SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:47 pm

And Denis was wearing a T shirt with the number 22 on it... and he was visibly sending her a message with a video...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:55 pm

You cannot shut down an IG with 14 millions followers.... too much backlash

I agree with @idlemess that some pics look staged... aka who took the pic of her on the bench ?

Looks like Anton is manipulating her. What kind of power does he have on her?

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:29 pm

I really hope they can meet and work things out!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:47 pm

The only way this mess may turn to a happy ending is....

1/ both go away for at least a month
2/ get rid of Anton
3/ marry to shut down any Olga gang influences

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:55 am

still checking. still hoping. mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Ohwell10

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:55 am

natik wrote:
Idlemess wrote: How are you so strong and brave and now you are fragile? Is this a way out of the relationship?
I know it is hard to believe but it is possible when you are watching her on the project and reading about her background story. It gets more clearer how that can be.

Yes, she is just like that.
Idlemess wrote:I just read Olga’s statement and to say the least “wow” Do I understand what’s its about? NO
I totally understood it and felt her very well. That's how it usually happens, just exactly the way she described it. Too bad it came to that. But unfortunately I think Denis cannot be trusted. Something is off about him.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:03 am

funny but that is the feeling I get from her... (something is off).

I found her a bit too much flirty with sasha at the end when it was clear she wanted Denis. She was still flirting and I think it was not a game, it is her nature. However, she would not tolerate one side look from the guys and just have a devoted guy at her feet? she is no queen but she acts like it. Yes she has money and fame but she is no queen to treat men like her slaves

At this point, we will never know who was genuine 100% but she is a proud woman who was humiliated by her ex and in my opinion, she will never take another chance to be humiliated again even though if she still loves Denis.

I think she is way too influenced by her entourage and they are way too concerned to lose $$ if she settles down as @natik said.

Denis should go back to his town and move on.

Fairytale are rare. One per generation worldwide and the last one I saw is Meggan and Prince Harry. I am done for another 10/20 years now.

I am just an hopeless romantic and when I say I am hoping, it is just that. But I do not think at this point that we will see a happy ending. she did not give him a chance to explain and justify. that is pretty immature from her. mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Pinkgl10 Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:31 am

HEA wrote: I found her a bit too much flirty with sasha at the end when it was clear she wanted Denis. She was still flirting and I think it was not a game, it is her nature.
I didn't find her flirty with Sasha at the end, to me she was hash and pretty cold though she wanted him from the very beginning and was hoping to end up with him. She just wanted to let him know that loosing her was 100% on him, she was on his side from the very beginning and then he lost her due to his actions.
HEA wrote: ...she is no queen but she acts like it. Yes she has money and fame but she is no queen to treat men like her slaves
I'm with toy and I didn't like that about her all season long.
HEA wrote:... she will never take another chance to be humiliated again even though if she still loves Denis.
It's not about love, it's about trust. If you don't trust somebody, there is no point to be in love with them. If I were her, I would do the same.
HEA wrote:Denis should go back to his town and move on.  
His town is just 2 hours away from Moscow, it's not that far. Some people from over there work art Moscow.
HEA wrote:Fairytale are rare. One per generation worldwide and the last one I saw is Meggan and Prince Harry. I am done for another 10/20 years now.
That's right. In most relationships it's a lot of hard work and not that much fairytale. But Olga wants a fairytale that's why she falls for relationships like that. When somebody just trying to be as much as possible a person that she needs. And some manipulators know very well how to do it but to a point when they start getting caught. And from what she wrote it looked like that it started happening.
HEA wrote: she did not give him a chance to explain and justify. that is pretty immature from her.  
She said they had a conversation and he admited that whatever she was worried about was true.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:58 am

How interesting to see 2 different viewers, not speaking Russian, making interpretations of what they think they see and have such an opposite opinion eh cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:11 am

Hi @HEA, if you are talking about me, I do speak Russian. Natik knows that. I haven't been living in Russia for a long time though, from 1992,  so not much in touch with Russian reality now. But I know Russian mentality well and know how it could be. Not really pretty. Talking from my own experience. I've been in similar situations. Some Russians are very good at using others. I cannot imagine even for a second dating a Russian guy or being married to one. Never had good experiences with them. There is a huge Russian community in LA where I live. Not much in touch with them. But know from my Russian friends that some Russian guys are pretty much the same even here. Just my experience.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:55 am

@Maddy I am sorry but you can‘t accuse somebody if you don’t have access to the full picture about it. Denis admited that the What‘s App messages that were stolen from his phone and printed in the media are his BUT he also said that some conversations of that messages were first taken out of context, second were faked...the dates on that messages were faked and some of the conversations were staged. He admited that he took after the project money from his partners so he can afford Olga the standard she used to when dating guys. He also made it clear that it was because he is in love with her and because he wanted to impress her. There was no hidden agenda there from his side and he took nothing from Olga.

Plus it is well known that Olga says things in her anger that she later feel sorry about and Anton manipulated with her pretty good in that story. So she is not very reliable because she often can’t keep a cool head and think about the conflict logically and in that moments she trusts the wrong people. So I would take with a grain of salt what she is saying. I know for example that her story „I didn’t dated any guy in two years“ is not really true. She was seeing in March in one of the noble Hotels in Moscow making heavily out with a guy.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:55 am

As a hopeless romantic, I am still hoping for them to get back together!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach