SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:24 am

Charlie knew he wasn't going to win after that CP he confronted Ali in Episode 7 and specifically said that things had changed. He was telling Ali how she should be doing things because he saw himself previously as a frontrunner and no longer did after that which he said it was like an even playing field then as no one had had 2nd SDs yet. 

Imo production made Ali keep Charlie longer than she wanted to just for the Bill vs Charlie drama otherwise she would have cut him like she did Rob. She couldn't though because who else to take to HTDs. 

I think the SCs in the preview showed how things were going - Charlie's last moments in the SC of Ali saying "Oh I KNOW everything's not a fairytale" was like she was mocking him and tying into when she said "I've got this". 

I think Charlie knew he was not going to win and he knew he was not going to be the next bachelor. He wanted to leave I am sure but Ali never wanted him either. 

The only options for F2 were Todd and Bill even before HTDs imo. I think Charlie knew that just like Rob knew he was fading fast.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:14 am

Don’t worry @Bobette, Charlie will spill his guts because, well, he’s a turd
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:52 am

A few quick screencaps from the finale week preview.

@AllAboutLove we were so close on the outdoor obstacle course.  The "S" was from BURNS, "g" was training and the colours were black/red/yellow. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1377737533

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 K7onXyo

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 SLKPNsp

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 REmwZrb

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Ile1K2g

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 CzVitdU

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 0AT4zZH

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 XDQankm

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 GxPkZdJ

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 27YJ7YF

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Gv0BqWG

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 am

@Bobette Woohoo!  thumbsup You were spot on with the -S  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1377737533  I got the Training for -G part right. "Outdoor Obstacle Training" was literally what I was googling. So close! laugh out loud 

FDs for F3
- Taite outdoor obstacle course/training for his FD as we speculated/sleuthed 
- Todd with the Cinderella date, Carriage ride as part of FD and Fencing tied in together as we speculated/sleuthed 
- Bill dancing SCs and Ali saying how awkward it is and how he is not going to like it. It really looks so awkward too! Bill telling Ali he never dated Amy when Amy was shown on HTDs saying they'd dated  2pop 

F2/LCD in the NT
- Todd Berry Springs waterfall
- Taite loud airboat 

Early speculation/sleuthing proving to be most accurate once again  clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Yoo-hoo I was right with the black and red carriage and that it could not be the FD and that Todd greeted ALi as Ali was the one arriving to Todd with the monkey jumping too

Bear with me, I do not often sleuth correctly something so when I do, I am boasting laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 56b00c10
Tenplay.com

Last edited by HEA on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:19 pm

I believe Bill will be eliminated at the end of their FD.... NO rose ceremony for him! We do not see him wandering like Todd and taite

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 8feb9410
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 8f75c910
Tenplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:26 pm

^^ I see red eyes on Todd no?

great job BTW for associating the carriage with Cinderella and fencing! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:55 pm

HEA wrote:Yoo-hoo I was right with the black and red carriage and that it could not be the FD and that Todd greeted ALi as Ali was the one arriving to Todd with the monkey jumping too

It is the FD though. Which is what many of us speculated and sleuthed it to be the FD and not the HTD which is what I had posted that it won't be HTD but likely FD which is now correct.  

Ali is the one who leads FDs not contestants (the contestants lead for HTDs) so it's her leading this date not Todd. Todd doesn't bring the carriage to Ali for a HTD and take her on the date she takes him on the date. The carriage would be planned by Ali for Todd's FD not Todd (both producers do it but meaning this for who "plans" the event). It's possible like with Lee who was shown waiting by the fence that he is waiting for Ali and she then tells him what they're doing which is what FDs are and just like Taite waiting for Ali for his planned FD. The lead leads FDs not the contestants. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:13 pm

If I knew better, I would think again that Todd is F1. The goodbyes at hometown were definitely F1 edited.... just like elise.

Ali: Todd is picture perfect

yep... perfect on paper. He is everything she wanted... but no butterflies like Taite... and that is that.

I have no doubt that we will have a heartbreaking sad goodbye from Todd. He will tell her how much he loves her, how much he wants her happy, how much she is special, how much he was lucky to have met her Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2622943811 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2622943811 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2622943811 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2622943811

Yeah... MattyJay #2

So if SM goes as nuts with Todd, then.... the next bachelor gig is for him. But again, I think it is a bad idea. He should concentrate to do his police training and like Cameron, he will meet a nice girl made for him.

Plus I find him young. cute. but too young. At least he would be nicer to watch than Richie who was totally clumsy in front of cameras and unattractive to me. Main reason why I did not watch his banana season cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:18 pm

HEA wrote:I believe Bill will be eliminated at the end of their FD.... NO rose ceremony for him! We do not see him wandering like Todd and taite

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 8feb9410
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 8f75c910
Tenplay.com

These two SCs are from Taite and Todd waiting at the beginning for their FDs and not late at night of their FDs (Todd has the Cinderella part  at night for his FD and the SC above of him is from earlier in the day at the beginning of his FD).  

The RC would still be at the mansion after the FDs as it wouldn't make sense otherwise. The SC of Ali talking to Bill on his FD is one that matches him possibly being let go on his FD but it's also possible they have a RC and he is let go there. Either way they'd have to have a RC I'd think otherwise how would Todd or Taite know they are the final two and audiences won't see that they know this. Even if Bill is let go before the RC Ali would be giving Todd and Taite their roses and letting them know they're the final two. 

Taite at his FD at the beginning - note the same shirt and color in both SCs as well as the background match the SC above

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 REmwZrb

For Todd with the same clothes and background at the beginning for his FD matching SC above. jmo

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 56b00c10
tenplay
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:29 pm

@AllAboutLove you have a valid case here about Todd and Taite.

However, I think Bill will leave before RC. They made way too much noise about this ex GF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:41 pm

HEA wrote:@AllAboutLove you have a valid case here about Todd and Taite.

However, I think Bill will leave before RC. They made way too much noise about this ex GF

Yeah Bill's FD part looks very awkward and not much place to go from there. 

I am not sure if she lets him go at the FD itself or if she does it at the RC. IA with you and am leaning more towards she lets him go at the end of his FD. Depends on how the FD ends if there is more to it than just the SC part shown in the preview. 

If not at FD then she'd eliminate him at the RC (but not pre-RC during CP time like Charlie imo since she'd already have her questioned answered from FD). 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 45685744_10215586904259574_31715284054179840_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 45715167_10215586902379527_2836106603655069696_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
my sc tenplay
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking