SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OffTheVine - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by Jane781 Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:59 pm

The dog he’s playing with in the video is angel. So it’s either an old video or something his brother sent him.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

OffTheVine - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Angel is a dog that has been in the family for several years, not new. On the old IG account of Garrett's that you can only see if you followed it before it went private, he has multiple pictures of it. Evidently the dog stays in Manteca most of the time but has also stayed with his brother and sister at times. I went back 2 years and saw pictures of the dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:14 pm

Source
You guys! Colton posted this video 3 days ago - it's him, G and Jason jumping to a pool - the last one I think is G's brother. But, look who is on the patio - Becca and her sister.

Becca is wearing the same outfit as in this video where both families are celebrating before the finale

Source
Makes me think B&G hung out with Jason and Colton before the finale aired. Also, notice the mullet wig Colton is wearing? I bet it's the one Becca got for Garrett (she mentioned it on ATFR).

Of course, all IMO - but if true - mad props to B&G for hanging out with F3 and F4 while the show was still airing.

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:35 pm

B said that in one interview that tomorrow they have a free day so her and G are gonna binge watch Paradise.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:15 pm

I now want those cookies and that ice cream! They just seem to have so much fun together and both seem to be able to get along with everyone.

However, that video of them jumping off the roof....all I can think of is that is a serious accident waiting to happen! Stop it. Play safe.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:34 pm

@Sprite True! It’s not worth all that water displacement
OffTheVine - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 4 445da610

Sc made from above vid

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:52 am

The Wendy Peffercorn in me just called their mom's and suspended them from the pool for a week.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:03 pm

According to Becca's Instastory, our Lovebirds went to Costco a little bit ago. She posted the story as they were leaving with a full cart, so certain people couldn't jump in their cars and stalk them. :detective giggling  They are on to us...hi

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:10 pm

Costco trip! We knew this was coming. Love the high five! I’m so happy for Becca. This is exactly what I wanted for her. This level of happiness and comfort.

OffTheVine - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 4 7a053010
OffTheVine - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 4 254dd710
https://www.instagram.com/bkoof

I want to know who their photographer was? Lol
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

OffTheVine - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #3 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Shelayne Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:21 pm

BohemianNika wrote:
Source
You guys! Colton posted this video 3 days ago - it's him, G and Jason jumping to a pool - the last one I think is G's brother. But, look who is on the patio - Becca and her sister.

Becca is wearing the same outfit as in this video where both families are celebrating before the finale

Source
Makes me think B&G hung out with Jason and Colton before the finale aired. Also, notice the mullet wig Colton is wearing? I bet it's the one Becca got for Garrett (she mentioned it on ATFR).

Of course, all IMO - but if true - mad props to B&G for hanging out with F3 and F4 while the show was still airing.

I totally agree with you, as I thought exact same thing when I saw Colton's post and noticed the same outfits. It looks like the boys were having a great time; however, the mom in me immediately grounded the four of them. :pout Those boys! :nervous speechless

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:28 pm

BohemianNika wrote:

Found new link for the video mentioned above http://twincitieslive.com/article/stories/s5051193.shtml

I loved that! I agree- Pronto Pups all the way, and honestly, there is nothing like a freshly baked bucket- or cone for those who can't eat as much- of Sweet Martha's cookies, especially if you hoof it over to the "All You Can Drink Milk Booth" and enjoy them. I cannot believe there were no cheese curds in that segment, though. That is just... wrong. Tsk, tsk. ;)

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:56 pm

SeekAny wrote:Costco trip! We knew this was coming. Love the high five! I’m so happy for Becca. This is exactly what I wanted for her. This level of happiness and comfort.

OffTheVine - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 4 7a053010
OffTheVine - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 4 254dd710
https://www.instagram.com/bkoof

I want to know who their photographer was? Lol

Ahhh I love it!!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl