Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Health Issues - Discussion

:: Real Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:31 pm

We had a good OT discussion going on in the Pet Thread we decided to open a Health thread, and will also create a bereavement thread. Post any health related issues weather it be for yourself, friends, family or a news article!

Moving some posts over.

@Sprite wrote:Our little club is keeping me entertained at the moment. Yes, heart disease is big on my mom's side of the family. Both her brothers passed away after having heart attacks and my grandmother after a stroke. Mom had a massive coronary 28 years ago and we were told she wouldn't make it then. Clearly she did and her physician used her as a case study for years. She is stable at the moment and seems to be getting better. They need to put in a pacemaker, but she is still too weak to withstand that. We are hopeful.

@Kashathediva wrote:@Sprite prognosis sounds very positive and hopeful. Continue with the hope, pacemaker is ez and hopefully soon and will help.
beatingheart

\

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51697

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Health Issues - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to share something I've been dealing with. I'm so sure I have this.

BALL OF FOOT PAIN
(METATARSALGIA)
https://www.footsmart.com/health-resource-center/foot/ball-of-foot-pain-metatarsalgia

It started a couple of months ago, quite suddenly. It got worse, very painful not to mention uncomfortable to wear any kind of shoes. I've been icing it every night with a frozen gel pack that's been helping but only for several hours.

Last week, I remembered (don't know how I could forget) that I have tried magnetic bracelets and rings for another injury I had and it worked so well. I loaded up my fingers with rings, and three bracelets. Within a day it started to feel much better. I'm on the fourth day of wearing them and it has improved drastically.

I can't wear all this stuff to work without looking like a goofball, so I wear two rings on my first finger, and the bracelet. As soon as I get home I load the rest on and wear it all night. You're suppose to wear them on the same side of your body where you're aching. Or if you have sore joints, arthritis etc, you can wear them on each hand/arm.

This is what mine look like. I have a whole package of these you can buy on Amazon with a variety of sizes.

source

Mine is similar to this. The little round circles on the bottom side are magnetic.

source

I also have several similar to these. I didn't pay that much for them.

source

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51697

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: Real Life

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum