SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:24 pm

I don't think he's picked Hannah G. How many times has she even been in LA since filming ended? I think that Colton may have moved to LA area or at least he's been spending a ton of time there. He could easily see Cassie without it even being a SHV now. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:28 pm

I think that it is so easy (even for me) to go on what was filmed rather than going on what might be happening in the person's life now. I hope that most contestants have moved on from what happened in the show. This season -- they just aren't showing many strong deep connections. I think it could be easy to "fall in love" with more than one person if you are the lead. Honestly, I am surprised that they can easily pick one person at the end with the process the way that it is.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:29 pm

luvstx wrote:SFoster, I have to agree with Lavendered on this. And your lack of love for Cassie may have you finding things that aren't there.

I rewatched the scene with Colton and Hannah G and was actually surprised that he said "I don't deserve" as I had thought he'd said "you don't deserve". Your sleuthing sent me back there. But if you watch closely, his hand is covering his mouth when the word "I" is said so it's possible that's a frank entitled sentence. Or not.

I also think Colton saying that the spoilers are wrong could mean something as simple as the fact that Colton sent Cassie home BEFORE the night portion and not after it as RS said. That wouldn't change the ending but it would mean the spoilers are technically not true. TPTB need to keep us guessing.

I will say I am seeing more connection from Colton to Hannah G now with multiple new videos. So I could be wrong that it's Cassie. I just think the NailPolish-gate clinched the deal

Well, I do agree that I had believed the spoilers being wrong meant certain details were wrong. I thought that too until I saw the deleted scene with Hannah G last night. Also, the thing that Chris H says changes everything is something that happens after/during HTD and even though, Colton had told Caelynn he is falling in love with her, he sends her home after HTD. So I think he learned something about Caelynn, that maybe the rumors were true. But since he knows Caelynn and Cassie are tight, then he is going to be suspicious of Cassie. Just looking at the previews again, I think he sends Cassie home, thus he would not be upset over that. He made that choice. And Hannah G does not look that upset but Colton does. The rejectee is the one always in tears. JMO.

I love reading your thoughts, btw!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:31 pm

And also some on Reddit were saying Elan wanted to go out with a bang and steer RS wrong this season. Something I had not thought of. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:34 pm

suzq wrote:I don't think he's picked Hannah G.  How many times has she even been in LA since filming ended?  I think that Colton may have moved to LA area or at least he's been spending a ton of time there.  He could easily see Cassie without it even being a SHV now.  JMO.

Look back a couple of pages, where I listed the dates Hannah G posted IG pics from LA area: Jan 4, 9, 13, 16, 20, 26...

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:44 pm

By this point in the season, do we usually have a pic, or a hint of a pic, from the SHV?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:45 pm

SFoster wrote:By this point in the season, do we usually have a pic, or a hint of a pic, from the SHV?  

Usually , but not this season that I've seen.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:49 pm

luvstx wrote:SFoster, I have to agree with Lavendered on this. And your lack of love for Cassie may have you finding things that aren't there.

I rewatched the scene with Colton and Hannah G and was actually surprised that he said "I don't deserve" as I had thought he'd said "you don't deserve". Your sleuthing sent me back there. But if you watch closely, his hand is covering his mouth when the word "I" is said so it's possible that's a frankenbited sentence. Or not.

I also think Colton saying that the spoilers are wrong could mean something as simple as the fact that Colton sent Cassie home BEFORE the night portion and not after it as RS said. That wouldn't change the ending but it would mean the spoilers are technically not true. TPTB need to keep us guessing.

I will say I am seeing more connection from Colton to Hannah G now with multiple new videos. So I could be wrong that it's Cassie. I just think the NailPolish-gate clinched the deal

Nail polish gate? I must've missed this, what SC and what new videos are you talking about? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:09 pm

Nothing since Jan.26?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:09 pm

After the date in Vietnam, Colton says he can see Hannah G as his wife. She reminds him of home. He feels safe with her. And he says he's falling in love with her. She says the same. Has Colton said he can see anyone else as his wife, up to now? I don't remember.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:15 pm

suzq wrote:Nothing since Jan.26?

no...
When did RS release his F1 spoiler? I think episode spoilers were like Jan 2 or so? Hannah G did not put up an IG pic until around Dec 5. From Sep 18 to Dec 5. But Cassie's is the same - Sep 12 to Dec 6. Both MIA until first week in December.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:25 pm

I thought that whole SM thing was interesting for all of the F3 after filming this season if I remember correctly. Maybe we haven't been shown everything with Hannah G., but I am sure there are probably things that he said to Cassie that haven't been shown, either for whatever reasons.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom