SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:31 am

Ahhhhh... I lost what I just wrote!

Anyway, such a romantic and intimate date. Compare to her other date, she seems so much more relaxed, happier and opened up more. I think this is why Denis arranged such a date: he wants her to let go of her fears worries insecurity, just enjoy the moment, enjoy being with him. I bet he wants to kiss her so bad! But if he did, I wonder if she would slap him? giggling

Twists and turns... me no like, but I do remember seeing her crying in some of the reviews. I hope she’s smart enough to get rid of the bad ones, ASAP, and keep the good ones.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:17 am

natik wrote:Oh and I wanted to share with you the banner I made for the russian community for episode 3. I choose the contrast between black and white. So on the black side is the snippet from the ceremony with Sasha and her quote "I know that he is a jerk but I like him" and on the white side the date with Denis and one quote from Denis "I am here to make you happy" and Olga`s quote "I am worrying a lot that it`s all not sincere."

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 WaAy9_vZAZI

Source:
my art

@natik. Absolutely STUNNING! : hearthumbsup

And a big thank you for all the photos too! Notice Sasha is not in any of them...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:24 am

@sdmom I hate when it happens, and it did too often here... Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2292733854
do you have an IPad as well? Sometimes I write my comments on the notes and copy.

@natik Do you know their itinerary in Italy? What is the next place they go to? It’s all great, of course, just wondering...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:53 am

i swear i thought denis at the RC was going in for a kiss but stopped(or she slightly pulled back) and kissed her hand instead laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:24 am

Spoiler!!!!

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 NGFL_g8bohY

Link for episode 4:

http://sefimu.com/play/video/76351803

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:43 pm

@sdmom Yeah happens to me often as well. There was once where I wrote down my translation and then it was gone.

Yes I think as well that he wants to kiss her but he is trying to be respectful to not scare her off.

I am gonna spoil a little bit regards episode four. She is doing the right choices and is explaining it logical there is one exception where she is losing her head, Sasha (blue eyes). It´s like she is brainwashed regarding him. I don´t know I wanted to shook her.

Last edited by natik on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:46 pm

More pics from episode 3:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 5br-JPA-6UY

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 DUe1UruFBRs

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 0mmGZ3KHCVo

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 AbAwNqNWEU8

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/lebedevdenis.ru/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:54 pm

@Astrobach Thank you lady! beatingheart

I guess that´s because he just arrived in Verona.

After Toscana the next stop will be Naples.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:16 pm

Love those pictures of them.

I will watch the episode tonight and see if I have some questions for you @Natik.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:21 pm

@Sprite Great can´t wait for your comments and questions.

In the meantime I am gonna continue to translate episode 3. I am not gonna translate everything word for word. Only parts I think are interesting or important. Everything else I am gonna sum up. We need to move faster with it because I can`t keep up with tempo. And I don`t want you to wait too long for the translation. But if you want a certain moments in the episode for me to translate word for word just let me know. It´s not a problem at all. Don`t be to shy to ask.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Here we go...attempt #2 as I lost my whole paragraph again...
So for me the elimination process is pretty important with the details of each meeting with Olga but ALSO, the very intense confrontation between Walentin and Sasha as they are last to be called.
And the afternoon stand up comedy reactions from everyone, not necessarily the whole routine, plus comedy is really hard to translate...but that afternoon was important for Olga...so some sense of each comments
@natik Spasiva ! beatingheart
high five
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:53 pm

@natik do you think the producers “encourage” her to keep Sasha?
It happens in US so I don’t know if it’s common in international Bach shows.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach