Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on September 11th 2018, 1:20 pm

bluwavz

Female Posts : 11055

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on September 11th 2018, 2:38 pm

@bluwavz wrote:

That is so cringeworthy. no no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on September 11th 2018, 6:28 pm

@Sprite wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:

That is so cringeworthy. no no no

I see why they picked him. HE IS SUCH A PRODUCER PUPPET. He agreed to this, yet felt he had to save face in the locker room? All that is the least of your worries for the judgments and criticisms you're going to get boy! no no
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on September 13th 2018, 3:17 pm

bluwavz

Female Posts : 11055

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach on September 13th 2018, 4:48 pm

The underdog??? Colton is NOT an underdog like by a MILE... what the F is he talking about? These words make no sense, only a preacher’s distorted words to throw into his marketing game. An underdog is Joe or even Jordan. Someone you do not expect to do well but does.
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on September 13th 2018, 7:45 pm

Colton is such a puppet! I guess we're getting a whole season of cringey virginity talk and suggestive dates. Oh joy.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone_Hedge on September 14th 2018, 10:05 pm

Guess there is someONE excited about Colton giggling Check out the bling on her finger.  
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnun2gwl2Au/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on September 14th 2018, 10:13 pm

@Stone_Hedge She looked like the same lady I saw earlier in Eric's IG story so I went to look. laugh out loud

Where does one find a necklace like that, and then actually wears it!? She's so cute!

ericbigger IG Stories
https://www.instagram.com/stories/ericbigger/?hl=en

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51177

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on September 16th 2018, 9:18 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/13/colton-underwood-virgin-the-bachelor-fantasy-suites/

I'm shocked...not!

And so it begins....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach on September 16th 2018, 9:43 pm

Yes, it was to be expected but it really showcases the superficial aspect of all that. It’s gonna be BLAAAAHH...
1st time I’m gonna enjoy NOT watching and snarking away here laugh out loud
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl on September 17th 2018, 9:12 am

In one of his interviews over the weekend at the Toronto Film Festival the interviewer asked Jason for his thoughts on not being chosen as TB. I thought it was Interesting that he basically laid it out there that they each bring a story to TPTB/show — in his case, that he has a Jewish mother, Catholic father, gay brother, that he’s a banker constantly relocating for work but looking for his wife, etc. — implying in his response that his story wasn’t as compelling as Colton’s virginity. It just reinforces the idea that it’s not important to TPTB who the Bachelor/Bachelorette is, they just care about the set up of the storyboard. I know that this reality has been discussed on this board repeatedly, but somehow hearing a cast member explaining it was very illuminating for me.

Here’s the link. It’s at about the 2:10 mark

https://youtu.be/dQBn5dwMt6I

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on September 17th 2018, 8:47 pm

19 yrs old crossing the boarder to Canada. OMG those were the days! We had so much fun back in the day with our American underage but not in Canada underage guys. laugh out loud

He's so well spoken.

Nice support for Colton.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51177

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum