SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:39 am

IF they film the HTD today, then the rose ceremony tomorrow at the very earliest....that would put this HTD stint 3 days longer than any others in history including a season that had 5 htd's which also had a day off in between 3 of them.....that seems way too long to me. If the RC is tomorrow, we are looking at 10 full days between one RC and the next. for HTD's none has gone past 8. I have done all Filming schedules since bach 14 and bette 5. IF the RC is tomorrow, then that would make it 10 days.

Wasn't it RS that said they filmed it on the 31st....didn't he say for sure?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CalJacob8 Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Does anyone have any idea if the F4 rose ceremony is happening tonight? Or did it happen last night?

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:21 pm

Isn’t it odd that there s no info on the RC?  And that there were leaked photos of only one contestant’s hometown?  And that there’s no info resulting from IG changes?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:29 pm

Yeah, it’s a little weird but with hometowns not everything gets out. I remember on Nicks season only 1 picture got out, same with Arie. My guess is whoever it was that got eliminated is just stating off of SM. If the RC really happened last night then I expected someone to pop up on SM here in the next few days.
I wish we knew which day the RC was on ☹️

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:54 pm

It's Sunday and still nada on the RC results. Is RS this far out of the loop that he hasn't gotten any info on who got eliminated? I know he said that this is one of the least leaked seasons in about 5 years, but this is a bit annoying.

Last edited by islandchild2 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:58 pm

Well the RC most likely happened late last night so it’s nor for it to take a few days to figure it out.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:20 pm

Well RS did say he was gonna reveal some things on Tuesday, so there is a possibilty of him waiting to reveal who was eliminated at the recent rose ceremony on Tuesday as well.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:43 pm

Yeah, RS did say he was going to reveal stuff in his column on Tuesday BUT he said that he would tweet out who got eliminated at F4 as soon as knows who it is. If the RC happened on Friday then I don’t expect to wait to much longer but if it was last night then I’ll just expect to find out out it on Tuesday.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Anyone have any guesses on who got eliminated?

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:24 pm

CalJacob8 wrote:Anyone have any guesses on who got eliminated?

My best guess would probably be Cassie Randolph, because I just can't see either Hannah G. or Caelynn going home after HTD. OTOH, if it is one of them, then something big must have went down for that happen. As for Tayshia, I still think she'll be eliminated at F3.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:26 pm

CalJacob8 wrote:Anyone have any guesses on who got eliminated?

The only recent activity that has happened from the f4 on social media around the rc time has come from Hannah, so a part of me thinks it's her, but I think anybody not named Caelynn could have been recently eliminated since I think she has just as high a chance of being f1 as being bachelorette.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:27 pm

islandchild2 wrote:It's Sunday and still nada on the RC results. Is RS this far out of the loop that he hasn't gotten any info on who got eliminated? I know he said that this is one of the least leaked seasons in about 5 years, but this is a bit annoying.

Totally agree with you! Not knowing anything about the upcoming new season is driving me nuts. laugh out loud

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom