SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:53 pm

3pm Sunday - Individual odds still not up even though the official pic has been released.  Can't be long now.  

Direct link to the page here: https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette?LeftNav

Get your final predictions in folks before Sportsbet reveal all!  

I'm guessing:
Taite F1
Charlie/Todd F2/F3 (not sure which order)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:06 am

I thought Taite was perfect for Ali when I saw his pics and before Sportsbets odds on state and age so that only adds to it. So Taite for F1 and not sure of the others but thinking maybe in F4 is Todd, Bill...not sure about Charlie yet but he has a lot of push so far so could be. Dan Lambchop is one I am still wondering about and won't be surprised if he makes it or is close to it.

Hoping Sportsbet posts soon and thanks to those who screencap and post the betting odds yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I thought Taite was perfect for Ali when I saw his pics and before Sportsbets odds on state and age so that only adds to it. So Taite for F1 and not sure of the others but thinking maybe in F4 is Todd, Bill...not sure about Charlie yet.

Agreed.  I think Bill and Rob will probably round out the Top 5 but neither remotely in the running for F1 IMO - they seem too real/normal and their images not "crafted" for Ali IMO.  

SB won't give away the exact order of the F2-5 of course, only F1 will stand out, but it will still be interesting to see who they make look like "second favourite" is. IMO they'll put Charlie up there since all eyes will be on him at the start after the promotion he's been getting, and Sportsbet will want to rake in as many $$$s as they can before his Mr Perfect facade rubs off, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:20 am

I forgot about Rob laugh out loud First Date contestants usually go far (F5 Dave in S1, F3 Jake in S2, F2 Jarrod in S3) so he could but I am not sure.

IA about Sportsbet trying to make Charlie look like a contender. I wonder though if he may get a Luke edit. Not to be SM focused but he's been following a ton of bach world past contestants today it's OTT and reminds me of Soph's guys last year (BIP ready?)

Depending on the odds I will see where they lie for potential F4 but Sportsbet hasn't had a good track record with that. I'll use SCs to sleuth the extended preview to figure out F4 rather than odds.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:49 am

#soon

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 LYZ2KQB

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Paging @AllAboutLove Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1377737533

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 O4jyipR

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:48 pm

If someone could please check max loss for Rob v Taite that would be great but I think the picture is already painted pretty clearly and everything fits with what's been sleuthed so Taite F1 100% IMO.

LOL at the new fine print no doubt related to the fallout from Nick's season.

Others may added as revealed in the show. Eliminated contestants will be considered losers, dead heat on final if no winner declared. Final contestant not accepting will be settled as winner. Pre-recorded program. The result may be known in advance.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Bobette wrote:Paging @AllAboutLove Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1377737533

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 O4jyipR

Source
@Bobette high five   Woohoo! Our locked in F1 for Taite is confirmed by SB     wine partytime

laugh out loud at Cheyne and Ivan's odds. Quite a few there who don't make F10. SB trying hard to fool some laugh out loud 

Charlie is where I thought his odds would be. Could be in F4 then or like Luke and gets a good showing early for odds and then fizzles after F10.

I am thinking possibly Bill and Todd have a shot at F4 and seeing where their odds are once the others are eliminated early and pre-F10. 

Hard to say though. IIRC Apollo's odds weren't good last year and yet he was F3 so Dan could have a shot or someone else. 

:detective

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:52 pm

giggling That was a fun 3 days. Now what are we going to do for the rest of the season? cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:53 pm

Bobette wrote:giggling That was a fun 3 days.  Now what are we going to do for the rest of the season?  cantstopl

Yep! The show hasn't even aired and we sleuthed Taite for F1. SB confirmed  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977 So I guess we watch and SC and snark and try figure out who is the next bachelor from this group laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:12 pm

Bobette wrote:If someone could please check max loss for Rob v Taite that would be great but I think the picture is already painted pretty clearly and everything fits with what's been sleuthed so Taite F1 100% IMO.  

LOL at the new fine print no doubt related to the fallout from Nick's season.

Others may added as revealed in the show. Eliminated contestants will be considered losers, dead heat on final if no winner declared. Final contestant not accepting will be settled as winner. Pre-recorded program. The result may be known in advance.

Can't see max loss for Rob but interesting that they have those two next to each other considering what DM wrote and posted in the SM thread here

It could very well be a case of Rob having the early date so his odds are good for contender position at the beginning because of that. 

Usually first dates go far in the show so if Rob is one of those it's not surprising but first dates don't win per AU stats so I expect Taite to still be F1 in the winning odds position and for a long time and unbackable as the show is airing  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:11 pm

It’s all turned on it’s head. Someone must have put big money on Rob. He is now $3.50 with max bet of $20, Taite is$5.50 max bet of $11, Charlie is $4 with max bet of $17 and the rest are too high

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 F29a5610
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Idlemess
Agent99
CatLover
ReneeM
GuardianAngel
Sundy
Sprite
LeapofFaith
Bobette
AllAboutLove
14 posters