SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:11 am

George1218 wrote:As a hopeless romantic, I am still hoping for them to get back together!

I got you but I am in worry about his safety. There are serious and dangerous people who are standing behind her and he could get into more serious trouble than he is now. I think he should get over her and live his life like he did before and just be happy. I don’t think she is willing or even capable to decide what she wants because she is a marionette in a much bigger game than you could even imagine. He should let it go. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:37 pm

natik wrote: @Maddy I am sorry but you can‘t accuse somebody if you don’t have access to the full picture about it.
I don't accuse him at all, I don't know him. I just write how I feel.
natik wrote: He admited that he took after the project money from his partners so he can afford Olga the standard she used to when dating guys. He also made it clear that it was because he is in love with her and because he wanted to impress her. There was no hidden agenda there from his side and he took nothing from Olga.

I know that, I understand that and I didn't like something about that. But it is very understandable.
natik wrote: So she is not very reliable because she often can’t keep a cool head and think about the conflict logically and in that moments she trusts the wrong people. So I would take with a grain of salt what she is saying.
I understand all that too. I just felt her pain and it was logical what she had written. Though I watched all season long how much baggage she had and it was very painful to watch.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:27 pm

natik wrote:
George1218 wrote:As a hopeless romantic, I am still hoping for them to get back together!

I got you but I am in worry about his safety. There are serious and dangerous people who are standing behind her and he could get into more serious trouble than he is now. I think he should get over her and live his life like he did before and just be happy. I don’t think she is willing or even capable to decide what she wants because she is a marionette in a much bigger game than you could even imagine. He should let it go. IMO

I agree. She seems to turn on a dime and appears to be easily influenced by her entourage. I'm not even going to go into the diva behaviour. All those are difficult to deal with, but coupled with the fact that Russia seems to me in some ways like the Wild West at the moment, where people with influence can just make things happen...it is scary. @Natik, I had similar thoughts about his safety. He is a father foremost and his son should be his first priority. While she can be a nice enough woman, that he feels the need to accommodate her in the lifestyle to which she is accustomed, sets off alarm bells. Forget the fact that she can't seem to think for herself and then goes from one extreme to the other. While the romance was nice, the reality is he needs to run far and fast!

Is Denis still getting the public support?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
natik wrote:

I agree. She seems to turn on a dime and appears to be easily influenced by her entourage. I'm not even going to go into the diva behaviour. All those are difficult to deal with, but coupled with the fact that Russia seems to me in some ways like the Wild West at the moment, where people with influence can just make things happen...it is scary. @Natik, I had similar thoughts about his safety. He is a father foremost and his son should be his first priority. While she can be a nice enough woman, that he feels the need to accommodate her in the lifestyle to which she is accustomed, sets off alarm bells. Forget the fact that she can't seem to think for herself and then goes from one extreme to the other. While the romance was nice, the reality is he needs to run far and fast!

Is Denis still getting the public support?

Agree with you!

Yes the support for Denis is big. I checked the comments on Olga´s IG and I can not remember that she had so much negative comments before the show. Many people are writing that they are disappointed with her after the project and how she handled the situation with Denis.

Well she has "sponsors" I would not want to mess around with. And they would not want to loose their "toy" in whose they invested so much money.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:01 pm

@natik I agree... sadly I do not think a happy ending will happen now. He needs to move back to his old city and move on. Nothing good will come out now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:39 pm

As a hopeless romantic you can end up being more hurt than necessary. Sometimes it’s best to move along. Be realistic! This situation already looks bad and I think trust is the main issue.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:55 pm

I have come to this conclusion: The whole thing has turned into a
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 090-1120104623-train-wreck-1

Everyone needs to pick themselves up, dust themselves off and go their own way. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:41 pm

Anything new with Olga and Denis?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:16 pm

Seems Olga is promoting the shizzle out of fashion line and other shiz hmmm

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:03 pm

@George1218 @Idlemess

It looks more like the calm before the storm. Everyone is waiting for the 18th of November. That's the date of her big show in Moscow in the Crocus City Hall. You can compare it to the Madison Square Garden in New York. So for every Russian artist it is a huge deal to perform in the Crocus City Hall. So people are thinking before the concert or even during the concert there will be a huge bomb.

But the bad news for the "Buzteam", that's how she calls her team, is that the tickets are not selling well. It is not sold out. There are plenty of tickets still available. She is promoting it heavily and even made the tickets cheaper but it doesn't work well for her. Her PR agent need to come up with something big to draw peoples attention until the concert otherwise they will fail with the sell off the tickets.

She had a concert yesterday in  the city Rostov on don and the Hall was half empty that what some people who attended the concert wrote on IG. Too much negativity is surrounding her after the project. The mood shifted after the project not in her favor. In fact people were very supportive of her before the project and now they are calling her fake, materialistic, a liar and empty headed.

Regarding Denis and his what's app messages. He filed a police report and they are investigating now. So its a pretty serious thing. The police is asking all the people who could be involved into it. They are investigating regarding hacking Denis what's app and regarding faking some of his conversation. His lawyers are currently working on make the magazine take that report back and to apologize for publishing fake and stolen what's app messages.
So what happened until now:

- Denis took blood tests to prove that he is clean and that he never used drugs.
- Denis lawyer found the guy who made the lie detector test with Denis on the project and that guy can confirm that Denis answered to all the questions honestly.
- The brother of his ex-wife took his words back. He said that his IG was hacked and that he has no idea who spread all the rumors and that it wasn't him. He stated in the police department that all those rumors are a lie and that Denis is a good guy.
- The police department wanted to speak to Valja but he is ignoring their calls.
- Denis told in one of his live chats on IG that for an interview with his ex-wife she was offered huge money and an apartment in Moscow.

All in all that process will take some time.

Last edited by natik on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:54 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:43 am

@natik It’s good on Denis to clear his name and character. I hope he moves on. Relationships should never be this hard to develop and a person’s reputation should never be malign. Such a shame and from being on a project

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach