SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:16 pm

mercieme wrote:Oh mine, I am in tears, what a beautiful ending....I am so happy for Olga and Denis. I pray this love they have found holds them together forever and they conintunoulsy draw strength from it even when the tough times come.
Yes, it was beautiful. I love them both and want to see them happy.
What a great guy Denis is!
I didn't expect the show would be that god.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:19 pm

All the best to Olga and Denis. The translation of the episodes while watching was great. Natik, thank you for the experience.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:38 pm

Thank you @natik for all the hard work you put into this season and thank you to everyone else who followed along. yes You're amazing natik, trying to juggle everything. It's very much appreciated! Thank you for all the links and pics. Just a gorgeous couple! I love that he bought the ring himself and that she wouldn't kiss just anyone. He looks at her so lovingly!

Congrats Denis and Olga! I look forward to following along to see what happens next!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:33 pm

Sorry for the double post. I had to watch the ending again. It's so good, so perfect! beatingheart

You can tell he is very genuine in his feelings, just by his facial expressions! That kiss!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:37 pm

It’s one for the books for sure... I also will be watching that ending again. And it’s good to see Olga finally letting go and being affectionate. May they endure what’s ahead, united they will strengthen each other as well as their new relationship. smilelove
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:24 am

What a beautiful ending  :inlove   There was so much dialogue this episode that I really didn’t know what was going on, but I suppose it was all padding until the big moment.  I have loved every minute of this show and am going to miss watching it.

But, my heart lurched a beat when I read Olga’s sisters Instagram post today.  It is a bit cryptic – I hope it doesn’t relate to Denis.  Please @Natik put my mind at rest laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:39 am

Her last post on her Instagram is weird no?

The end
No comments

@natik is the relationship over? :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:04 am

@HEA First,  your AVI is always so interesting, unusual and funny...yes
@Agent99
About Anna ‘s post ( something about honesty being an expensive gift, and you should expect it from cheap people)
Let’s not be too carried away. I cannot see this relating to Denis. He has shown all through that he was always honest; many have said that about him, he is also generous, paid for the ring himself. What cheap guy would do that.? .NO. it’s gotta be about someone else...
The one cheap guy that was on the show was Evgeny$$ And it so happened that he has coincidentally posted about an article in Cosmo about HIM ..I am in the process of translating...it must be all about himself and money anyway...Sasha Grinev was telling how he was very cheap and would gather the leftover food from the meals and bring it with him, and raid the fridg where they were staying ( with hosts that were cooking for them ) anyhow. He always gave me the creeps... it could also be someone completely out of Olga’s life or the ‘Project”.  
@natik will enlighten us when she’s back, I’m sure.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:39 am

Finally!!! Part 1 of the final.

Recap of the season, including an ITM of Denis saying something about BOZE DAJ...God willing...

And we are in Rome with Denis in an ITM looking very pleased with himself and talking about RADOSTI...happiness.

At a small airport and Olga is also looking pretty happy and talking about NIJE VAZNO...not important...HOCU GA  VIDJET...she wants to see him. No kidding. She can't stop grinning.

Denis arrives with...you guessed it...flowers. They take off in a helicopter...holding hands and she lets him sneak in a little peck and he wouldn't be Denis if he wasn't kissing her hand. They spend a good chunk of time just making goo goo eyes at one another like a couple of love sick teenagers before actually looking out the window as they fly over Rome.

Eventually they arrive and he gives her something and I couldn't quite make out what it was, but it had something to do with the cooking date with her mom and they both had a good laugh about it. He helps her out of the helicopter and they do some Olga and Denis style making out...G rated. In an ITM she then says something about MJENJAT PREZIME...changing her last name? What were they discussing? Some more hand kissing and they walk off.

Next up...Valja with the remnants of a black eye...saying goodbye to Matilda in her tower and apologizing in English about the flowers. I'm assuming it was his landlady. He is yapping about something, but I have no idea what it is or why they are inserting this in here.

Next is Marina at the Spanish steps saying something about Denis and I'm assuming setting up the rest of the show ending.

Back to Denis in an ITM and then some sort of flashback to a date with Olga. Next we get her in an ITM with her cute glasses and pig tails...giddy like a school girl. I think this was the evening portion of the date after the helicopter ride. He has her close her eyes and he leads her into a courtyard where there is a couch and some food, as well as a screen showing pictures of their interactions. They seem to be reminiscing about their time together....including Lake Garda. Then things seem to get a bit more serious. I think she was asking him about his BRAK...marriage? Poor guy has sweat pouring off him. It must be boiling hot there. I don't know how she stays so pristine looking. Are they retouching her make up all the time? And if they are, why can't they do something about him? She mentions STRAH...fear. They must be discussing the break downs of their respective marriages....all the while holding hands. Did they then start talking about LJUBAV...love? She seemed to get freaked out a little bit about that part during her ITM. Denis on the other hand seems just a cool as usual. I think he told her he loves her??? Well, whatever was said, all is well since he is carrying her and twirling about with her in his arms. Damn that man! I want one just like him.

WTH? We are back with Valja apparently wandering about in the Italian countryside and going on about something which I doubt anyone cares about.

Back to Denis happily waiting for Olga somewhere in Rome. She comes strutting around the corner looking fierce in her pink outfit, glasses and braided hair. Denis likey. Kiss, kiss, hug, hug. Seriously, these two need to get a room! So instead of doing what they really want to do, they go and get some gelato...as if that will satisfy them!!! They go to the back and talk to the chef and learn about how to make gelato. Just another business Denis can start back in Russia. The chef explains the process...this part was in English. Once their gelato was done, they feed each other. I think Olga was being a bit naughty and suggestive with that because Denis started talking about sex. They seriously need to get a room!!! That poor chef was trying to look anywhere but at them.

They are back outside, saying goodbye. Denis seems over the moon. sneakyl

And we end with a wandering Valja. He is wearing a hand printed T shirt...Russian going to Rome looking for love and still yapping. Enough already. Let's get to what really matters....Olga and Denis.

I need to get to bed since I have an appointment in the morning, but I will definitely watch the second half when I get back in the afternoon. Can't wait!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Damn @natik now that was a love story!!!!!!!!!! awwww that is the reason i watch these shows but that was another show all together!! i finally seen what i want and that's a beautiful love story...So can't wait for you to translate!!! my goodness that was HOT HOT HOT beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:29 am

And I'm back for Part 2...the grand finale!!!

Denis is excitedly waiting for Olga who struts in wearing a mint green gown, while he seems somewhat underdressed in workout pants. I think he has some kind of surprise planned for her....ah, it's a carriage ride around Rome.

They are riding around, holding hands, grinning away. She has a lock and they put their initials with the date on it and put it on the bridge. She starts crying. I think it is her way of saying she is serious and wants to be with him. Naturally Denis is comforting her. He gives her a peck or two...or many...and makes everything better. He is talking about being TOCAN...right about something...100% being right. This is like watching the final on the US show. All that is missing is the twirl.

Geeze. We're back with wandering Valja. I think he is supposed to be heading to Rome? He is still blabbering on. I will be curious to find out from @natik what this was supposed to be all about. He is in a bathroom somewhere...sweating up a storm and shooting this video.

We cut back to Olga doing an ITM and she mentions Valentine. WTH??? Probably producers are asking her questions. I will be curious to find how this insertion of Valja at the end went over with Russian viewers. WTH??? She is meeting up with Valja in the evening by the river. He is asking her something and she is not happy and basically telling him no to whatever it is he wants. She tells him … NA ZALOST...Unfortunately and sends him on his way...refusing even to shake hands. Damn. She is a serious bad azz....until she is with Denis...and then she gets all soft and girly.

Olga is doing her ITM about Valja and then a producer asks her a question and gives her an envelope. She is kind of grinning and looks a bit surprised. Apparently this is the test result from Denis' lie detector test. I think he may have passed and was there "for the right reasons".

After a commercial break with Martina, we are back with Olga all dressed up in the crystal gown in the garden of some villa. She is having a little chat with Marina...a la CH. Right after, Marina has a little chat with Denis. Then it's back and forth with Marina chatting first with one, then the other. I think there was one more offer of money or Olga for Denis. Guess what he went with?

Olga seems to be wondering if Denis really will be into her outside of the show. She appears to be having some doubts and is getting teary eyed. She is talking about STRAH...which is fear...so she is thinking maybe it was all because of the show bubble effect?

Finally! After one last plug for the make up, we have Olga making her way through the formal garden of the villa to the bridge where Denis is waiting with some flowers of course! They meet each other half way....both grinning ear to ear. He is looking at her like a hungry man and says she looks PREKRASNA...beautiful...as he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She looks pretty happy.

The wind is blowing a bit and he is swiping the hair off her face and helping her with the train of her gown as they walk back into the villa. They are talking and walking through a hallway filled with vases of flowers...probably representing all the flowers he gave her during the show. There are petals on the floor forming a path. The edit is cutting away and showing both of them in individual ITMs throughout. At last they stop and are facing one another. He looks a little nervous and pulls out a piece of paper and starts reading. I think he wanted to make sure that he didn't forget to say everything that he wanted to. I really want to know everything he was saying here! She is pretty much smiling throughout so it must be good. He then pulls out a ring box from his pocket and puts it on her finger. She is in shock...but in a good way and can't stop looking at the ring. I wish I could get a good look at it since @natik already told us that Denis picked it out and paid for it himself.

We are back to the ITM of Olga looking at the lie detector results from Denis. Apparently the results were very good because she is giddy with excitement. Back to Denis brushing the hair off her face again and kissing her hand. Neither of them can stop smiling and are looking at each other and finally...FINALLY...we get that kiss. whipped When they finally break apart, she buries her head in his neck and he does the same to her. He whispers something, picks her up off the ground and we get the celebratory twirl. I think she is overcome with emotion because she is still hiding her face, but in an ITM she says she is SLUSAJ MOJE SERCE...listening to her heart.

At the end, Denis picks her up in his arms and exits the villa to cheers and flower petals from the crew and Marina. She is a still giddy and a little shy, but not too shy since she makes out with Denis right in front of everyone again. And the last thing we see is the two of them laughing and kissing. Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3045963862

Well, that was worth the wait. Denis and Olga both looked very happy. I wish them well. :sending flowers

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:29 am

Thanks @Sprite.
About Olga’s hesitation / issues with trusting men and love, I learned another aspect of her break-up with D. Tarasov that compounds her fears of betrayal. Apparently her entourage advised her to sign a prenup with him but she refused as she was so in love and certain that she would only marry once, resulting in her losing pretty much everything when he divorced her. So she not only was cheated on, felt betrayed from her partner in her trust and love, was subject to financial disaster, shame and public scrutiny, etc. You can imagine how this all get wrapped up tightly and how and why she would not allow herself to feel vulnerable again, the fear is immense. And to top it off, she was so successful that her money became the source of comfort and luxury for her family and those around her. So she worked extra hard to keep up what they expect - the same lavish lifestyle- that she was able to provide, but only she didn’t think of her own needs anymore and collapsed at some point in burnout.
And then she saw an opening, a healing possible because of her desire to be feeling again like a woman. I think Denis was instrumental in getting her on the treshold of that stage, where she lets go and becomes vulnerable and starts trusting again. Love can now begin to blossom between them as she is finally opening the long shut doors of her heart in the presence of a real man who can protect her, respect her and accept her. sign heart
@natik will give us the translation and update the situation after the finale. Prepare your :tissuebox
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach