SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddtime - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 3:46

Missed the first half because of kid wrangling, but if there was any doubt as to the F1, Ali and Taite in the doona can knock that on the head. 
She is so incredibly hot for him that if she was a boy, I would say she was thinking with Little Ali, and not her head. And I didn’t really get the vibe from him in the doona moment that he was anywhere near as into her as she is to him.
We were out last night for Halloween, so I need to catch up on Todds date to see how that compares, but from what I’ve seen, only Taite is giving her special tingles laugh out loud
The preview showed her asking Taite the “hard” questions and not being happy with the answers, I’m sure it’s all smoke and mirrors though, Taite will get a bit of doubt thrown his way, and Todd will have a dream run “good on paper” allllll the way to F2
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Toddtime - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 3:58

Oh and by the way there is a new show premiering next Thursday at 9pm. So an extra long episode next Thursday. Are we on track for HTDs?
@Sundy yes looks like HTDs ends at 9 so definitely on track  yes

Ep 9 
- thinking Todd gets a 2nd SD

Toddtime - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 45030855_10215522376606423_4604457171856392192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Ep10/HTDS - 2 HTDs go great, 2 go wrong (Charlie has to be one that goes wrong)

Toddtime - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 45077193_10215530553210833_1882036535755276288_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
http://www.freeview.com.au/tv-guide/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 4:00

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Missed the first half because of kid wrangling, but if there was any doubt as to the F1, Ali and Taite in the doona can knock that on the head. 
She is so incredibly hot for him that if she was a boy, I would say she was thinking with Little Ali, and not her head. And I didn’t really get the vibe from him in the doona moment that he was anywhere near as into her as she is to him.
We were out last night for Halloween, so I need to catch up on Todds date to see how that compares, but from what I’ve seen, only Taite is giving her special tingles laugh out loud
The preview showed her asking Taite the “hard” questions and not being happy with the answers, I’m sure it’s all smoke and mirrors though, Taite will get a bit of doubt thrown his way, and Todd will have a dream run “good on paper” allllll the way to F2

I agree with you, Ali is totally hot for Taite but I don't see him feeling that way about her. Like I'm sure he is attracted to her but not ~all in~ the way Ali is about him.  

I also agree the promo is probably making it seem like there's something controversial or dramatic they talk about but I bet it's all fine for Taite, they just want to make Todd a viable F2 as  you say.  Not very interesting if it's super obvious who the F1 is to the general punter.

Popcorn For All wrote:

I can see why Ali and Taite are a good fit but I just don't think they will date for long, he will get bored. BTW, I cannot believe he didn't know what apocalypse is!

Haha, I can't believe he's a bank manager. That's a pretty responsible job. You'd assume some measure of intelligence, even if not academic. Has he never even seen a post-apocalyptic movie or something?

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 4:29

Nah, Bill was never going to be F2 or close to a viable F1 imo. He was put on a 2on1 and 2on1s are never F1 contenders for BetteAU. The fact that Bill even goes far (likely F3 per sleuthing) is because there weren't enough viable options for men to be contenders imo especially after Rob was sent home.

I think Taite is the obvious F1 edit and it may be he gets some negativity coming up, perhaps on his HTD or somewhere else, like MTP (F1s usually have bad ones) But given his mum liking negative things about Ali I think things aren't so smooth sailing for Taite and it's not just edit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 4:48

AllAboutLove wrote:They never talk!!

There's nothing but lust with Taite and Ali. 

Even the other past F1s had more of a connection than just this.

I agree, and that is why until recently I had  so many doubts about Taite being the F1. I don't see romance there just lust. In previous seasons we have seen the F1 and the lead having both love and lust,  and those who succeeded also shared a similar approach to life. The most recently example being Laura and Matty, they are a great fit.  When I see Ali and Taite I see something different. The physical attraction is taking over everything else. Interestingly, Taite isn't even the most attractive man there (imo), to me he is rather average looking but he is probably Ali's type. Taite doesn't come across as very smart but that is understandable because for what I have seen Ali is, unfortunately, not the type of girl who thrives on intellectually stimulating conversations with her partner/husband or friends, thus, having an intelligent  partner or eloquent boyfriend doesn't seem to be a priority for her. To me that is sad but  that is who she is and her choices are going to reflect that, her choices won't be my choices. If Taite reciprocated her feelings with the same intensity perhaps they stand a chance but I just don't think he feels as strongly for her as she feels for him, at least not based on what I have seen on TV thus far. He is the F1, of that I have no doubts anymore but I am inclined to believe that they have already broken up or they are going to break up within the next 6 months.

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 5:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : imo)

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 4:55

AllAboutLove wrote:Nah, Bill was never going to be F2 or close to a viable F1 imo. He was put on a 2on1 and 2on1s are never F1 contenders for BetteAU. The fact that Bill even goes far (likely F3 per sleuthing) is because there weren't enough viable options for men to be contenders imo especially after Rob was sent home.

I think Taite is the obvious F1 edit and it may be he gets some negativity coming up, perhaps on his HTD or somewhere else, like MTP (F1s usually have bad ones) But given his mum liking negative things about Ali I think things aren't so smooth sailing for Taite and it's not just edit.

I just want to clarify something: I am not saying Bill was always a viable top 2; in fact,  I didn't see Bill as a viable top 2 or even top 4 until now. I have to consider him now  because I am only considering the 5 contestants  that are left now, and based on what I have seen thus far, out of the men remaining in the house her strongest connection is with Taite, then she has somehow a connection with Bill.  I like Todd but I just don't see at this stage any meaningful connection between Ali and Todd, at least not one that comes close to what she has with Taite. Moreover, in my opinion, right now, even Bill has now a stronger connection with Ali than Todd does. I am by no means suggesting that she has strong romantic feelings towards Bill, not at all, but something must change dramatically because today Ali and Todd were odd together, she didn't really seem to care much for him at all.  This  may change later, for sure, but my comment is based on what I have seen until today.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 5:01

Popcorn For All wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:They never talk!!

There's nothing but lust with Taite and Ali. 

Even the other past F1s had more of a connection than just this.

I am inclined to believe that they have already broken up or they are going to break up within the next 6 months.

I'm going to be more generous and give them 9-12 months.  They'll both want to stay together long enough to reap the shilling benefits of being a "celeb couple" for a while IMO, but I can't see it lasting long enough for Taite to move to Adelaide.

I believed Bill when he said he would move to SA and live a "normal" life with Ali, but Taite is a different story and Adelaide will bore him, IMO.  So unless Ali's prepared to move to Melb (which she hasn't said she is) I can't see them progressing.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 6:30

The Week 4 Insider Guide is up on TenPlay Here and it's a doozy.  This screencap with no context sums it up nicely.  laugh out loud  

Toddtime - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 D6kIdWU

New avatar incoming Toddtime - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 6:59

Todd is 100% my type of guy but definitely not Ali's type of guy. Todd is the poor Elise of the season. I could even see Georgia liked Matty a bit but I just don't see Ali being that into Todd. Hence the Elise comparison.

Ali wanting to jump Taite seals him as F1. Locked and loaded.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 17:27

Posted the video in the Viewing Links for Ep8 for those that want to watch.

After watching the ep, Charlie has completely lost the plot dizzy He is rabid. Lip smacking licking and head bobbing. Acts like he's on something but that's probably giving him too much of an out. He needs to see himself out and wish he had been gone long ago.

The GD. The 4 guys were way too aggressive, not fun to watch at all. Todd was even more lovely than I expected. Everyone else focused on competing on each other and Todd once more focused on Ali and not just on the GD as he was this way before. Todd definitely is into Ali but she is not as into him or anyone else. He already is being put in a spot where he will be chasing her from here on out and it will be where she wants to want him but if only he looked physically like Taite. It's all about the physical with Ali, imo  Toddtime - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 4256136633 That and not trying to choose for her/lecturing her. She tries for it not to be about physical but I think that's most all it is. Only one she is into at this moment is Taite (if he didn't look the way he did, she wouldn't be imo). 

Outside time with Taite. Oh Ali. This is where I shake my head my head at her. She says she is going to go slow then proceeds to tell Taite she is falling in love with him  duh It's called LUST honey. That is all I see there. Even with other leads there was more than just this lust than what I see with Ali and Taite. One date and she is telling the guy she is falling in love with him. I can see this ending in a mess already hmmm There's no need for him to chase her at all when she is willing to give it all away after one date! 

CP with Bill was totally damage control on Ali's part imo. Bill was the only one to see Ali and Taite all cuddled up and I think she talked to him at CP because let's be real, she has to have at least 4 guys at HTDs and there are very few options. I don't see her into Bill at all other than just trying to make sure he stays so she has the numbers for HTDs and I think Bill knows it  Toddtime - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 4256136633

The time she's spent with Taite so far and per the preview for next week, I already suspect Ali will crash and burn with Taite - hot and heavy with little else there as much as she will try. I think he wants to bang her for sure but other than that there's nothing from him that suggests to me he actually wants to get to know her outside of her physically and she has to make it so he wants more than that. I can see Ali have to work and keep chasing him and trying to get him to where she is/wants him to be throughout the rest of the season and even afterwards if/when she picks him Toddtime - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 4256136633 (the rumors of him flirting with other women post-show)  Good luck girl  Toddtime - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1f62c
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 18:30

AllAboutLove wrote:
Outside time with Taite. Oh Ali. This is where I shake my head my head at her. She says she is going to go slow then proceeds to tell Taite she is falling in love with him  duh It's called LUST honey. That is all I see there. Even with other leads there was more than just this lust than what I see with Ali and Taite. One date and she is telling the guy she is falling in love with him. I can see this ending in a mess already hmmm There's no need for him to chase her at all when she is willing to give it all away after one date! 

IMO that whole slumber party was purely designed so Ali could get her hands on Taite.  Literally - her hands were underneath that doona a LOT.  And the way the label on his hat was jumping around tells me they did multiple takes and were out there much longer than the short time implied by the edit.  Must have sent a pretty clear message to the other guys if only Taite got "doona time" (though the insider guide suggests they were having a LOT of fun regardless laugh out loud).  

Ali doesn't know the meaning of the word slow, which IMO stems back to having low self esteem.  I think it would actually have been better for her to go into it saying "I SHALL PASH THEM ALL!" and just embrace her true character.  Instead we've got this glaring contrast between the "new approach" script, and her innate shameless thirstiness. She's contradicting the mission statement TPTB assigned her and IMO will come out looking like a failure/hypocrite at the end.  

People are going to tear absolute shreds off her when she chooses Taite IMO and it won't be pretty.  Toddtime - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 18:48

@Bobette  :yes:

She had me shaking my head this episode when she told Taite she is falling in love with him and then next episode preview she asks him questions about what he wants in life, a partner, etc  dizzy 

It's completely backwards! 

With other past leads they ask those questions on their first dates and then once learning about that person more and after more time spent then at the end say how they are feeling. 

Instead, Ali tells Taite she is falling in love with Taite after one date where they basically never had any talk other than "you're hot, let's make out". Now she's going to ask questions after already telling him she is falling for him. 

It's all a recipe for a disaster. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie