SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:20 am

Kure24 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Kure24 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

So going strictly by RS, Hannah G. had the the first impression rose.

We don't know who had the second one-on-one.

Elyse had the first one-on-one that was previously postponed b/c of weather conditions.

15 women went to Singapore and 13 of them was on a group date, Caelynn and Tayshia were the two that got individual dates.

I am about 90% sure Tayshia wasn't on the group date, I know she share similar skin tones with Onyeka, Courtney, and Tahzjun, but I think we can agree of the 4 one of them Onyeka was 100% on the group date. Which leaves the other 3 and for me it's a choice between Tahzjun and Courtney.

We don't know about the dates in episode 5 or 6, but we did just see pics of Tayshia's date with Colton for episode 7.

Epi 2 there was actually an ID that DIDN'T go to Elyse.  Elyse had hers in epi 3 which was the 2nd ID of the season.
I don't think we KNOW that Tayshia got an ID in epi 4 when the other girls were on the 13/1 gd.  She could very well of had the very first ID in epi 2 though.  I don't think RS said anything about Tayshia getting the ID in epi 4 and we can see from that pic that there are actually 3 brunettes that aren't ID'd from that group pic so IMO Tayshia could very well of been on the group date.  Tahzjuan never got to epi 4.  I am updating the filming schedule and chart tonight to show new changes that came to light.

Filming started the Sep 21st according to US Magazine: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/colton-underwood-will-start-filming-the-bachelor-september-21/

And one of the first dates RS mentioned was Belmont Park which was supposed to happen on Sep 24th but was pushed back to Sep 28th b/c of weather conditions, that would make Elyse have the first date which was episode 2, Elyse just had to film it later.

As for the Singapore group date, there are multiple brunettes but only 2 of them are brown-skinned like Onyeka, Tahzjuan, and Tayshia.

Going by this photo off of reddit:

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Mck9gvh3icq11

Someone identified one of them to be Courtney, the other one has to Onyeka, that and the fact that none of them have golden blonde highlights like Tayshia currently has and one of them has long hair then Tayshia does as well. So to me Caelynn and Tayshia could be the only girls who got individuals dates in Singapore by process of elimination but this is just my opinion.

Also there was this tweet by a reporter who said there were 7 girls left which means there are 7 girls entering ep 7 just like Arie's and we're still missing one.
https://twitter.com/Ali2e/status/1054567546341548034?s=20

Aunties_Love wrote:More from Colton and Tayshia's epi 7 date on 10/23

The date happened 10/22 Monday, that's when RS posted the photos and that's what TMZ stated in the article.

The Bellmont park date actually happened with Elyse on 9/28 and there are lots of pics proving it so NO, Elyse didn't get the first FILMED individual date of the season:

Episode 2 21-18 -----Bri, Caelynn, Caitlin, Cassie, Catherine, Courtney, Demi, Devin, Elyse, Erika, Hannah

B, Hannah G, Heather, Katie M, Nicole, Nina, Onyeka, Sydney, Tayshia, Tracy

9/23 - GD: Public date - Regent Theatre - LA - 8 women(RS)
9/24 -ID: ????????
9/25 - GD:
9/26 - RC2 - ELIMINATED: Caitlin, Nina, Alex

Episode 3 18 - 15 ------Bri, Caelynn, Cassie, Catherine, Courtney, Demi, Devin, Elyse, Erika, Hannah B,

Hannah G, Heather, Katie M, Nicole, Onyeka, Sydney, Tayshia, Tracy
9/27 - GD:
9/28 - ID:heli - Bellmont Park - Elyse -
9/29 - GD: PUBLIC DATE - Urth Cafe per IG post(The best day is concluding with the best meal! Today I met

Chris Harrison, Colton, and the girls of this season! Be sure to watch the Bachelor this January and watch

episode three to see me rooting on Colton in his journey to find love)
9/30 - RC3 ELIMINATION: Bri, Courtney, Tracy

In the pic that RS posted, I see 6 brunettes. Of those, there are two that we can't see the skin tone of. IMO, one of those 2 could ABSOLUTELY be Tayshia so NO, I am not jumping to conclusions and saying that she's NOT on the group date. I am posting the filming schedule and info as well as pics. Think it best to say more then.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:25 am

Kure24 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@Kure24 I believe the two Belmont park (suppose) dates where two different days. The one that got cancelled (which would be the first 1on1) was suppose to be more evening time and they just went with there backup location because of the weather. During Elyse's date the where spending the afternoon with kids from a charity. I think they just schedule filming there both days for 2  different dates.

Also thanks for posting the picture. I see Courtney as well and I think the girl in the pink skirt look like Tracy to me, but what does everyone else think? Also see Katie, Sydney, and Hannah G. Agreed that in ep 4 it looks like Tayisha and Caelynn got 1on1s.

If that is Tracy in the picture we seem to be missing 1 girl, the blond in the blue dress RS mislabeled Caelynn. Just going by who we have its either Nina, Erika, or Catherine to me. I am leaning toward Nina just because her and Tracy resurfaced online the same day (Oct. 11) and could mean oth eliminated at the ceremony. No proof of that but a guess.

Thank you for explaining, it could definitely be 2 dates I just remembered this tweet: https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1044313060910006272?s=09 from the 24th

And then on the 28th those pictures of Elyse and Colton coming off a helicopter came out.

But I now remember the charity one as well so thank you.
I can't tell you why I know but Elyse ONLY had epi 3 date, not epi 2. I hope that what I know will be proven somehow else. but right now, I can go by what I heard.

As far as who is at Singapore, I am pretty confident with info that I was told there too.....if that gets proven somehow not to be true, then so be it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:36 pm

This photo may indicate the contestants remaining in Denver.  RS posted a photo on twitter yesterday of the crew loading up an SUV outside the Denver hotel where they are staying.  There's one where a crew member is holding an equipment bag and on it appears to be something like an index card.  I cropped the photo to focus on the index card, flipped it (it was upside down) and tried to make it more clear, but I'm a terrible photo editor so this is the best I could do.  From what I can tell, there are 2 columns of names.  The left column has 5 names and right has 3.  I wasn't able to make out all, but I think I may have some.  Let me know what you think.

Left:
1. ?
2. Caelynn
3. Cassie
4. Hannah B/G
5. Hannah B/G

Right:
1. Heather
2. ?
3. Tayshia

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Possib11

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:59 pm

@mbl Great job with that. I see all the names you do and I also can't makeout the other 2 names.

Without knowing the other 2 names the rest of the list is in alphabetical order. If that first name is a contestant its not someone we have listed (all above Caelynn alphabetically have been on sm).

The 5 you have listed and Tayisha (who is confirmed) are 6 of the 7 ladies I thought might still be still in based on sm. I know some think Hannah G. is out but I personally need more confirmation on that.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:08 pm

Wild guess is that #1 says "Bach" - as in Colton. But, more likely some contestant name. Nice catch with index card!

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:22 pm

Thanks @smg2587 and @bluejay25!  I hadn't thought about the list being in alphabetical order or that the first name could be "Bach".  I wonder what the difference is between the 2 columns.  The only thing I can think of is group date vs. individual date, which would mean that in addition to Tayshia, Heather and the unknown contestant had individual dates.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:23 pm

Just looking closer at that index card, anyone else see an M (indicating last name initial)at the end of that 2nd name in second column. I think that name maybe Katie M. I thought she been eliminated but the closer I look the more I see Katie M. instead of Nicole (who I thought may have been in the top 7).

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:39 pm

@smg2587 I see what you mean about the M, but going off of the handwriting style, you would think the name is shorter than "Katie M".  If you compare it to Heather and Taysia, the unknown name is smaller, whereas Katie M should be similar in size to the other 2 names.  But I'm not really sure.  RS still hasn't released a few names, right?  If so, then maybe it's someone we're still unaware of, if that's possible.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:44 pm

smg2587 wrote:@mbl Great job with that. I see all the names you do and I also can't makeout the other 2 names.

Without knowing the other 2 names the rest of the list is in alphabetical order. If that first name is a contestant its not someone we have listed (all above Caelynn alphabetically have been on sm).

The 5 you have listed and Tayisha (who is confirmed) are 6 of the 7 ladies I thought might still be still in based on sm. I know some think Hannah G. is out but I personally need more confirmation on that.

With the bolded, can you give me your list of who you think are still there as it feels that yours is different than mine.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:00 pm

mbl wrote:This photo may indicate the contestants remaining in Denver.  RS posted a photo on twitter yesterday of the crew loading up an SUV outside the Denver hotel where they are staying.  There's one where a crew member is holding an equipment bag and on it appears to be something like an index card.  I cropped the photo to focus on the index card, flipped it (it was upside down) and tried to make it more clear, but I'm a terrible photo editor so this is the best I could do.  From what I can tell, there are 2 columns of names.  The left column has 5 names and right has 3.  I wasn't able to make out all, but I think I may have some.  Let me know what you think.

Left:
1. ?
2. Caelynn
3. Cassie
4. Hannah B/G
5. Hannah B/G

Right:
1. Heather
2. Nicole?
3. Tayshia

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Possib11
Could it be Nicole? Nicole's IG is still deactivated right now.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@mbl Great job with that. I see all the names you do and I also can't makeout the other 2 names.

With the bolded, can you give me your list of who you think are still there as it feels that yours is different than mine.

My list of those still there are the same as the names we can tell from the picture. Caelynn, Cassie, Hannah B., Hannah G., Heather. We just found out about Tayisha this week. The last on my list was Nicole. But if that is a list of the girls left I question that more now.

I think we only really disagreed about whether Hannah G. was still there or not and whether or not Erika actually made it to Singapore/may still be there. I believe I agreed with the rest of your list.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:12 pm

I am thinking that for sure that are still there are Caelynn, Cassie, Hannah B, Hannah G(now from that list on the guy's bag), Nicole and Tayisha. I see that 7 names could be there but that is so abnormal for epi 7 that I am hesitant to put full trust in it.

Heather's SM has been active so hesitant to believe that she's still there. Nicole's is either inactive or deactivated period so feel confident that she's still there. I was told that Erika is still there but going by that list which seems to be alphabetically listed, she isn't there.

Guess anything is possible at this moment. Hell, for all we know, there is an unknown there???

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom