SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Now I want to try some of Denis’ cheese!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:14 pm

sdmom wrote:Now I want to try some of Denis’ cheese!

That is going to be a little bit difficult mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698 But I would like to try it as well too bad that I am not in Russia now.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:08 pm

natik wrote:
sdmom wrote:Now I want to try some of Denis’ cheese!

That is going to be a little bit difficult mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698 But I would like to try it as well too bad that I am not in Russia now.

What is the name of his company @natik? Maybe he has a website.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:39 pm

@Sprite, here it is: LEBEDIYA.RU
https://www.ecwid.com/store/store12383967/
The name is "Лебедия" - Lebediya
He makes a very special Cyprus cheese called Halloumi. Halloumi - is a semi-hard, unripened, brined cheese made from a mixture of goat's and sheep's milk, and sometimes also cow's milk. He makes it form  goat's and cow's milk. And they even make a very expensive cheese from Moos milk.
Some pics:
This is Denis at the factory:
mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Syr-09
mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Syry-Moose-iz-moloka-losikhi
mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Syr-12
mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Syr-06
https://kluch.media/materials/vladimirskiy-startap-proizvodstvo-kiprskogo-syra/

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:09 am

@Maddy Thank you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:48 pm

The Finale will not be available three days earlier as usual they want to keep it secret till Sunday.

The promo for the Finale on Sunday!

Финал от ТНТ Анонсы на Rutube.

Olga: I still can't believe that today can change my destiny.

The letters:

The final decision

on Sunday

2 months

of searching

choices

doubt

Don`t miss the finale....

Denis: You are my universe

...to find out...

what Olga`s answer will be...

Olga: I don´t want to give false hopes and say an empty "yes".

AND

Valja`s comeback!  UUUUUGGGHHH I hate them for that stupid move. I guess they didn't knew what to do to make it more interesting and decided to go for it. But the viewers on social media are cracking so up because of it. They are mocking the producers.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Why? Did the producers watch too much US episodes? It’s not like Valia is a strong contender for her heart.

(otoh, I don’t mind if my eye candy Oleg is brought back!)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:10 pm

At least this ending will not be as nerve racking at the bachelorRU.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:02 pm

See you on Sunday in Rome!

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 KD33gLTKWY4

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 PShN3qBpVCA

Olgas post today:

"Rome...and happy me..." hashtag #loverulestheworld

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 CFi93QaPL7s

Second promo:

Достойный мужчина от ТНТ Анонсы на Rutube.

Denis: You are my universe.

The letters:

The final decision on Sunday!

Olga: The way he looks at me, the way he is holding my hand, the way he is kissing me....it´s everything I wished for....how can that be possible?!

The letters:

Don't miss the finale...

Olga: He is an honorable man!

...to know what Olga´s answer will be.

Olga: But something is stoping me and I don't understand what it is.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/buzllife/
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86/
https://vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:38 pm

natik wrote:@George1218 Hey lady! Where have you been?! I had no idea you are watching with us.

You are welcome guys! God that couple is like an obsession!

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 79-LC3rCw8A

Ok I go to bed...for real now. giggling

Source:
My screen

Natik, just checking in once in a while. I am not interested at all in the U.S. version at all right now! It is all so silly and I want the love story.

The Bachelorette Russia is the only one I've been checking on on any kind of regular basis. I love this thread!!

I am working on a book that I am going to try to get published and a lot of real world stuff.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:26 am

@natik is Denis proposing???????? cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:29 am

May I add that I found all Olga's outfit very glamour and most of them gorgeous... but men? not so much? Pretty much outdated in the 80s and 90s?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach