SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:42 am

Guys I am really sorry but I am posting today only Part 5. It was a busy day and I hardly had time to do anything. I am gonna try to translate Part 6, 7 and 8 tomorrow. Hope you are not dissappointed.

Episode 1 Part 5:

German: Hold on guys remember champagne always helps so let´s drink more of champaign.

Valja: Guys calm down. German…

Someone: You will get drunk and we are scared that you are going to start to sing here.

German: No but you are at ease then and wants to joke around.

Denis ITM: We are waiting for the guy from Belarus (German) to start to sing and he will start to sing only after two bottles of champaign. There is only little left till that moment. (I am telling you he is hilarious)

Olga: German why are standing aside from all of us?

German: I have an ear for music so I can hear everything.

Olga: Oh right you told me that you are an musician.

German: Yes.

Olga: I remember you wanted to sing something for me. I don`t want to be selfish so how about to sing something for all of us here.

Olga ITM: He told me right from the start that he is a singer. So I wanted to hear him sing something.

German sings.

Olga ITM: He has a wonderful voice with a special touch.

Sasha (blue eyes) ITM: German is a guy who came here only for fame. It seems that he wants to sing together with Olga Buzova.

Everyone is clapping:

Olga: That was great! Really great!

German ITM: The contestants met me like an outsider. I mean their happiness to see me was fake obviously no one here is happy to see each other. They are only interested to know you because they want to figure out in which way you might be interesting for Olga.

Olga: You know I have a suggestion for you. In any kind of a strange situation you need to sing because you are really good in it and you are like a fish in the see. You are a total different person when you are on stage. It´s like you are alive again.

Olga ITM: It caught my attention that Oleg was always quiet. It´s important for a man to find common language with other men. That´s the reason why I decided to speak to Oleg not individual but to invite him and Sergej together for a talk.

Olga: Why are you so quiet the whole time?

Oleg: To be honest it´s too much theater here and fake questions.

Olga: From my side?

Oleg: No, no, no. I am talking about me in regards to the conversations with the other guys without you. I think the guys are a little bit over the top.

Olga ITM: Oleg is for real visually unbelievable attractive. I caught myself that I was always searching with my eyes for him. I was watching him only for a short moment and then looked away so he can’t catch me.

Olga: When did your last relationship ended?

Oleg: Not so long ago.

Olga: How much time did past since that? What means for you not long ago?

Oleg: Not long ago is…

Olga: One month, one week?

Oleg: Literally a few weeks ago.

Olga ITM: Two weeks ago!!! Do you understand it?! Two weeks ago he was in a relationship with another woman for a long time. And in that moment he started to swim with his answers.

Olga: Did you fall out of love with her?

Oleg: Hmm…

Olga: Did you fall out of love with her in the time frame of two weeks?

Oleg: That´s not possible to fall out of love in only two weeks.

Olga: So you are still in love with her?

Oleg: No.

Olga: Wait how? So is it possible or is it not possible?

Oleg: Well we were heading to the break up.

Sergej ITM: If I would have broken up with my girlfriend two weeks before the project I would not be here today.

Olga: Do you still love her? Because you said before that it`s not possible to fall out of love in two weeks.

Oleg: It is impossible but everything was leading to the break up.

Olga: But you are not in love with her?

Oleg: Right now no.

Olga ITM: Oleg to go on the project to heal your wounds is not a good idea. It is a no go.

Olga: How about you Sergej regarding a serious relationship?

Sergej: I had only one serious relationship where we lived together. It lasted about 3 1/2 years. It ended in the year 2012.

Olga ITM: What year is it now?! 2018! Six years. In six years you can get over your relationship.

They are showing the men. Once again some stupid and not really interesting conflict between Evgeny (the millionaire) and Alex (the bald one).

Vegan was invited to an individual conversation.

Olga: One more time Hi!

Vegan: Hi.

Olga: I memorized your name immediately.

Vegan: I would say it´s not a real name it´s more my life motto.

Olga: Life motto.

Olga ITM: He is very charismatic and a really interesting individual. He has his principals and I have a lot of respect for such kind of people.

Vegan: I am interested in you as a person.

Olga: But do you see me as a woman?

Vegan: Yes.

Again the conflict which we are skipping. Really nothing groundbreaking.

Olga: I love to eat meat.

Vegan: That´s as of now.

Olga: I love fur coats and I am wearing them and I am gonna wear them in the future.

Vegan: That is all temporary. You can wear not a natural fur coat.

And our love couple again Alexs and Evgeny. It seems like they are more interested in each other than in Olga. We are skipping that part. They are annoying.

Vegan: That way you can save a lot of animals.

Olga: I love animals and I really respect your point of view. And I think that you are a very interesting person in every aspects.

Olga ITM: He has a totally different way of life than me. But he is someone who does´t discourages me.

Olga: Thank you for the conversation you are truly a really interesting person. So let us go the other guys. What is happening there?

Vegan: I think they are going to start to fight now.

Olga: Wait what?

The situation is about to escalate. Olga is entering the room.

Olga: What is happening here? I heard a yelling.

The guys are saying that it´s just a man thing.

Olga is saying that although she feels flattered when there are men fighting because of her she doesn´t want to see blood. She said to them that the point is to build a relationship with her instead of to fight with each other.

She invited Sasha (blue eyes) to a conversation.

Olga ITM: I have the feeling that he is really uptight. I want to learn more about him and I want to give him a chance to open up more.

Olga: What is your impression about me?

Sasha: At first I need to tell you that the first meet and great went so fast. I am remembering it in a blurry because I was for real very nervous. I even didn´t paid attention how you are dressed and how your hair looks.

Olga: You can look now.

Sasha: You are very beautiful.

Olga ITM: You can`t control it because it just happens. I wanted to kind a show him my outfit once again so he could take a look at it.

Olga: So now you saw it again.

Sasha: Yes. A thought was going right now through my mind. I would have liked to dance with you.

Olga: Then let us dance.

Sasha: Ok is there music here?

Olga: You can imagine the music in your mind.

Sasha: A slow dance.

They are dancing:

Sasha: You are smelling good.

Olga: You too.

Olga ITM: In that moment I caught myself on a thought that I would have liked in that moment when all the cameras went off and instead some music started to playing. So we could simple dance.

Sasha: It is a little bit strange don´t you think?

Olga: I would say a little bit.

Sasha: You know I am actually that kind of person who needs to touch people. That way I can feel them better.

Olga ITM: I understand him because I am also someone who needs to touch people. So I already forgot our first meeting and his cocky attempt to hug and kiss which I stopped.

Olga: I am really happy to see you here.

Didn`t understand it properly he said something like that he is feeling nor more comfortable with her.

Olga ITM: We spent a great time together. He is very interesting, educated and he is good looking. Wait did I really said that? (laughs). But honestly he is good looking. He is a good looking man.

Last edited by natik on Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:54 am

@natik you put so much time in these forums, don't ever feel you need to apologize! We all appreciate your work here, so whenever you can, is fine! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:00 am

Thanks @natik !!! Please take your time on the translations, you get to it when you have time for it dear.

I picked up that that Oleg was not comfortable with the dramatic convos going in with some of the guys. He is such a super attractive dork to me. It seemed he was focused on Olga though since she said she was looking at him and his eyes caught hers in the moment. So interesting that Olga knew how he was feeling uncomfortable but maybe he would have opened up more if Sergej was not there in the convo with Olga. But I get Olga’s point about 2 weeks not being enough time....maybe Oleg could have articulated better why he had grown apart from his girlfriend before ending it officially. Oh well, not meant to be.

Ahem, dear Sasha brought the moves with the dance, it was very cute actually. At least we learnt that Olga’s love language is also physical touch even though she has her principles about holding off till she knows someone better, very insightful.

Thanks again for the translation bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:14 am

you are a legend! thank you @natik bowdown :Thanktwo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:26 am

Hey guys, we have a SC thread !@natik posted some amazing pictures, so head over there to figure out who gets what date!
Those of you who are familiar with Italy can help with the locations!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4928p12-bachelorette-russia-olga-buzova-scaps-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:50 am

Do not even think of apologizing... are you kidding! We owe you so much, this is such a treat! heartglasses
:Thanktwo
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:02 pm

@GuardianAngel @mercieme @sdmom @Astrobach @LeapofFaith Aaaw guys words can not describe how happy I am that you are enjoying it! Thank you so much for your interest and support it gives me motivation to keep going! sweet kiss :thismuch:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:09 pm

mercieme wrote:

Ahem, dear Sasha brought the moves with the dance

That was such a classical move from the book of a professional pick upper. It seemed to me like it’s his usual pick up number. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:41 am

Episode 1 Part 6:

Olga is joining the men. They all are clapping.

Olga: Thank you!

Olga: Soon I am gonna make my choice and to be honest it´s not going to be easy for me.

Oleg ITM: It was obvious that she was nervous and that it´s not a game for her. In that moment you have a desire to comfort her. You want to say to her that everything is ok and that she does´t need to feel bad.

Olga: You all are amazing, it is so. You all are very interesting and the fact that you decided to some to the project and the fact that you are interested in me is showing me that you have great taste. (joke)

Everyone laughs.

Someone is saying: And you have a great sense of humor.

Another man: That is 100% true.

Olga: But it is going to be really hard for me to choose from 15 men.

Someone is saying: From 14 men.

Olga: Oh right you are 14 one is missing. Is he even going to appear today?

Valja ITM: One more guy will join us but I don`t care.

Evgeny (the millionaire) ITM: Well I am already here so we don´t need to talk about him there is no point.

Olga: Only 10 men are gonna stay on the project and it´s a hard choice but I have a helper here with me. I am getting the help with that hard choice from the most dearest person in my life. It´s my sister. Oh by the way she spent the whole evening with you. Anna…

Anna: You drink so much I got tired to bring you drinks. (laughs)

Olga ITM: You saw it in their eyes they all were shocked.

One of the twins ITM: Nobody expected that.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: Super! Well played.

Olga: That´s my dearest sister Anna. And she is not a waitress she is a successful business woman.

Anna: Since today you can probably say that I am already a waitress.

Sergej ITM: It´s great when you have such secret agents who are helping out in finding the truth.

Olga: We both need to talk about a few things. We need to gossip a little bit.

Anna is showing with her hands at Evgeny (the big one).

Everyone is laughing and wondering what could it means.

Evgeny (the millionaire) ITM: For some of the guys it was literally a shock. Because it looks like some of them were flirting a little bit.

Olga: Do you have to tell me something?

Anna: Of course I have a lot of interesting things to tell you. They already grow on me during that evening.

Akbar ITM: When she said it…I was speechless.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: About me Olga`s sister will gonna tell only good things I think .

Olga: I want finally take her away from you so we can talk finally. See you!

German: Wow well that was unexpected.

Vallejo ITM: It was probably one of the most mind blowing moments.

Olga: Ok so spill the beans. I want the most for our conversation.

Anna: It was actually a really great idea. I was so in worry that they would maybe recognize me.

Olga: Oh I worried about it as well.

The men are still shocked and talking about that undercover move. Now they got the idea with the masks.

Anna: I am gonna tell you now what happened there.

Olga: Ok

Guys discussing again that idea.

Olga: Denis

Anna: There was a situation where you entered the room and he went to the bar and said to me can I have two waters? I poured some gas water on purpose because I knew that you are not drinking water with gas. He gave you that water and you returned it back to him and gave him a sign that you are not drinking water with gas and he got back to the bar and said without aggression or something that you doesn’t drink water with gas. So he was not angry or aggressive about it. But he was really upset about himself. It was like how dare he brought you that water with gas.

Olga: So he was upset because he kinda messed up.

Anna: Right. He was like how could have that happened?! Because…

Olga: He wanted to do something nice but it backfired.

Anna: Yes exactly. You know it´s a two way street situation. On the one side he wanted to do something nice but from the other side…

Olga: it was maybe too much.

Anna: Yes like it…

Olga: Was intrusive.

The men are discussing if someone possible said something or done something wrong.

Anna about Evgeny (the big one): He is that alpha male. It seemed to me like he has that animal instincts.

Olga: When we were leaving you did that thing with your hands and you showed at him.

Men are discussing what was that about when Anna showed at Evgeny (the big one) with her hand.

German: Just don´t think about it. Stop it.

Evgeny (the big one): Because she wanted to say that I am gonna stay in the project for sure.

Olga: But they are twin brothers do you understand it?

Anna: No way they are brothers? Serious? Let me see? (she is joking)

Olga: They are here to fight for the same woman!

Anna: Well I can see the problem here but…

Olga: Oh really just a problem? It´s actually a big problem.

Anna about German: I can tell you he was not only singing he was also drinking a lot.

Olga: (laughs) You are hilarious I just love you.

Anna: I got tired to bring him champaign.

Olga still laughing: Please forgive me.

Anna: It`s fine.

The men are discussing if her sister will gonna be helpful.

Anna: Sweety I can tell you everything right?! The whole truth?

Olga: You need to tell me everything of course.

Guys are asking each other if possible someone screwed up. Nobody wants to tell anything.

Anna: I don`t know what you think about it but if I need to decide if that man is a good one or a bad one I would say he is not deserving of such a woman like you. I can tell you why. We were standing behind the bar and there were two really beautiful blond waitresses in their masks. And he was…

Olga: I think I got it you don`t even have to tell it.

Anna: I mean we got that situations often and I know…

Olga: You want me to say that he was flirting with them.

Anna: Yes he was openly flirting with them. Plus…

Olga: I got it. It´s really frustrating.

Anna: I agree.

Olga: So that is right away a definitely no.

Olga: Why are they so?

Anna: I don´t understand how someone is coming to the project and on the first day…

Olga: and I am here.

Anna: right and he is supposedly because of you here…

Olga: Supposedly!

Anna: and then flirt with another women. And I think it does´t even worth to discuss it´s an obvious no.

A little bit advertisement with Marina and Olga.

Olga ITM: Well I have a difficult choice to make. It is difficult because they are all different, and charismatic. I am scared to make the wrong choice and…(pause)…you know what I am gonna do?! I am gonna trust my heart.

Marina is explaining once again the rules and is introducing the last contestant Jean Michelle. Jean is joining the guys of course they are not happy about it but mostly don´t see in him competition.

In case you are wondering. Olga had an individual conversation with Jean they left it on the cutting floor. She thanked him for the white roses. White roses are her favorite flowers.

Marina is explaining that there will be every week a „rose ceremony“ (there are no roses but whatever).

Marina: … But before Olga will make her choice she wants for you to make the choice before her. So are you choosing her or the money.

Olga ITM: What examines people? Money and fame. I want that someone is staying with me because he really wants to be with me. But if in that moment the financial aspect is more important to that human I want to know it sooner than later.

Marina: One of you can take home 100.000 rubel to do that you simple need to say it right now. So…

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: That would be too funny if the millionaire will take the money and leave.

Evgeny (the millionaire)ITM: Maybe for someone it´s a topic but not for me.

Marina: Someone of the contestant wants to make their choice?

Andrej (the twin) ITM: It is stupid to replace Olga with money.

Olga: Are you sure?

The guys: Absolutely. 100%.

Olga: It is pleasant to hear.

Marina: The contestant made their choice. Now is the time for your choice. I want to remind you that five men need to leave the project. You need to kiss the contestants on the cheek so they can stay in the project.

German ITM: I really want to stay in the project. And try my luck.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:11 am

Thanks @natik Now I understand the issue with the water that Denis was serving her. It makes sense. Who was the guy (s) that Anna thought were flirting with the waitresses? I guess he or they were eliminated that night. I think maybe Akbhar...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:22 am

@Astrobach Yes it was Akbar.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:26 am

Thanks @natiik bestbud!

Ha, I knew it was Akbar checking out the waiters laugh out loud They showed the camera panning on him when he was peeping at them through his glasses, not there for the right reasons and he was caught laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach