SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:56 pm

Curious...was Blake at that event as well? I think Jason said on Kaitlyn's podcast that they were all going to be at the same event coming up...

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:05 pm

They were at an event for Colton’s rose launch a couple of weeks ago in San Diego.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Honestly I don’t even know  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 66 1f602 
iampawsitive wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 66 Pictur78
Source: https://www.andeckphoto.com/p44622838
How are they so cute?

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:15 pm

They just exude happiness. Can't wait for a wedding date!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:21 pm

iampawsitive wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 66 Pictur78
Source: https://www.andeckphoto.com/p44622838
How are they so cute?
I am such a fangirl but these are so dang perfect!!! heartbeat

I think we will get a wedding and cute babies I really really do!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:27 pm

Someone on Reddit who was at the revolve function said these two cldnt keep their eyes of each other and were constantly handholding.. awwww
Did You guys see the story where G took over as waiter and delivered food to the table at the watch party?  cantstopl That was super cute!
He’ll be At Colton’s live on Monday along with Blake and Jason. No mention of Becca though!
I wonder if G is contractually obligated to attend? Whilst he seems more at ease now in front of the camera I still can’t see him having to do this unless he’s contractually bound or maybe to Support colton..
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:42 pm

I guess Becca is starting her own clothing line.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BusL-jQBuYG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=o29p4gmq98kw

@Teamee I think it's a bit of both. Garrett loves Colton and he is contractually bound. Also, I think Becca will be at the taping, maybe not on camera, though.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Starting a business in this point of their career and life together is a good start.
I wish them all the best and Good luck.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:34 am

Garrett's post:
"Very proud of and excited for @bkoof & @bthelabelofficial ...I always make fun of her growing closet but I can certainly appreciate that she always does her best to look nice and change things up in her own fun and stylish way. I am glad that she found something that she is so passionate about and excited for. She has no idea that I’m posting this and will be embarrassed when she reads it, but the chili she has brewing up in the kitchen smells too damn good for me not to go on a rant about her! Can’t wait to see and hear what you all think about it."
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BusSE8Mho_E/

When he writes something about her, my fangirl heart wants to leap out of my chest and dance her way through the world!

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:04 am

Happy for Becca. I remember when she said she wanted to start a robe and slippers line.The way Garrett supports her is so heartwarming to see, he's truly proud of her. I think she mentioned something about writing a book too.

I know they haven't set a wedding date yet, but these two are in it for the long haul. I remember back in the overnight dates when Garrett talked about seeing a future with Becca where they pick out what they're eating for dinner and packing lunch bags for the kids. (He loves the way she says bag Hugesmile ) I don't doubt at all that these two will get married, especially with their past we know they are serious. Whenever they choose to do so, I will be there so support them.

I think a huge part of their success is their low key profile. They just do normal day to day things and have done a good job balancing fame and privacy. Yeah, Becca shills occasionally, but it isn't even remotely to the extent of a lot of other contestants. I can also stand her shilling because she usually shills those tights that are very affordable! This may be a weird thing to say but I like that Becca doesn't wear super expensive clothes or brand names, she's usually dressed very casually and she doesn't act like someone who's been the lead of a hit reality tv show. Fame didn't change her or Garrett. They're just silly goofballs living life to the fullest... like skydiving Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 66 1f632

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:19 am

Teamee wrote:Someone on Reddit who was at the revolve function said these two cldnt keep their eyes of each other and were constantly handholding.. awwww
Did You guys see the story where G took over as waiter and delivered food to the table at the watch party?  cantstopl That was super cute!
He’ll be At Colton’s live on Monday along with Blake and Jason. No mention of Becca though!
I wonder if G is contractually obligated to attend? Whilst he seems more at ease now in front of the camera I still can’t see him having to do this unless he’s contractually bound or maybe to Support colton..

I think they seem like genuine friends off the show so I think Garrett would have voluntarily agreed to do it. It might be a little weird to see Blake and Garrett on the same couch though, so I guess it's good they saw each other at Colton's rose launch event a couple of weeks back to break the ice. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 66 1f601

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:43 am

good for B! I actually like it when these contestants use the opportunities to start their own business. It’s not as easy and it’s work!
That was a sweet post by G! Not OTT gushing, supportive and proud and ends w humor. Very him
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl