SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

offthevine - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Garrett got verified on IG today and Becca got nominated for a People's Choice award under the "The Competition Contestant of 2018" category.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

offthevine - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by just me Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:13 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Garrett got verified on IG today and Becca got nominated for a People's Choice award under the "The Competition Contestant of 2018" category.
I am not to smart on things connected with the internet. What does this mean "Garrett got verified on IG today". Also, can we vote for Becca?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:29 pm

I just came here to post the link in order to vote for Becca. I read in another thread BeccaT was nominated for her podcast. BeccaK is listed in the Competition Contestant category as mentioned by @wishesfireworks. The winner is determined by the most votes, so vote away!

https://www.eonline.com/shows/peoples_choice_awards/news/963752/2018-people-s-choice-awards-complete-list-of-nominations

@just me being verified, means IG has confirmed that Garrett's account is really him, and it's not fake. Verified accounts on IG get a blue check mark next to their name.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:53 pm

Have casted my votes
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Becca, Garrett - where you guys at?!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:58 pm

Evidently they are living their life off of social media... just the way they should!

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:21 pm

I know, they’re awesome, what a bummer for us though! Just sitting here waiting for a post like wine
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:47 pm

They're prioritizing their relationship, not social media, which is very refreshing, and another reason why I truly adore these two.
But I'm very thirsty for some B+G posts not gonna lie.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:58 pm

Garrett is just over here liking fishing pics.... right now I don't feel like I'm following the most recent F1 from bach nation laugh out loud maybe now that he's verified he will do a little shilling

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Do we think there is any chance she will be on Dancing with the Stars or is there no chance now that Joe is supposed to be on the show?

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Practices have already started. Sleuthers for DWTS have not spotted any pros in Minnesota which is where the pro would need to be if Becca was on it since that is where she is.

I still say with all of their other commitments (including 2 family weddings) these next couple of months that DWTS is definitely not an option for her.

I am glad she is not doing it and am glad that she and Garrett are doing normal couple things and posting very little on SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Hopefully they throw us a bone or two this weekend Smiley

Re: the shilling, while it seems like a wasted financial opportunity not to, how refreshing would it be if they don’t do it? I’m guessing they will do some, but I don’t foresee them doing too much of it. I guess time will tell.

I don’t think she is doing DWTS. Especially since we know Joe is.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl