SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:TAB currently. 

laugh out loud at Taite's odds. Clear favorite. I suspect Todd's odd will change a bit after his SD this week and screentime Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 45145375_10215515208707230_4835782504101183488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.tab.com.au/sports/betting/Entertainment/competitions/The%20Bachelorette/matches/The%20Bachelorette

I was just coming here to talk about this! How crazy is this? Not even Winx, Australia's best horse, and well, The World greatest horse at the moment had this odd last weekend during the Cox Plate race hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe There surely must be something else that Sportsbet has, perhaps even photos of Ali and Taite...this odds are so low that they will have counted bets, especially considering the low max. bet. I don't think Sportsbet will be making much money with The Bachelorette this season..new punters tnd to bet for the favourite if it is worthy and IMO not many experienced punters would place 100 dollars bet for Taite to get such a small return. It is just preposterous, really.
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:22 am

I believe the appropriate word here is "unbackable". Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:04 am

What's going on?

Can't see the betting for Bachelorette on Sportbet!!! On have betting for the premier of The Bachelor 2019.

Maybe all bets are off now since Charlie didn't play by the rules

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:49 pm

@Popcorn For All the low odds aren't unusual for bach/bette considering Sportsbet even claim they know the results ahead of time. So it's different from future betting like horses etc.

Past seasons favorites, Lee, Laura, etc all had very low odds like Taite has. So it's more the norm than not and how it shows SB is in the "know".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:51 pm

DM still going on about Todd being the possible/rumored winner despite his odds not showing it (in cahoots with the betting sites methinks for people to bet).

@Sundy do you know what the max bets are for Todd and Taite. TYIA

Could he win The Bachelorette? Todd King emerges as a bookies' favourite to win Ali Oetjen's heart after their romantic single date

Sportsbet
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 45205583_10215527960506017_5454881402501726208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Ladbrokes
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 45317753_10215527953145833_4688004885742878720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
After Wednesday's episode, it is clear the major bookmakers believe Todd and Taite will be the last men standing.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6339969/Todd-Kings-betting-odds-slashed-emerges-Bachelorette-favourite.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:59 pm

$150 for each. There is something a little weird about this
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:DM still going on about Todd being the possible/rumored winner despite his odds not showing it (in cahoots with the betting sites methinks for people to bet).

Could he win The Bachelorette? Todd King emerges as a bookies' favourite to win Ali Oetjen's heart after their romantic single date

On what planet do they think Todd's the "bookies favourite" with those odds and an identical max bet?  

Taite is CLEARLY still the bookies' favourite, as he has been from the start.  Check your math, Josh.

And the article even includes a quote from Sportsbet - as if they're going to offer an objective opinion?!   cantstopl

A spokesperson for Sportsbet told Daily Mail Australia: 'Todd and Ali were giving us real Barbie and Ken vibes last night.

'They look like a match made in heaven so Todd's odds to be the last man standing have come rushing in from $8.00 into $5.00.'

Source

The fact that DM/TPTB/Sbet are all in bed together could NOT be more obvious IMO.  Punters need to wise up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:14 pm

$150 for each. There is something a little weird about this
TY! What you thinking @Sundy?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:12 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:DM still going on about Todd being the possible/rumored winner despite his odds not showing it (in cahoots with the betting sites methinks for people to bet).

On what planet do they think Todd's the "bookies favourite" with those odds and an identical max bet?  

Taite is CLEARLY still the bookies' favourite, as he has been from the start.  Check your math, Josh.

And the article even includes a quote from Sportsbet - as if they're going to offer an objective opinion?!   cantstopl

A spokesperson for Sportsbet told Daily Mail Australia: 'Todd and Ali were giving us real Barbie and Ken vibes last night.

'They look like a match made in heaven so Todd's odds to be the last man standing have come rushing in from $8.00 into $5.00.'

Source

The fact that DM/TPTB/Sbet are all in bed together could NOT be more obvious IMO.  Punters need to wise up.

IMO 98% of Punters betting on the show aren't falling for it, Bobette, because it is too obvious. I know some who did fall for it and placed money on Rob, but we are talking about people who even though have money placed only  5 dollars bets laugh out loud and IMO some just do it for the thrill, not to make money out of it.

One thing though...I do not believe they are all in bed together, because I met someone, a researcher  who is working for the government and was meeting Channel TEN  not long ago, because Channel TEN were concerned about Sportsbet and other betting agencies knowing the outcome of the show, Channel TEN wants to stop this and they were even willing to sue Sportsbet.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:21 am

Yes I recall the legal issues - we discussed it on the forum at the time (many of us were hoping entertainment betting would be outlawed to avoid the spoiler).  

But I still think they're in bed.  I'm not suggesting it's Ch 10 executives slipping info to Sbet but someone somewhere on production payroll has loose lips, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:34 am

Bobette wrote:Yes I recall the legal issues - we discussed it on the forum at the time (many of us were hoping entertainment betting would be outlawed to avoid the spoiler).  

But I still think they're in bed.  I'm not suggesting it's Ch 10 executives slipping info to Sbet but someone somewhere on production payroll has loose lips, IMO.

Oh, yes, Bobette! I can believe that; sometimes someone who is just doing the admin job is able to see that type of information and sell it. What about people who book hotels, flights, holidays, etc? The paparazzi too, there are many possibilities there. I wonder how they don't get caught? Isn't there in the US a guy who ruins it for all the US each season? There must be insiders leaking information...until they are fired or move jobs!

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:29 am

[quote="Popcorn For All"]
Bobette wrote: Isn't there in the US a guy who ruins it for all the US each season? There must be insiders leaking information...until they are fired or move jobs!

Reality Steve! He's been sued by ABC more than once but it's always settled. He's pretty savvy and knows what he can and can't get away with.

There's no way Channel Ten or the production company are feeding Sportsbet info but I absolutely think they have a source in production, who is violating their contract/NDA etc

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Idlemess
Agent99
CatLover
ReneeM
GuardianAngel
Sundy
Sprite
LeapofFaith
Bobette
AllAboutLove
14 posters