SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:40 am

Yeah, her hair is pretty much an exact match so I guess it must be. Not long now till we find out anyway. Not that I'm counting the minutes or anything................
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:07 am

@Bobette you sleuthed the windows to match the sportscar date. Just noticed the windows in the background in these SCs and if these are the same windows. If so then this is part of the SD (likely at the end) and thinking then that Rob may get SQT during GD

AllAboutLove wrote:SCs for Ep7 continued... 
Snipped

- Don't match any SCs in preview. Based on the filming schedule, the sports car/disrobe could be in this episode so perhaps they wear different clothes so maybe change later in the day into this? *Edit - see post below for pics from Sports car date) 
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 44762125_10215482652533346_3650107828003143680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 44726376_10215482657013458_8660974635271061504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
my scs tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:15 am

Oh YEAH! Nice one @AllAboutLove thumbsup

Still not sure about the man-in-doona pic. dizzy I'm thinking yes it's the day of Todd's date (because of her hair match) but I have no idea where that could fit into their date or why she looks like she's crying. Cause I would NOT be looking sad if I were nuzzling Todd's sweet nape I can tell you that much.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:17 am

@Bobette I can't tell if she's crying or if she's having one of those moments just breathing Todd in ready to jump his bones laugh out loud

The possible earpiece or something makes me think it may be someone else though. Hopefully it's shown and it's not something in the preview never to be seen again :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:19 am

Yeah the earpiece has me :detective bigtime.  And the fact that the man is draped in a doona.  It's just all very odd.

I'm still wondering if it's after Todd's date and one of the guys freaks out and goes to see her, or vice versa.  IJDK. no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:01 am

@Bobette it could be. Dan maybe? IDK what it is I just hope they show it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:58 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Please remind me what is with the doona

Episode preview at 0:19 she is hugging random man in a doona (wearing an earpiece like Osher and the crew do).

WHO AND WHY????

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2g9PCwL

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:OK I just caught the end of the ep on live (SA time) TV and they showed Doona man in the preview for tomorrow night's ep.  It looked like he was wearing a mustard coloured beanie?  I think I've seen Taite wearing one like that...  

Need to check ep preview again when it comes up on Tenplay....

MUSTARD HAT!  Doona man is Taite - I'm sure of it.  Waiting for the ep 8 preview to confirm - will post on SC thread.

Still waiting to see the same preview I caught on the TV - the one at the end of the Tenplay ep is DIFFERENT.

But I'm convinced that's Taite's mustard beanie and hence him in the doona IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:00 am

Bringing this forward for sleuthing of remaining SCs
AllAboutLove wrote:Summary of SCs remaining and sleuthing/speculation of SC in what Ep or date:

Rob
Ep7 SD or SQT or ? - talks to Ali says he's at the mercy of the gods  
 (Rob eliminated Ep7)

Bill
*2nd SD, HTD, or FD? - in car and dancing with Ali wearing plaid shirt (unlikely to be dancing on HTD?)

Charlie
*Ep8 SD - boxing at King's Academy in Syd/NSW and 2nd SD
*HTD or FD? - paddle-boarding SCs 
*CP sometime before no more RCs at mansions so pre-F2 RC at max, Pre-HTD at min - seen with Ali saying everything is not a fairtytale and Ali saying Oh I know everything is not a fairytale (possibly goes home that ep or soon after)

Taite
*GD SQT, SD or??- kissing Ali outdoors both in activewear?
*SD or FD? - in water with Ali holding on to him 
*LCD in E12 final ep - air boat in NT (speculated to be Taite)

Todd (some of these could be combined dates)
*2nd SD or FD or ? - fencing and kissing Ali (not HTD as it is night)
*2nd SD or FD? - Cinderella date 
*2nd SD, HTD, or FD - running and embracing, Ali jumps up onto Todd 
*LCD in E12 final ep - waterfall kissing Ali

@Sundy regarding the SCs for Ali running into Todd's arms, they could be part of one of the dates, Cinderella or fencing, if not a HTD question :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:01 am

So I was right about it being Taite in the doona but the thing I thought was an earpiece was actually the label on his beanie!  

It changed locations a lot between shots which makes me think they were pashing out there for MUCH longer than implied.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Tbw338A

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 DaL0S3c

Source: TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thinking about these SCs. Many of us speculated that it's likely Osher in the lighter suit.

For the sc with the "goodbye" Ali's eyes look red from crying. So I think this is after she dumps F2/Todd per sleuthing.

I can't tell in the sc with Osher but Ali's eyes may be red from crying in that sc too. 

If the scs are from the same moment after she sent F2/Todd per sleuthing home and sobbed... then Osher asks Ali if she is making the right. Ali says yes she is making the right choice.

So if the moment Osher asks Ali this is after F2/Todd is sent home then I think it's giving Ali a way to show that even though she sobbed she still wants Taite, the choice she is making. 

AllAboutLove wrote:
Osher asking her if she is making the right decision (so obviously Osh and everyone else thinks she is not!)

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 43577722_10215383940905617_4528317821288972288_o

red eyes

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 43706452_10215383943465681_2701704870666174464_o
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 43479459_10215383943625685_6346612786059018240_o
sc tenplay.com

Ladies, please check this, we have mostly focused on the colour of the suit and the voice of the man who appears here; it was even speculated that it could be Osher,, but she doesn't have red eyes when she is speaking with Osher, and why would Osher say 'goodbye', has he ever said 'goodbye' to a contestant before? So, let's think about this? Could this be Todd? Perhaps but, Todd is not as tall as Bill but he is taller than Taite and for what I have seen Taite isn't that tall and he and Ali don't seem to have much height difference. Try to see the shoulders of the man we see here his head in relation to Ali's; because of his height I wonder if this is Taite. What if Taite turns her down? He still wins which explains Sportsbet's low odds but he still turns her down.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:11 am

@Popcorn For All that would just about blow my mind. Hasn’t Ali confirmed she is with her F1 though?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:25 am

@Popcorn for all, I don't think the audio and pictures go together; they've been spliced and diced in the edit IMO to throw people off the scent.  I think she's talking to Osher in the vision (grey suit) but the audio is definitely Todd's voice saying goodbye IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking