SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:14 pm

@SFoster This is what I want to believe, but I'm afraid of getting my hopes up only to have it crushed sad

It was interesting though when colton mentioned the frc scene in the previews on yesterday's podcast and he implied that filming for that was heavy / intense which means that probably more happened there than we assumed. Because we assumed that was just an added filming for the previews, but what if there's more?

So going back to my very very hopeful theory (which I honestly think there is only a 0.1% chance of being true, but here you go anyway haha) is that Cassie doesn't leave portugal. That scene in the new previews where we see Colton with tears in the night looking somewhere is maybe when he reaches out to Cassie again in portugal. And then from there we see him walking in the beach at night in a suit with the crew running with him (that's in the extended preview). MY GUESS is that Colton probably gave cassie the engagement ring and said something along the lines of "i choose you" after sending the other girls home, but now it's in her hands to see if she chooses him. So he's waiting at the FRC to see if she shows with the engagement ring in her hands and chooses him, which is why he's looking at an empty ring box.

THERE. THAT'S MY HOPE. I know that's not going to happen, but what a beautiful hopeful ending of mine haha.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Colton, standing at the FRC, says it's the most important day of his life, when he will get on a knee and ask her to marry him. So it seems like a normal FRC. When he refers to heavy and intense, it may be when he rejects F2. It may be a normal FRC where 2 women show up. I don't understand the empty ring box, but hey I didn't understand why Garrett wasn't wearing the final rose in his lapel in the spoiler pics, yet there was a stupid reason for it. There's probably some reason for it - like Neil Lane had not brought the ring over yet but the photographers needed to get started on photos for the FRC. IDK We see a FRC, there are going to be normal number of episodes, Colton says the spoilers are wrong. Could be pressure was put on Cassie by production because she was F1 and obligated under contract. Colton had bolted the show. So steps had to be taken. Cast is under contract, etc.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:08 pm

When we see Tayshia crying and Hannah G upset in the previews, it could be they had just been told that Colton had bolted and left the show.  But later, he was reined back in, and order was restored. That would make the most sense.

The last Bachelor who didn't propose was JP and we know how he was treated. I just feel they are not going to let another season be like that. And the previews .....

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:35 pm

@SFoster that doesn’t make sense though because Hannah gnus wearing red in all the scenes but Colton is wearing a blue button up which is entirely different than the red scarf and black blazer/white button up he was wearing when he jumped the fence. Listening to Aorc I think Colton waited the next day night to let go hannah g and then the following morning to let go tayshia.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:46 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@SFoster This is what I want to believe, but I'm afraid of getting my hopes up only to have it crushed sad

It was interesting though when colton mentioned the frc scene in the previews on yesterday's podcast and he implied that filming for that was heavy / intense which means that probably more happened there than we assumed. Because we assumed that was just an added filming for the previews, but what if there's more?

So going back to my very very hopeful theory (which I honestly think there is only a 0.1% chance of being true, but here you go anyway haha) is that Cassie doesn't leave portugal. That scene in the new previews where we see Colton with tears in the night looking somewhere is maybe when he reaches out to Cassie again in portugal. And then from there we see him walking in the beach at night in a suit with the crew running with him (that's in the extended preview). MY GUESS is that Colton probably gave cassie the engagement ring and said something along the lines of "i choose you" after sending the other girls home, but now it's in her hands to see if she chooses him. So he's waiting at the FRC to see if she shows with the engagement ring in her hands and chooses him, which is why he's looking at an empty ring box.

THERE. THAT'S MY HOPE. I know that's not going to happen, but what a beautiful hopeful ending of mine haha.

Since Colton say the spoilers are wrong. Im thinking Colton goes after Cassie before she leaves Portugal.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:58 pm

pbmax wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:@SFoster This is what I want to believe, but I'm afraid of getting my hopes up only to have it crushed sad

Since Colton say the spoilers are wrong. Im  thinking Colton goes after Cassie before she leaves Portugal.
I love this idea and I have thought that was the case as well! That’s why I was looking for clues in the screen caps... I just can’t believe we haven’t heard or seen any black suvs at Cassie’s place in Huntington Beach like we did for Arie and Lauren switcheroo!?
Anyway I hope u a right because that would be pretty romantic but it would also be a kick in the guts for RS laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:04 pm

Have ya'll seen the deleted scene of Colton giving Hannah G the rose last week?  WOW! Major feels!  Could she be the F1?  He told her he's falling head over heels in love with her and puts her in a limo, where she says she's falling in love with him, too and screams!  Dark horse?  The one they've been "hiding" all season.  I felt it with them.

@nd4reality has been saying Cassie has not been getting an F1 edit, but Hannah G has. Quiet, in the background, we don't see much there - like Lauren B with Arie.

Well, Cassie could have left, he got frustrated for a moment, and then continued on with his FD with Hannah G.  Normal progression after that.

ETA Colton and Hannah G both said they were falling in love on their 1-1 date in Vietnam. I missed that.

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=134&v=rUfcyIOW2C0

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:40 pm

Clearly Hannah g is a top "contender". Surprised Colton told her he was falling head over heels with him. More surprised that she actually said "I THINK I'm falling in love with him. Big difference in my mind.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:49 pm

@SFoster yeah but... production. Because five minutes later he has the biggest grin ever and tells Cassie to come here and gives her a very jtnimate hug. He does have interest, and clearly if Cassie wasn’t on the show I could see him pick Hannah g. But Cassie is in the show, and clearly he does treat her much differently than Hannah g.

As Colton mentioned on OTV there are different dynamics with each girl. And in the long run when you see the dynamics he has with hannah g and Cassie, it’s evident that he sees Cassie in his future while Hannah g is just his present.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:10 pm

@lavenderfan  disagree, when Colton gives Cassie the rose - nothing like the scene with Hannah G.  I feel like Caelynn had something to do with it. If Caelynn hadn't come in to talk to Colton, would he even have given Cassie the rose?  I feel he is slightly onto Caelynn and Cassie and we see him eliminate Caelynn next week. Cassie got the last rose of the night. And not in an intimate setting, but just right in front of Kirpa (sort of like Eric Bigger).  I'm thinking Cassie is truly going to be F3, where that seems logical based on the gossip, her lack of falling in love with Colton. The lead usually does not pick a girl who is involved in such negative drama.

ETA Caelynn wants to be B'ette imo. She wanted him to give the rose to Cassie, so that Cassie would be a frontrunner and not herself. She's being strategic. If Caelynn had wanted to be with Colton, she wouldn't have wanted the competition Cassie would give her and she wouldn't have interfered (except maybe to say something negative about Cassie). I think Colton is going to "read" this situation. All JMO. And I still think Colton may have eliminated Cassie at FD, and not the other way around. Because of her tears and what she says.

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:12 pm

Maybe she comes back in Portugal but he proposes a future together but no engagement hence the empty box.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom