SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:54 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Only saw Robs convo. Todd seems the voice of reason

Not surprised. His interviews alone gave that vibe. For someone younger he comes off very mature for his age. #TeamTodd  

Speaking of voices - what's Rob's like?  Possibility for the Goodbye or no?

I haven't heard Rob's voice yet (only listened to the clip you posted of Todd meeting Ali and talking).

Sounded like Todd's to me. Will have to see if Rob's voice is softer/higher a bit like Todd's is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:55 am

@Bobette are you serious. I was joking about Ivan
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:56 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette are you serious. I was joking about Ivam

I do not kid about such things! I read it somewhere - can get the source if you like. laugh out loud

Think I'd be keeping my money in my purse. That routine was hilarious - no music and extra crickets. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:56 am

Oh now I think Charlie is going to get the rose.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Not surprised. His interviews alone gave that vibe. For someone younger he comes off very mature for his age. #TeamTodd  

I haven't heard Rob's voice yet (only listened to the clip you posted of Todd meeting Ali and talking).

Sounded like Todd's to me. Will have to see if Rob's voice is softer/higher a bit like Todd's is.

You can say it @AllAboutLove - it's girly. He has a girly voice. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:57 am

Sundy wrote:Is Ivan a stripper?
He's a dancer. Been on Ten (Studio 10) showing his dance moves. He's basically 6'7"

Also on the show just for the gimmicky stuff. Won't be going far at all laugh out loud

Not even F10.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:57 am

Sundy wrote:Oh now I think Charlie is going to get the rose.

Yeah that's what I would predict - then he can look like a douche when he steals the date.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:58 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

You can say it @AllAboutLove - it's girly.  He has a girly voice.  giggling

I thought it was super sexy :fanningfan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:59 am

Wild rose goes to bill
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:59 am

Sundy wrote:Oh now I think Charlie is going to get the rose.

yes I hope so!! :uptonogood

Also hope he goes down and his edit burst into flames so he is only good enough for BIP laugh out loud

(I refuse to live in a world of Charlie's for lead when Todd exists!)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:01 am

Oh and a kiss on the lips for Bill infront of everyone
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:01 am

Sundy wrote:Wild rose goes to bill

Now it makes sense why Bill was shown so much pre-season :yes:

Definitely was watching out for him and wondering how far he goes exactly....

Also darn because that gives Charlie an out and less target on his back :pout
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie