season had just wrapped - if that helps?

Oooh good info @Bobette! This could definitely align then as Ali had SM activity Sep 3  :yes:  @Spangler you could be spot on  yes

Just a note you can remove it from here but I don't know where to post it....apparently Nick Cummins insulted one of the gay guys of Gogglebox because he was honest. It seems that the leads of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have egoes that are soooo big that cannot stand honest responses and won' take responsibilities for what they do. Anyway, apparently Nick and this guy from Gogglebox, Tom Walsh, met during the MC and Nick asked Tom what he thought of him as o The Bachelor, and the Gogglebox guy told him that he thought he thought he waste of 12 weeks to his life...so then Nick responded: 'Then you can f#$%ing walk on then'... how nasty? I wonder if Ali is going to react rudely to honest comments as well question

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6362831/Gogglebox-star-Tom-reveals-told-Nick-Cummins-Melbourne-Cup.html

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add link)

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Trying to figure out the filming schedule and if there are discrepancies (extended filming? stopped filming, reshoots? something else?)  question

Ep7 RC = filmed ~July 27. Todd's date was the same as CP (unless they had him and Ali walk in their new clothes the next day). It seems more likely that it was that night.

Ep8 RC = filming max 3 days so RC would be ~Aug 1 (if they had the weekend off)

Ep9 RC = filmed 2 days so RC ~Aug 3 (Taite's SD was same day as CP/RC) 

Ep10/HTDs/F4 RC = filmed the week of Aug 4-10 so RC ~Aug 10

Ep11/FDs/F3 RC= filmed week of Aug 11-15 so RC ~Aug 15 (if around Sydney area, 3 FDs and CP ~ 4 days filming max)

Ep12/LCDs/MTP/FRC = filmed week of Aug 16-23 so FRC should be max ~Aug 23 (traveling for two contestants in NT over a week is more than max time they take)

Now we know that media has also reported that FRC was early September. This coincides when Ali and Todd and Taite were back on SM (Sep5-7). 

BUT, this is 2 weeks more when the typical filming schedule should be. Took longer days off between filming? Or something else?  Suspect

What I thought was Ali and Taite's 2nd date at Wylie's baths is actually Ali doing her ponder before the F3 dates. I haven't got a screencap but it looks like she is about to go swimming. That was August 9, so maybe even a couple of days earlier than you've got , which makes the filming schedule even longer....

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:40 pm

@Agent99 wow! So that's even more time that is unaccounted for. There's a definite discrepancy with the filming timeline if FRC  is being reported as taking place early September. I wonder if something else happened or with the crew even?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Agent99 wow! So that's even more time that is unaccounted for. There's a definite discrepancy with the filming timeline if FRC  is being reported as taking place early September. I wonder if something else happened or with the crew even?

Perhaps Taite told the producers that he was going to turn Ali down and that he needed more time? Perhaps they spent more time together so she could reassure Taite that perhaps that time will not be shown on TV? I am probably reaching but that is just a thought. It is too long otherwise.

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:54 pm

Or remember that they were in the middle of scandal finale nick?
I dunno. Not very good with timing like you guys

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Nick's FRC filmed early June and didn't air until Sep 15 which would be after filming had ended for Ali's season so I don't think it was about that. 

I think if there are discrepancies they will come to light. Perhaps matrix will release more bts pics with the dates to see.  

It's entirely possible that filming ended much sooner than reported or there were some filming delays for other things. question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Called it! Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977 Heard an interview this week confirming FRC was Aug 24! I knew something was off with the filming schedule and DM saying it was early Sept when that didn't match the sleuthing for it being earlier  :yes:

My post from above for filming schedule was ~Aug 23 so almost right on the money. This definitely means they were told to stay off SM for longer and DM saying early Sept were incorrect. 

Ep12/LCDs/MTP/FRC = filmed week of Aug 16-23 so FRC should be max ~Aug 23 (traveling for two contestants in NT over a week is more than max time they take)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
LeapofFaith
Storybook
Bobette
AllAboutLove
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum