SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:54 pm

I just posted in the other thread that I love Cassie's dad.

How on earth do all the parents on this show at the HTD stage give their blessings to the lead ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:56 pm

Who knows!? I know mine wouldn’t. I’m sure this is even more reason Cassie takes pause and ends up leaving...not so much for herself but for Colton, for fear he will not want her.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:59 pm

avacaroline wrote:I just don’t get why everyone is bashing Cassie for having doubts. IMO it’s completley reasonable to think that she thought she was completely ready for an engagement until she was actually in the situation and it was becoming REAL. The way her father acted is exactly how my husband would respond and I would hope that our daughter would stop and really think through things. IMO any thoughtful, emotionally intelligent young woman would do the same. I applaud her and her family for bringing some true “reality” in to reality tv.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-sneak-peek-cassies-father-questions-relationship-colton-61219568

I agree 100%. I think this is one of the most normal reactions we have seen from a father in a while and I love it. It’s real and honest. I think it hits home for Cassie and I think because of that, it will cause Colton to step back as well. He’s young too and although I know marriage at that age can work, they need to date first and really get to know each other first. I’m hoping for a real, honest finale.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:23 pm

@julie81 and @nd4reality I agree! And if Colton ends up shutting things down and walking away from a guaranteed engagement from someone just wanting to cash in on 15 min of fame....all for the pursuit of the chance for real love....then hats off to him too! I believe that this is where the “back up plan” conversation with Hannah comes in. Something like “during Becca’s season I told myself/my dad reminded me....that I don’t deserve to be someone’s backup plan....and neither do you”. The freak out with the producer is all about the fact that he just sent his safety net home and has risked everything for a chance with Cassie. I think that Hannah has been the backup F1 all along.  There’s so much pressure to get to the end and get that FRC. I can’t help but think that every lead has sort of a Plan B.

All of this is IMO obviously. But if it works out like I believe it will, how refreshing and REAL and romantic! Good for them and their families!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:36 pm

WTH was Colton thinking with his hands/arms all over Cassie when meeting her family for the first time ?

Either insensitive or naive IMO. Its not wonder her father had his antennea up, we would too if our kid comes home from filming a TV show on camera looking with a stranger looking that way.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:WTH was Colton thinking with his hands/arms all over Cassie when meeting her family for the first time ?

Either insensitive or naive IMO. Its not wonder her father had his antennea up, we would too if our kid comes home from filming a TV show on camera looking with a stranger looking that way.

OMG I know! My husband would’ve blown a gasket!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:31 pm

He can't keep his hands off her no matter where they are  giggling giggling but I think he was so nervous that he was holding onto her for support.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:48 pm

I’m totally with Cassie’s dad. I don’t care if the show (stupidly, IMO) insists on proposals. How could anyone be sure about the lead after such a short time together and while they’re dating others? Good for her if she really does walk away because she isn’t sure.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:29 pm

Odds of engagement lasting and ending in marriage after a few dates on this show are not that good but we have seen it happen and it’s happening more frequently with these bachelor/ette/paradise a lot more these days then years ago. I do think it’s more likely to be successful with couples who are in their late 20’s early 30’s though . Cassie & Colton are younger so we’ll see where this takes their dating relationship( if they are in fact dating ). IMO Colton seems ready to be in a committed relationship and maybe Cassie is too. We’ll See.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:44 pm

Jolena wrote:He can't keep his hands off her no matter where they are  giggling giggling but I think he was so nervous that he was holding onto her for support.

We "know" he cannot keep his hands off her but in front of her parents on their first meeting ? Wow.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Jolena wrote:He can't keep his hands off her no matter where they are  giggling giggling but I think he was so nervous that he was holding onto her for support.

We "know" he cannot keep his hands off her but in front of  her parents  on their first meeting ? Wow.

I agree, not the best choice . Should be interesting to watch it play out tonight.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom