SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:36 am

I thought she liked Evgeny (ad man) too, but I didn't know if it was because he was a confident alpha or a big old teddy bear. He looks like the latter to me.

I think Sasha with the sexy blue eyes will bring the heat which should be good laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:01 am

Maddy wrote:@Astrobach, I'm still trying to remember who is who.
Oh, Denis, I liked him a lot!
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Denis-lebedev-i-olja-buzova
And also Alex
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Sasha-grinev-i-buzova
https://liveyt.ru/tnt/zamuzh-za-buzovu-1-serija-premera-na-tnt.html
Who did you like?

oh my goodness these 2 guys are the hottest especially the bottom one is that sasha?? blue eyes :fanningfan

@natik i was confused with (i think one of the twins) was he a bachelor previously? what was the intro with the ex girlfriend? thank you blowkiss
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:24 pm

Awesome! Great to see so much activity in the thread!clapping!
I am reading all the comments. Keep it up please. I am doing my best to translate it as soon as possible. I am gonna post part 3 and 4 today. So I am sure you will get more answers to your questions!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:50 pm

Cannot get used to your new avi yet, @LeapofFaith! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith wrote:oh my goodness these 2 guys are the hottest especially the bottom one is that sasha?? blue eyes :fanningfan
Yes, it's Sasha and I like him a lot!
LeapofFaith wrote:@natik i was confused with (i think one of the twins) was he a bachelor previously? what was the intro with the ex girlfriend? thank you blowkiss
His girlfriend was on 2 different seasons of the Russian Bachelor while still being his girlfriend! Long story!!! :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:56 pm

@Maddy Funny I am not a fan of Sasha. There is something off putting about him to me. I get that he is a good looking guy...they all are...but there is just something off about him for me.

I need to watch the rest of the first part of the episode. Maybe I might change my mind.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Sprite wrote:@Maddy Funny I am not a fan of Sasha. There is something off putting about him to me. I get that he is a good looking guy...they all are...but there is just something off about him for me.

I need to watch the rest of the first part of the episode. Maybe I might change my mind.

Good observation @Sprite. He is not what he seems to be. He is not as innocent and shy as he pretends to be.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:29 pm

natik wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Maddy Funny I am not a fan of Sasha. There is something off putting about him to me. I get that he is a good looking guy...they all are...but there is just something off about him for me.

Good observation @Sprite. He is not what he seems to be. He is not as innocent  and shy as he pretends to be.

Oh, I had no illusions that he was innocent or shy. He was none too pleased when she refused any physical contact and IMO he acted kind of as if she should have...how dare she. I don't know if I am explaining it well, but it was as if he was entitled. I just didn't like that. The other men she refused were disappointed, but seemed to understand and hope that as she got to know them, that would change. He was the only one who seemed angry. He hid it well, but that was my first impression.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:35 pm

@Sprite You described it perfectly. And there is a reason for his reaction he is actually a pick upper/womanizer. So he is used to the attention from women. And he sure has his tactics and strategies.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:42 pm

natik wrote:@Sprite You described it perfectly. And there is a reason for his reaction he is actually a pick upper/womanizer. So he is used to the attention from women. And he sure has his tactics and strategies.

Aha! That would explain it. He is used to women throwing themselves at him and isn't happy when someone turns him down. Yah. I don't think I'm going to be on the Sasha train.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Sprite wrote:
natik wrote:@Sprite You described it perfectly. And there is a reason for his reaction he is actually a pick upper/womanizer. So he is used to the attention from women. And he sure has his tactics and strategies.

Aha! That would explain it. He is used to women throwing themselves at him and isn't happy when someone turns him down. Yah. I don't think I'm going to be on the Sasha train.

I can totally see that. And maybe she is using the fact that he is liked by women to confuse the fans, letting them think he might be the one? She posted only one video of the 1st night, and it’s with Sasha when they danced...it’s seems like diversion to me...
My bet is still with Denis...his coy smile in that restaurant...I mean... hearthumbsup
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:05 pm

@Astrobach All I am gonna tell is that Olga instructed her "gang" (sister, girlfriends, management team) to mislead on social media. So I would take it with a grain of salt.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:09 pm

I only watched part 1 so far, and even without the translation, Olga is so cute!

I tried to make SCs from the preview (now I appreciate @ladybug82 even more! )

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6smtbx

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8161d210
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 448b0c10
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 B9785510
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 0eda4010
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6d3ad110

I will copy them to SC thread. If you are interested, let’s match names with the SCs. I am terrible at that!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4928-bachelorette-russia-olga-buzova-scaps-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

@guardianangel, why does the site says I can only upload 3 pictures simultaneously?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach