SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:15 pm

Astrobach wrote:@natik Thanks for the clarification. I know the editing can do weird things, especially with previews where we see 1 second frame...
Conclusion, she is NOT pointing at Serghei, but he seems to be right in front of her, alone... as she is crying, so is he leaving...? I don’t quite understand the phrase she is saying anyway...what does she mean? Is she pointing to Denis, as you mentioned?  But what is this  “ I already chose you, do you want to get back in line? “Very confusing...
Well, Am I correct that it IS Serghei there? It looks like him to me.
Ok, back to sleuthing some more... thanks for your patience dear ! yes

I think you will have clearity when you`ll see the whole ceremony.

It means that she already decided to keep a man but something happened between her and him during the ceremony and she took her decision back and said to him to join the other men who are waiting for her decision if they stay on the project or not.

Last edited by natik on Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:22 pm

natik wrote:As we speak about Sasha there is an interesting screen with some random guy and he doesn’t look like one of the contestants.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3jRGVaZzim4

In that sequence she is talking to that guy and then she is turning around and leaving and she seems very upset. It looks like it must be someone from the film crew who took her aside to say to her something. The interesting part about it is that she is wearing the exact same outfit on her date with Sasha.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 By7OwGZns9M

Source:
My screens

I lightened the first picture so we can see better

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 C542ca10

I wonder if the film crew was there to inform her Sasha was back?
He better has a good reason why he wasn’t there!

Can’t wait for ep 2

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:45 pm

Geez, IA that the SCAP of the producer with Olga could be when she was informed that Sasha was back.  IMO she looks mighty happy to see Sasha in that SCAP of them sitting together. Boy, oh boy, the other guys might get really pissed....looks like my bad boy Sasha was indeed the front runner early on hehehe

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:58 pm

mercieme wrote:Geez, IA that the SCAP of the producer with Olga could be when she was informed that Sasha was back.  IMO she looks mighty happy to see Sasha in that SCAP of them sitting together. Boy, oh boy, the other guys might get really pissed....looks like my bad boy Sasha was indeed the front runner early on hehehe

Haha, as we say for the US B’ette.. Baddies reign! Bad boys rule!
What if Sasha sneaks into her hotel room to have a heart to heart with Olga? :stirthepot and even steal a kiss? :uptonogood

I wonder which guy would have her first kiss?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:09 pm

mercieme wrote:Geez, IA that the SCAP of the producer with Olga could be when she was informed that Sasha was back.  IMO she looks mighty happy to see Sasha in that SCAP of them sitting together. Boy, oh boy, the other guys might get really pissed....looks like my bad boy Sasha was indeed the front runner early on hehehe

She looked actually pissed when the producer was talking with her. And I suspect he was telling her some not so good news and it might have something to do with Sasha. Maybe he interrupted their date and pulled her aside.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:11 pm

@mercieme @sdmom If you would only knew what I know. He is not just a bad boy he is a scumbag.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:17 pm

@natik, I want to be a bit delusional about Sasha till I see his date with Olga otherwise I won’t enjoy that date. Also i don’t think the heat on SM is getting to Sasha yet, he seems to be happy posting away...maybe all hell will break loose after Sunday

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:18 pm

@natik Thanks for the warning...it will be interesting to watch all his tricks and maneuvers as the show progresses. When do you intend on posting the links for episode 2 ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:24 pm

mercieme wrote:@natik, I want to be a bit delusional about Sasha till I see his date with Olga otherwise I won’t enjoy that date. Also i don’t think the heat on SM is getting to Sasha yet, he seems to be happy posting away...maybe all hell will break loose after Sunday

The heat is already there as I said he is involved in a big scandal. There are some nasty pics from his blog in the press going around. He is just delusional that´s why he is acting this way on IG.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:34 pm

Now I see even more why the F1 may not like him at all... :uptonogood
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:01 pm

New screenshots:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 SpTVv_luNyY

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 QOfSnlrvHjo

Source:
@Astrobach Thank you!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Thanks @natik Did you get the two fencing ones ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
natik
Astrobach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: