SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by nananana Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:07 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsY2rtHA8zJ/ All the Park City couples (making out) at the end of the live show, B & G are adorable.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:59 pm

Becca was barefoot so Garett put shoes on her

Love their sense of humour 

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 51 4a940710

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:33 pm

Enjoying everything we got from last night! Loved hearing them on the podcast. My ears perked up when they mentioned something about talking a little more about wedding plans. The stories from skiing today look so fun. So many months have gone by and I still appreciate their IG stories are as normal as can be with minimal filters

I haven't been watching this show since it started but Becca and Garrett seem to be the most recent couple that didn't settle down in one of the the person's location right away. I feel like they've gotten some negativity for bouncing from MN to Nevada and to Ca, but it's almost like they've been dating and getting to know each other for 5 months and now they're ready to move in together and settle down. I think they know each other way more now and it could feel more balanced because they both gave up where they loved living. I can't wait to watch them as enjoy Carlsbad together!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:47 pm

They’re so down to earth and real. That’s always been my feeling abt them and glad to know that’s not changed. G is still not comfortable in the public persona role and that’s refreshing. The part on the pod woth the last reader email abt her bf and the selfie and G’s response legit cracked me up.
I don’t know why it’s a big deal abt taking a few months off at this period in their lives. When u think abt the fact that u need to work for another 20 somewhat yrs hell I’d take a few months off if I cld.
I’m calling fall of 2019 as their wedding! Yes!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:12 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:44 am

Those smiles! Sure do miss these two on our screen every week.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:56 am

I feel like Garrett doesn't get enough credit (if at all) for how he has handled this whirlwind around him. This guy (like Ben mentioned in the podcast) has no clue or inclination of chasing fame. It's clear that he went on to the show without knowing anything about it, for the fun and adventure and then fell hopelessly in love along the way. He is so genuine. None of this comes naturally to him and he has had to learn so much from each day. You can hear it in his voice how much it hurts him when Becca faces backlash. He supports Becca in each of her endeavours and takes so much pride in them. This guy has been torn apart by the media, bachelor alum and bachelor nation and still manages to keep a smile on his face, on his fiance's face at all times and be kind, respectful & polite to everyone. I have no idea what the future holds for them. But, I do feel they are going to try very very hard to make it work. These two truly amaze me. I have no clue what soulmates are like. But, if I were to take a pick, I would choose Beccett.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:52 pm

@iampawsitive great post! thumbsup
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:12 pm

I agree with iampawsitive. I’m not surprised that G has been respectful and polite in public appearances because even during the season many of the guys said he was genuine (including Jordan Kimball). 

I also give credit to G for not being afraid to show his emotions (he cried several times during the season). Many guys would be embarrassed if they did on national tv imo. He also seems very loyal and I believe he would never hurt Becca. 

There’s so many times where I wish they would post more on instagram but them prioritizing each other over social media has helped their relationship imo. 

I’m really excited to see what happens after they move in. Here’s hoping we get a wedding date this year!

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:53 pm

^ Carlsbad is 1000x better than LA! The traffic, the beaches, and if you want snow, drive a few hours north east. I am really excited they chose my hometown to make their first home together!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:41 pm

So cute they’re back where they were for their first date!!

Bkoof IG stories 

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 51 6681f310
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 51 66cf0210

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:16 pm

sdmom wrote:^ Carlsbad is 1000x better than LA! The traffic, the beaches, and if you want snow, drive a few hours north east. I am really excited they chose my hometown to make their first home together!

giggling Make sure you have your phone handy and 100% charged at all times just in case you run into them!!! How exciting would it be if you got to meet them?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl