SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:16 am

@Vogue, yes I realise Sporstbet don't make much money from entertainment betting, it's pretty obvious from some of the markets they don't take it seriously. laugh out loud  That's one of the things that makes me doubt they'd bother having a "decoy" F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:24 am

Bobette wrote:@Vogue, yes I realise Sporstbet don't make much money from entertainment betting, it's pretty obvious from some of the markets that they don't take it seriously.  That's one of the things that makes me doubt they'd bother having a "decoy" F1.

Very good point, Bobette! thumbsup

So perhaps we can start speculating about what happens during the FRC?

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Copied from SM/Media thread to reply here

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Bobette, usually correct about the two endings for Masterchef but this year they only filmed one ending and the winner was known for months

Thanks @Sundy for clarifying that Masterchef was different this season.

Vogue wrote: I know very well how betting works, Bobette,  I have an account with Sportsbet because I place bets for the spring Carnival Smiley  Now, I agree with a few of your observations. It seems that Sportsbet tends to be correct about TB.  You said, 'always'  but that is inaccurate since they were wrong during Nick's season

@Vogue, Sportsbet was one of the biggest clues for me that Nick would choose no one, due to the unprecedented $1000 max bets and the fact that they briefly had a "chooses no one" option, so I don't take that as them being wrong at all.  On the contrary, this proves even more IMO that they knew the end result. One just needed to read between the lines.  
There's nothing like that going on with betting this season - it's standard Sportsbet mindgames for the F2 down as they manipulate the odds/max bets in line with what's being shown and who the public favours a the time, to encourage bets and maximise their profit$.  But Taite has been a rock solid F1 from the start, just like Lee and Laura before them.  There's no way Taite's not the winner IMO and you can quote me on that.
@Bobette and @Allaboutlove why are there spoilers for MC on Ali's link?  Bummer. ; (  @Bobette I totally agree with you about Taite. I think she will be woed by Todd and she will really like him, but I think she will know her heart is with Taite. She's already said he's been on her mind since the start of the journey.
@LoveDovez, MC has already aired and ended and no longer on TV thus there's no spoilers for it as it's over already. Apologies for anyone who hasn't watched it yet but spoilers apply to future and current seasons, not past ones.

@Bobette IA that Taite is F1. Thought it was him before the season and SB's odds posted and only more convinced that Sportsbet knows this as they always do and are in bed with the show. It sucks since it's so obvious and can make it feel like what's the point but I was excited to sleuth regardless. 

With Nick's season Sportsbet were accurate since the last person at the FRC is technically the intended F1 and that was Britt (same as with Bach USA's Brad who chose no one and DeAnna* was seen as the technical intended F1 as she was last to the FRC). That SB even put "picks no one" and quickly took it down tells me that SB knew he picked no one and took that option down as it was literally way too obvious that they would only know this since they were told it by insiders (considering they'd never had that option for any of the past seasons). Hopefully one day SB will choose to not be so obvious with their winner's pick but since this is all about money, that's all they care about so it's not like other spoilers where money isn't involved. Basically they have to be "right on the money".

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Corrected to DeAnna)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:43 pm

@AllAboutLove Off topic but Brad 1 he picked nobody and the last woman standing was DeAnna...hence why she got her own season. Brad 2 he picked Emily and Chantal the slapper was F2.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:45 pm

@Sprite thank you! I meant DeAnna and put Chantal laugh out loud Corrected my post. So Sportsbet having Britt as last one standing is same as DeAnna being last one standing as seen as the intended/"technical" F1. Sportsbet knew that Brit was the last girl to arrive imo and that's why they had her in the F1 spot. O/T if Brit ends up next lead even more so but that's for another tthread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Copied from SM/Media thread to reply here

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Bobette, usually correct about the two endings for Masterchef but this year they only filmed one ending and the winner was known for months

Thanks @Sundy for clarifying that Masterchef was different this season.

Vogue wrote: I know very well how betting works, Bobette,  I have an account with Sportsbet because I place bets for the spring Carnival Smiley  Now, I agree with a few of your observations. It seems that Sportsbet tends to be correct about TB.  You said, 'always'  but that is inaccurate since they were wrong during Nick's season

@Vogue, Sportsbet was one of the biggest clues for me that Nick would choose no one, due to the unprecedented $1000 max bets and the fact that they briefly had a "chooses no one" option, so I don't take that as them being wrong at all.  On the contrary, this proves even more IMO that they knew the end result. One just needed to read between the lines.  
There's nothing like that going on with betting this season - it's standard Sportsbet mindgames for the F2 down as they manipulate the odds/max bets in line with what's being shown and who the public favours a the time, to encourage bets and maximise their profit$.  But Taite has been a rock solid F1 from the start, just like Lee and Laura before them.  There's no way Taite's not the winner IMO and you can quote me on that.
@Bobette and @Allaboutlove why are there spoilers for MC on Ali's link?  Bummer. ; (  @Bobette I totally agree with you about Taite. I think she will be woed by Todd and she will really like him, but I think she will know her heart is with Taite. She's already said he's been on her mind since the start of the journey.
@LoveDovez, MC has already aired and ended and no longer on TV thus there's no spoilers for it as it's over already. Apologies for anyone who hasn't watched it yet but spoilers apply to future and current seasons, not past ones.

@Bobette IA that Taite is F1. Thought it was him before the season and SB's odds posted and only more convinced that Sportsbet knows this as they always do and are in bed with the show. It sucks since it's so obvious and can make it feel like what's the point but I was excited to sleuth regardless. 

With Nick's season Sportsbet were accurate since the last person at the FRC is technically the intended F1 and that was Britt (same as with Bach USA's Brad who chose no one and DeAnna* was seen as the technical intended F1 as she was last to the FRC). That SB even put "picks no one" and quickly took it down tells me that SB knew he picked no one and took that option down as it was literally way too obvious that they would only know this since they were told it by insiders (considering they'd never had that option for any of the past seasons). Hopefully one day SB will choose to not be so obvious with their winner's pick but since this is all about money, that's all they care about so it's not like other spoilers where money isn't involved. Basically they have to be "right on the money".

@Allaboutlove No big deal, I guess. I was gonna watch MC online, but now I don't have to, I guess.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:03 pm

@LoveDovez aww. O/T I watched it after it already aired and knew the ending and it was still good yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:37 am

@Vogue I think with Snez she was never a popular betting choice. Everyone was losing their mind over Heather. She was so good to watch so I kinda think Snez took many by surprise. Us sleuthing knew it was Snez though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:45 am

I've been keeping an eye on TAB this season and they're even more on the money than Sportsbet imo with very little fluctuation compared to Sportsbet

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 44943410_10215501726690188_8685047025022009344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.tab.com.au/sports/betting/Entertainment/competitions/The%20Bachelorette/matches/The%20Bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:56 am

@AllAboutLove - wow that's really interesting.  I could actually see that being the exact order of elimination.  :yes:

I wouldn't be surprised if TAB make even less from entertainment betting that Sbet (I've seen Sbet ads during Bach/ette but not TAB) so can't be bothered tweaking their numbers in the way Sbet do, just put the names in order and set it on autopilot.  laugh out loud

Noted for future seasons yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:11 am

@Bobette Ikr! It's like the order for elimination laugh out loud Like they can't even be bothered playing games, just "here it is, bid away" laugh out loud I'll laugh if so.

Definitely agree they have less profit and likely less "eyes" (media) on them too so they just go with what they know. Seems like all these betting sites are in the know Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633

IA, will be noting TAB for future seasons yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:12 am

TAB currently. 

laugh out loud at Taite's odds. Clear favorite. I suspect Todd's odd will change a bit after his SD this week and screentime Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 45145375_10215515208707230_4835782504101183488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.tab.com.au/sports/betting/Entertainment/competitions/The%20Bachelorette/matches/The%20Bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Idlemess
Agent99
CatLover
ReneeM
GuardianAngel
Sundy
Sprite
LeapofFaith
Bobette
AllAboutLove
14 posters